Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. (8387 Views)

The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain / What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? / Crowd Laughs Hysterically As Richard Dawkins Flounder With Meaning Of Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
sometimes in August last year dreamt where was bitten by 2 black dogs in the neck.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
THAT IS A SIGN OF ENEMIES PRAY AGAINST IT WEL WEL.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Eddyefe:
THAT IS A SIGN OF ENEMIES PRAY AGAINST IT WEL WEL.
I know it's a sign of enemies but what does it really mean?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
ONE MAY ENCOUNTER SICKNESS U DONT NO ABOUT.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by leoblaze(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bro eddy , I also had dis dream . I was walking wiv two of my little fwends in dis my new evrons , I saw 1k on d ground I den picked it .raised it up and asked who owns it , one of does my fwends raised his hand but on a second thought he decided to check his pocket for his money . he den told me dat his own is insyd his pocket so d money I picked up does not belong to him . my hand was still raised till I woke up .......

What could it mean ?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Leoblaze,be kind and sincer,in this doing,u will have success without hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
rainbow,ask God to empower u (give u d grace) to be able to relate with pple in their problem.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by aigboeben(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2016
I dreamt and saw that I used my tongue to remove native pear from under my left-sided dentiture. What does this mean?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by iamNotAlone(f): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2016
I have this constant dream of getting married in the dream but I don't get to see my bridegroom in the dream before I wake up. What does it mean @eddyefe
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2016
(1) last 2 weeks I dreamt I matched a nail with the sole of my feet,it really hurt but I removed it before waking up.

(2) last week I dreamt I went to my former school wearing a school uniform.

(3)yesterday night I dreamt a white large eagle was flying pass me with a black prey on it claw.

Please,I will really appreciates your responds.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by leoblaze(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bro eddy thanks for ur Good work grin more grease to ya elbow

I gat dis dream I was standing wiv some young men , by my left ws someone selling a cup of tea for 50 naira and I wanted get some den a man told me to take as much as I want , dat he will pay. It looked lyk i took 4 cups and paid myself . so d lady dat ws selling d tea left , wen d man waited and saw dat d Bill ws notin coming he went after d girl to pay for d tea . on coming back I was refunded 100naira though I paid 200 ....I was about to take d money b4 I woke up ...

Pls what could it mean bro eddy
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2016
U have a helper that will come to ur rescue wen u have little strengt to manover. Tea is to refresh,one will make u smile.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2016
Tommyken,d 3 drm means one thing, rebuke sectback,evil arrow though u will survive it and, dangerous msg.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by Eddyefe(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2016
Pray against unknown man to avoid hindrance to ur life spouse,if u are thinking of marriage always,it can also reflect.
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by linaluv: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
i and my old friend who is now a lawyer playing football in a dream in my family compound, what does it mean?

i was telling him confidently that he ws doing buga for me, that he has fogetten when we knew eachother from the ghetto
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by gabbylight: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2018
What does it mean to dream of a sun and the moon setting together side by side? Do u have an idea what that could mean pls?
Re: Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. by tabithababy(f): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2018
kemam:
I keep dreaming of my old house. like last. Night I was assisting someone to peel orange in the dream for sell.
Especially when a particular Aunt of mine calls me, I will have bad dream that I can't even remember . if I take her call. This has given me so much concern.

Stop picking her call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Christians Can Overcome Depression / Have You Been Pressed During Any Of Your Bed Time? / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.