Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus (6635 Views)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Contrary to what we are told that Islam is fast growing, Muslims are being saved by Jesus Christ in millions everyday.

https://muslimstatistics./2012/12/14/al-jazeerah-6-million-muslims-convert-to-christianity-in-africa-each-year/

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Empiree: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Old fake garbage bin undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Empiree:
Old fake garbage bin undecided

At the rate they are going, muslims will soon kill islam dead.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Annunaki(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
truthman2012:

Yeah muslims are the biggest threat to islam. grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by tartar9(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
keep recycling garbage

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
tartar9:
keep recycling garbage

It is a garbage to you because islam is gradually dying and it shall soon be buried. Muslims shall kill islam through islamic terrorism.

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Amberon: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
shut up!! go online, your Muslim scholars made the discovery. You can go check or you can keep deluding yourself. The video is there for your viewing pleasure.
tartar9:
keep recycling garbage

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amberon:
shut up!! go online, your Muslim scholars made the discovery. You can go check or you can keep deluding yourself. The video is there for your viewing pleasure.

Don't mind him.

Muslims will never accept the truth as long as islamic jinns still live inside them. They need deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by tartar9(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amberon:
He's 'discovery' is based on what?
had a population analysis group said it that would have been a different case.
only a big fool will believe this 6million nonsense,a number that is even higher than the birthrate.You don't have to turn yourself into an idiot,believing something ridiculous just because you like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Amberon: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
you really have a problem. What "analysis" have you carried out to debunk their claims? Another group has said that the population of Christians in Africa will more than double in the next few decades. Get used to it. Its not a matter of me liking it. its reality.

tartar9:

had a population analysis group said it that would have been a different case.his 'discovery' is based on what?
only a big fool will believe this 6million nonsense,a number that is even higher than the birthrate.You don't have to turn yourself into an idiot,believing something ridiculous just because you like it.

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
tartar9:

had a population analysis group said it that would have been a different case.his 'discovery' is based on what?

Don't remain deceived.

Where do you get your data that the figure is higher than the birthrate ? The figure you are disputing was given by an islamic cleric.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by tartar9(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amberon:
you really have a problem. What "analysis" have you carried out to debunk their claims? Another group has said that the population of Christians in Africa will more than double in the next few decades. Get used to it. Its not a matter of me liking it. its reality.

the claim is ridiculous as someone who would say 90% of Nigeria's population is xtian.and what's your proof sad ; absolutely nothing! just his word and you liking it is enough undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
tartar9:

the claim is ridiculous as someone who would say 90% of Nigeria's population is xtian.and what's your proof sad ; absolutely nothing! just his word and you liking it is enough undecided

How do you reason ?

You mean that Islamic scholar was lying in favour of Christianity ?

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by tartar9(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
truthman2012:

How do you reason ?

You mean that Islamic scholar was lying in favour of Christianity ?

Stop deceiving yourself.
why would he reveal it out so publicly if he thinks he's favouring xtianity.whatever his reasons doesn't matter.the issue here is;where is the proof.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by malvisguy212: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
truthman2012:
Contrary to what we are told that Islam is fast growing, Muslims are being saved by Jesus Christ in millions everyday.

https://muslimstatistics./2012/12/14/al-jazeerah-6-million-muslims-convert-to-christianity-in-africa-each-year/
this is from the link:

"One of the most dramatic developments
is that many Muslims — including Shiites
in Iran and Iraq — are SEEING DREAMS
and visions of Jesus and thus coming into
churches explaining that they have
already converted and now need a Bible
and guidance on how to follow Jesus."

This is soo true,I have many muslims friends who shere the same testimonies.

3 Likes

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2016
tartar9:

why would he reveal it out so publicly if he thinks he's favouring xtianity.whatever his reasons doesn't matter.the issue here is;where is the proof.

Stay there sceptical, let muslims take their censures, you will discover how many of you allahh has lost to Jesus Christ.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
this is from the link:

"One of the most dramatic developments
is that many Muslims — including Shiites
in Iran and Iraq — are SEEING DREAMS
and visions of Jesus and thus coming into
churches explaining that they have
already converted and now need a Bible
and guidance on how to follow Jesus."

This is soo true,I have many muslims friends who shere the same testimonies.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Amberon:
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 12:16am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

what point r u trying to make...DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL MAKE HEAVEN....it is only a LAZY,DIRTY, AND GULLIBLE MUSLIM that will accept christianity
christianity is related to idolatry...CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR, EASTER IS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IN UR BOOK.....IT IS AS GOOD AS WORSHIPPING OGUN.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Not so long ago Muslims became a greater number, then the number of Catholics. I would argue the growth of Islam this century is unprecedented. In Europe there are many example of Churches turned into Mosques
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2016
OLAJADON:

what point r u trying to make...DOES THIS MEAN THEY WILL MAKE HEAVEN....it is only a LAZY,DIRTY, AND GULLIBLE MUSLIM that will accept christianity
christianity is related to idolatry...CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR, EASTER IS NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IN UR BOOK.....IT IS AS GOOD AS WORSHIPPING OGUN.

