Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. (8386 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by jennybright(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eddyefe:
After your dream been observe and,you may be ask to fast and pray together. NOTE: This is serious assignment dont come to full urself.Mk11v22-24.tell and get now(tAg).

Didn't get you explain more
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2016
Hi bro! I was in a dream and was in my former compound. It looked like we were outside expecting PHCN/NEPA people. So they came with bill. The woman leading them checked our own bill and complained that what we paid is too small compared to what we owe. She then asked them to cut the light. They cut the light from the pole and went away with the 2 wires. I was not happy in the dream. What does it mean please?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2016
Naijaboy,if u pple are owing bill,is a reflection of what will happen,if not,then d glory of that house is disconnected,because their attitude is not satisfy with GOD which may happen just because of some persons in there,in this case the house may experience unusual challanges,so pray hard.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Peritus(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Plz Eddyefe , I had a disturbing dream this morning. There is a very old woman in my maternal home (with great grand children) whose four of her five children are all dead now. We loved her so much, but now we are no longer close to her. In my dream, she took me to the back of my g'mum's house and told me that she had a gift for me. She asked if I would take all, or allow her to gv my maternal relations half. I thought the gift was cashew nuts, so I asked her to give me all, that since those my relations stay in the village, they could still go and get cashew for themselves from the bush. She brought out a full black nylon bag (the 10 naira type) with several things/goods wrapped in smaller black nylons in it. She gave me the bag which I collected and kept in our house. Something/somebody (I can't remember any face) started disturbing me that I shouldn't have collected the gift. I rushed back and threw the bag away to our backyard. I woke up from that dream into another state. I saw myself telling my aunt about the dream I had. She started blaming me for collecting the bag. I told her to stay calm and allow me finish the story first .... I finally, woke up.
plz do U have a clue?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by leoblaze(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bro eddy , I also had dis dream . I was walking wiv two of my little fwends in dis my new evrons , I saw 1k on d ground I den picked it .raised it up and asked who owns it , one of does my fwends raised his hand but on a second thought he decided to check his pocket for his money . he den told me dat his own is insyd his pocket so d money I picked up does not belong to him . my hand was still raised till I woke up .......

What could it mean ?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Paritus,your eyes have been opened to see the enemies holding d success of your maternal home,nobody is ever to b trusted,prayers; whosoever has tied dawn my success confess and die by fire.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by mkay02: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hello,
I had a dream last month that I received a test mesaage from a company to go for medical.
just this last Saturday i saw in my dream that I received an offer letter from a company that someone took me to in that dream i was so happy even till i woke up. please what could this mean?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Your case has be settle,congratulations,but,one thing always try to go out as a step of faith to jam this helper or if u are working already,expect promotion.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by leoblaze(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eddyefe:
Your case has be settle,congratulations,but,one thing always try to go out as a step of faith to jam this helper or if u are working already,expect promotion.

Bro eddy settle my dream grin grin
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by naijaboy756: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2016
Thanks Eddy... Another 1 sir. Had a dream where I met my house scattered. So I started fixing the house.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2016
House in dream is a symbol of human,what ever u have mixplaced put it in order,or someone has messed u up,u can still recover ursef,dnt depend on anybody. May God help u in Jesus name.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by quantity20: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
well done bro. Please; i had the following dream; will appreciate help with interpretation.

i) in this dream; i saw a secondary schoolmate whom i am not really dat close with. He was with his wife dat he married recently. They were sitting and they gave me a gift; which was actually a brand new electric iron still intact in the pack and yet to be opened.

ii) Had this dream someone was giving me some bundle of money but i didn't know nor see the face

iii) and this one made me worried; in this dream; a cousin of mine came and used a knife to pierce and make some mark on my palm (hand) and alittle bit blood came out and he ran away. i noticed this happened in an unknown compound; and he ran away through the gate and i woke up and felt little pain on my palm.

Thanks for any assistance you render.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
quantity20,ion is to dres cloths and keep it neet,someone u never expect may put smile on ur face,d same with (no2 dream),ask God for this wonderful favour.(3)pray against occultist initiation, criminal attack and brotherly betrayal.God attack my attackers.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by fluxbush(f): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
My fiance had a dream where he couldn't find his car at his office's parking lot. What does that portend?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by leoblaze(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
[/color]Bro eddy , I also had dis dream . I was walking wiv two of my little fwends in dis my new evrons , I saw 1k on d ground I den picked it .raised it up and asked who owns it , one of does my fwends raised his hand but on a second thought he decided to check his pocket for his money . he den told me dat his own is insyd his pocket so d money I picked up does not belong to him . my hand was still raised till I woke up .......

