Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... (2669 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? / Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by prideofscience: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
PLEASE HELP ! Am in Love with my Sister’s Husband, What can I do to make Him divorce Her and marry Me?
Dear friends…

I am a 23 years Old and Have been in a relationship with my sisters husband for 5 years now without my sisters noticing,sometimes we stay together,sometimes i stay away from them,

It started immediately i cleared my high school..i dont know how its happen but i felt in love with him because he was my 1st man,up to now i love him and he too loves me,

Im almost Done my university studies only some months remaining… I have told him to break up because i dont want my sister to know this but he insisted on marrying me!

Im totally confused by now because i need 2 settle after my studies.

What can i do to make them divorce?

Advise me please

Source http://tiwasblog.co/2015/29/please-help-am-in-love-with-my-sisters-husband-what-can-i-do-to-make-him-divorce-her-and-marry-m/

Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by jummex8228(f): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Submit your story for a produce or marketer
Stop submiting script here. Thank you

Rubbish story eerywhere

3 Likes

Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by jummex8228(f): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Submit your story for a producer or marketer

Rubbish story everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by prideofscience: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
No vex.

Lalasticlala do ur job
jummex8228:
Submit your story for a producer or marketer

Rubbish story everywhere
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by SeedofAfrica(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2016

Advise me please

Do quick and marry into your ruins now cheesy wink

No one is bringing you into any calamity, it is all your choice. grin grin

I wonder how you can be thinking from your anus
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by ggrin(f): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
See yansh shockedshockedshocked

Kill ya sista grinlipsrsealed
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
You need serious help. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by fbtowner(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lol. Yeye dey smell
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by mart2k(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
prideofscience:
PLEASE HELP ! Am in Love with my Sister’s Husband, What can I do to make Him divorce Her and marry Me?
Dear friends…

I am a 23 years Old and Have been in a relationship with my sisters husband for 5 years now without my sisters noticing,sometimes we stay together,sometimes i stay away from them,

It started immediately i cleared my high school..i dont know how its happen but i felt in love with him because he was my 1st man,up to now i love him and he too loves me,

Im almost Done my university studies only some months remaining… I have told him to break up because i dont want my sister to know this but he insisted on marrying me!

Advise me please

Source http://tiwasblog.co/2015/29/please-help-am-in-love-with-my-sisters-husband-what-can-i-do-to-make-him-divorce-her-and-marry-m/
hey, it is nt just possible.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nd yesterday was superstory, lets may it next week thursday
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by cruzita(f): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
why u come dey advertise your yansh?u wan put Vaseline crew for temptation.

back to the topic,U DESERVE A KNOCK
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by oglalasioux(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please correct the topic by removing love and replace with lust.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by skywalker240(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
and so?
Must u put the ladies ass there just to offend my small oga..? angry undecided
Oya text the babe number come make i knack am 4 get dat married man

#Thats The best remedy...or else she is on her own.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by icebird25(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
try am make ur sister use acid bath you.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by prideofscience: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
ok
oglalasioux:
Please correct the topic by removing love and replace with lust.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by naijathings(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
So this is what Nairaland has become

a dumping ground for stup1d, baseless, poorly scripted, shallow, vague stories from so called bloggers or buggers seeking to draw attention to their website and refferals.

U hardly ever see intellectual sfuff on the front page anymore.

it is sex stories, r@pe stories, red carpet stories, Timaya dresses to church stories and such stuff that dominate the front page.

please save this beautiful website.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chai, who get that nyash?

Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by MzPecs(f): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Kill yourself and out of love, your sister's husband will do same and then join you in hell so you guys can get married!

You really need to get married after your studies.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
prideofscience:
No vex.
Lalasticlala do ur job
I will give up on lala if dis makes front page.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by dikeigbo2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Just get yourself a chilled acid and drink to your satisfaction..omo ole buruku shocked
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by prideofscience: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na ur eye go see am. Ishilove, Oluwaseun, Omotayor123 and layer..... front page things
justified10:
I will give up on lala if dis makes front page.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by Haywhymido(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
One of the many idiots dat make up Nigeria
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by Jaiyekay(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Your sister's hubby asked me to tell u emphatically that he does NOT love you! Where is lala Ops like this suppose collect ban
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by Omotayor123(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
What's with wifey's sisters and crushes on wifey's hubby? Probably the thrill of doing something so filthy.
Re: Pls HELP ! Am In Love With My Sister’s Husband, What Can I Do To Make Him ... by prideofscience: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Like Jesus coming tooquote author=Omotayor123 post=42441248]Coming [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! / Unclad pics of Toolz (leaked) breaking the internet / Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.