Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (53764 Views)

Reasons Why You're Still Single / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Single Photo That Explains Mans Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Weedcrusher: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Reasonable
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by winkmart: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
you are dammm right, man\

check my signature though
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by MadCow1: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

That àss is everybody's 'type'

My Nigga!! cool
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by prideofscience: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
lobish
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

That àss is everybody's 'type'

you must be an Ass freak man tongue
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Weedcrusher: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
people have bad characters, and dey are happily married. Dats not a valid point

Seems you don't understand the meaning of "happily married" bad characters and happily married you got me giggled homie

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
doesn't change a thing.

I still want a . . . . girl.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Junior66:

This guy nailed it. That girl is everybody's type.
even the guy is not bad looking at all
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Senorita123(f): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hello pls, I av a question. How can you pm someone on nairaland
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Bsc(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Young man u have gained honorary degree in philosophy...so so so on point.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by peacengine(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
people have bad characters, and dey are happily married. Dats not a valid point

Dude, how can you be happily married to a woman with bad character?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by kachnov(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
okay we heard.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by oshioke2012: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
this is genuinely true, my specs in a man are just so much, am sure i for don marry...

in other news, can you beat the vfx in this video, i think its great. dont forget to like and share
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBHv1J9D5PX/

you too can win a samsung galaxy j7 by posting a creative video such as this(click the link above). that simple!
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
DeeTus:
I think sometimes, it has to be individual decision and not really about looks. Pretty women have a lot of flaws.

OP, correct your headline.
Not anymore than ugly women with flaws.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by donsteady(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
I think when you truelly love some one. You don't fault in their outlook.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Onlyhandsome(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hi dear. ...please do you know any smart female with solid experience in sales and marketing and willing to work in a real estate firm in Port Harcourt?

Please ask them to send cvs to bassah@lekkigardens.com before close of business today.

Kindly treat as urgent. Cvs must be submitted on or before 29th January 2016

Real estate or Bank marketing experience will be an added advantage.

Thanks
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by UncleSnr(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by damilareoye: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
this is so real grin

yet, what shall we do?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by theunnamed: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
with a wife like that and a pocket like his..

why wont they lived happily?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Ndifreke12(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Senorita123:
seriously?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by vault(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
very true..,.. you maybe single cos you are choosy undecided
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by kenny905(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mtchew this man just wanted to show us his wife's nyash....naija ehn
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
I still remembered all the qualities I wanted in my would be husband before getting
married embarassed I wrote those qualities down thinking that it will happen my way undecided
Lo and behold, I only discovered that about 65% of those qualities were met after settling down smiley

Learning:
Often times, it is not our way but God's way.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by yemoxyl(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
He's so on point
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
A beautiful woman or handsome man is everyone's type, some people are just intimidated because their self esteem is somewhere near the floor, that's the only reason why someone will say "I don't really like very pretty women, they are not my type" like duh!

Your liver just no done reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by mindworx: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
What exactly is this 'my type' thing ?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by kirchofff(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Senorita123:
go to my profile and click on "send e-mail to kirchofff" den I'll receive ur mail
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by mindworx: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
oshioke2012:
this is genuinely true, my specs in a man are just so much, am sure i for don marry...

add more to your list of specs
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Selfie Stick with Bluetooth Shutter - Black = ₦ 1,500
Call/Whatsap 08136386580
DESCRIPTION
Colour: Black
Material: Aluminum alloy and ABS plastic
Comes with Bluetooth remote
Extendable
Handy
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by nosagold(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
By the time you're 40 will you still have a type?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by darlenese(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
LIAR,
You married a sexy lady !

go.

And

Sleeep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.