Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (53769 Views)

Reasons Why You're Still Single / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Single Photo That Explains Mans Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
True to an extent..

but I can only settle with one I find happiness with..
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
people have bad characters, and dey are happily married. Dats not a valid point
r u ok! how can u combine happilly and bad charavters? no one with nad character can have a happy home myfriend.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by megabyte2(f): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
gabinogem:
Ironically, u may not be the ''type'' for ur "type".
Exactly
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
gabinogem:
so true
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
Not anymore than ugly women with flaws.
Are you a pretty or ugly woman?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry But I want what I want.......But I get it.

Are you married?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Are you a pretty or ugly woman?
I am a beautiful man.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
peeparty:
yea so true sometimes this is why some marraiges break up too. because you suddenly realise she's not actually what yo wish for.It never out of place to desire such physical feature,But using that as a yardstick might eventually make you end up with the wrongest partner ever and then you begin the blame game.

God needs to prepare all of us for marriage (men and women). Often times we remain unmarried, because we are not ready in God's eyes. 

And because we keep chasing what we think we want.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by sharpshooter01: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please hw do i start a tread on Nairaland sombody pls help as i always ave hot news to share..
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by OrthoDude: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:

Seriously? Bad characters don't produce good marriages. Frog no fit born lion.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by pheesayor(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
My type is a dark, tall, slim and moderately busty lady. I'm currently married and she's not tall, she's fair and not busty, love goes beyond looks, I'm happy with her and will never have any reason to re-consider in the future

Merlissa:
As for me, the guy has a point tho...

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
freecocoa:
I am a beautiful man.
There's a problem then. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by bezimo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
The guy refrenced more to physical attribute than character.Physical attribute can be unconsiously negotiated when character Is in place.Like, she is not too beautiful and curvy but she has an awesome personality, he may not be tall and very handsome but he has integrity and is so sweet to relate with. Marrying a girl or guy with bad character means sadness and frustration in marriage. Like Pst Adeboye said when you marry a good woman, your heaven on earth has started but if you marry a bad woman, your hell on earth has started. The bottom line is that character cant be compromised unlike physical attribute and in most cases no one has it all like "funny bone" said in one of his comedy skit.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Julietekekwe1: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cutehector:
It is a FAT LIES u can't have bad character especially towards ur spouse and u will tell me that u are happily married.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!
That àss is everybody's 'type'

Lmao cheesy
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
I find an atom of sense in it cheesy
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by noblegrex: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

I don't know you see what I saw.but I'm thinking its the mans' hand work.he's poured/transfered all his body fat to her ass. But the leg though.not my choice.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by noblegrex: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
True to an extent..

but I can only settle with one I find happiness with..
And that's me eeee. I don win
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Senorita123(f): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
kirchofff:
go to my profile and click on "send e-mail to kirchofff" den I'll receive ur mail
Thanks bro
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
gifttracy:
Lalasticlala.merlissa edit your heading miss.

So on point mr.

Do you believe i am your type?
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
oshioke2012:
this is genuinely true, my specs in a man are just so much, am sure i for don marry...

in other news, can you beat the vfx in this video, i think its great. dont forget to like and share
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBHv1J9D5PX/

you too can win a samsung galaxy j7 by posting a creative video such as this(click the link above). that simple!

I give you more 5years to still be looking for your spec, after then, let's know what happens.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
so.. You're saying I might not end up with the big breasted, big boobed beauty I've always fantasised about??

Who send una this morning? undecided
He he he. You're not subtle at all

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by yollychika(f): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dude's fine I understand her smiley
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

i swear bro....hahahahahahaha
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by LydayBobo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

You are a LEGEND
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
nikkiking:
you must be an Ass freak man tongue

Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
LIAR!

No it's not.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Youngpo413: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2016
MadCow1:
So basically, we should settle for less.. grin

The heart wants what the heart wants hommie. cool

A Chrysler 300 may look like a Bentley, but that does not change the fact that its a Chrysler 300.. cool
wow,I love this!
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2016
henryhemon:

Are you married?
Nope.An ain't tryin' ta be any time soon.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Booyakasha:
true though... but sometimes being with someone you're comfortable with is always the best. you'll always be happy around your "type", it doesn't have to be about money.
nobody said anything about money.
Re: Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) by jaez(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
gabinogem:
Works like dat most of d time....d 'type' tin is overated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.