What could it mean ?[color=#990000]
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Fluxbush,your fiance looking for his car;he should pray aganst(1) lost of source of living,(2) something very important,(3)lost of hope,(4) broken of relationship.if there is VIP in his family so dear to him,(6)pray against kinappers or death.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by quantity20: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2016
shocked
Eddyefe:
quantity20,ion is to dres cloths and keep it neet,someone u never expect may put smile on ur face,d same with (no2 dream),ask God for this wonderful favour.(3)pray against occultist initiation, criminal attack and brotherly betrayal.God attack my attackers.

Thanks brother.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
I was wrongly accused (carrying cocaine)and I was sentence to one year and eight months....it was so real and scary.
I cried my eyes out and I was wondering how I will stay in one room for one year and 8 months.
wat does it mean pls
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Leriebloom(f): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2016
I had a dream last week where i saw myself being cut, more like butchered by an unknown face. It felt like it was rly happening. The memory still gives me shocks.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by quantity20: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
please i had this dream of seeing an unknown tree in an unknown location. i dn't just know why i kept seeing the three.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Peritus(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Tnx for ur interpretations so far.
I had a dream when I was carrying my sister's baby (that I love so much). I was kissing his back when he defecated on my palm. His feces was so sticky and slimy.
Any helpful interpretation plz?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Raphael81(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Leriebloom:
I had a dream last week where i saw myself being cut, more like butchered by an unknown face. It felt like it was rly happening. The memory still gives me shocks.
pray against untimely death
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Raphael81(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
Snowangel4:
I was wrongly accused (carrying cocaine)and I was sentence to one year and eight months....it was so real and scary.
I cried my eyes out and I was wondering how I will stay in one room for one year and 8 months.
wat does it mean pls
avoid bad company, pray that God remove u from unfriendly friends
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Raphael81(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
wat does it mean to catch a dove in a dream?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Raphael81:
avoid bad company, pray that God remove u from unfriendly friends

tnx....I should have tot abt dis

I was betrayed and hurt by my friends and someone I use to love some days after having dat dream

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Raphael81(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
its God's little way of telling you that he still cares
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Raphael81(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Snowangel4:

tnx....I should have tot abt dis

I was betrayed and hurt by my friends and someone I use to love some days after having dat dream

he still cares about u, that is why he is God
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Intrepid01(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2016
Spydamannn:
Thank you sir,I'm so grateful

I'm particularly concerned about why I keep dreaming about secondary school...I've left secondary school more than a decade now

Bros if you would believe me, I think that his interpretation of ur dream is incorrect.
Seeing urself in ur former school, chatting with old friends and even finding urself in ur family house In the dream is a sign of retardation. Some forces are trying to pull you back, you need to pray and fast against It. God bless you sir.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Intrepid01(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Ha
Sermwell:
these days i always dream dat iam running on feaces or coming in contact wit feaces as i run. Pls i dont understand these kind of dreams. Pls explain.
Bros dreaming of faces in the dream is a sign of irritation and hatred. You will start noticing people's feeling toward you as negative. you need to pray and fast fervently, it Is a ploy to scare ur helpers away from you.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by seyoops4u: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
What does it mean to "wear two Different shoe legs in the dream. Like black on the left and brown on the right leg" Also, sitting before a renowned personality both not saying a word just looking at the person in face .
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2016
1.Untrust i.e.not sincered before those who should trust you. 2.Coordinate your self people are watching your different attitude. 3.Disgrace that may leads to embarrassment.4.Finally,put yourself in order and think before you do to avoid frustration and disappointment.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by obi4eze(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2016
seyoops4u:
What does it mean to "wear two Different shoe legs in the dream. Like black on the left and brown on the right leg" Also, sitting before a renowned personality both not saying a word just looking at the person in face .
Pray against the spirit of confusion and indecision.
Wearing two different shoe legs is a sign of confusion while the second dream is a sign of indecision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angola Becomes The First Country In The World To Ban Islam & Muslims / How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Have You Been Pressed During Any Of Your Bed Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.