It is islam that is pure idolatry and your quran confirms it:

[Quran 2:158 Pickthal] Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (AS THE PAGAN CUSTOM IS). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

Islam is continuation of Arabs paganism rebranded.

www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews

2 Likes

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

[Quran 2:158 Pickthal] Lo! (the mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the indications of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who is on pilgrimage to the House (of Allah) or visiteth it, to go around them (AS THE PAGAN CUSTOM IS). And he who doeth good of his own accord, (for him) lo! Allah is Responsive, Aware.

You talk more excrement then a fly.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

indeed u are blinded by ur pride
from the verse u coated u saw "it is of no sin to go around it" what this explains is the word optional....if it is complusory it would have been clearly stated their....so these no been compulsory can u explain what idolatry is to me AND WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEAR OR EASTER IN THE BIBLE...ATLEAST U SAID UR RELIGION IS THE RELIGION OF GOD, DONT U THINK UR FESTIVE SEASONS SHOULD BE ACKNOWLEDGE...
ANSWERS THESE AND YOU WILL SEE IT POINTING TO CHRISTIANITY AS A PAGAN RELIGION EXCEPT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MISQUOTE THE BIBLE WITH THE HELP OF HOLY(EVIL) SPIRIT.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
OLAJADON:

indeed u are blinded by ur pride
from the verse u coated u saw "it is of no sin to go around it" what this explains is the word OPTIONAL....if it is complusory it would have been clearly stated their....so these no been compulsory can u explain what idolatry is to me AND WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEAR OR EASTER IN THE BIBLE...ATLEAST U SAID UR RELIGION IS THE RELIGION OF GOD, DONT U THINK UR FESTIVE SEASONS SHOULD BE ACKNOWLEDGE...
ANSWERS THESE AND YOU WILL SEE IT POINTING TO CHRISTIANITY AS A PAGAN RELIGION EXCEPT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MISQUOTE THE BIBLE WITH THE HELP OF HOLY(EVIL) SPIRIT.

Why should idolatry be an option in islam?

We worship God, not Christmas, or Easther.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

Why should idolatry be an option in islam?

We worship God, not Christmas, or Easther.
dont u get it.....let me explain.....IF U VISIT ME IN MY HOUSE AND I TELL YOU, U CAN VISIT THE TOILET IF YOU WANT...DID I SAY YOU SHOULD GO TO THE TOILET??...THE KA'ABA IS THE EARTHLY HOUSE OF ALLAH, it is where every muslim should face during solat ...GOD COMMANDED ABRAHAM TO BUILD IT....AND ALLAH IS MAKING IT OPTIONAL FOR YOU TO GO ROUND IT...IS THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND
ALSO I WANT U TO OPEN ANOTHER TAB ON UR PHONE RIGHT NOW AND TYPE THE MYSTERY OF KA'ABA....instead of asking questions with no head
2. SO YOU ACCEPT THOSES SEASONS ARE NOT IN BIBLE...despite that you greet urself merry christmas,happy new year, happy easter....WITH THIS CAN YOU PLEASES ENLIGHTEN ME ON THE WORD IDOLATRY.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

no matter what you say islam will stil prevail even the early muslims defeated the pagans with approximately 300 men.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=OLAJADON post=42482507]
dont u get it.....let me explain.....IF U VISIT ME IN MY HOUSE AND I TELL YOU, U CAN VISIT THE TOILET IF YOU WANT...DID I SAY YOU SHOULD GO TO THE TOILET??...THE KA'ABA IS THE EARTHLY HOUSE OF ALLAH, it is where every muslim should face during solat ...GOD COMMANDED ABRAHAM TO BUILD IT....AND ALLAH IS MAKING IT OPTIONAL FOR YOU TO GO ROUND IT...IS THAT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND
ALSO I WANT U TO OPEN ANOTHER TAB ON UR PHONE RIGHT NOW AND TYPE THE MYSTERY OF KA'ABA....instead of asking questions with no head
2. SO YOU ACCEPT THOSES SEASONS ARE NOT IN BIBLE...despite that you greet urself merry christmas,happy new year, happy easter....WITH THIS CAN YOU PLEASES ENLIGHTEN ME ON
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:

You worship the creation not the creator
ummmmmm interesting what made you say this....remember bring ur point from quran and hadith.
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2016
2. SO YOU ACCEPT THOSES SEASONS ARE NOT IN BIBLE...despite that you greet urself merry christmas,happy new year, happy easter....WITH THIS CAN YOU PLEASES ENLIGHTEN ME ON THE WORD IDOLATRY.[/quote

No, Kaaba was not built by Abraham, it is one of the lies in the quran. Abraham never went to Mecca. He lived and died in Israel.

Abraham is the father of faith in Christianity. If he actually built Kaaba as a house of God, he would have directed all his other children to go and worship there. Sarah his wife never went to Kaaba, Isaac, Jacob, Moses even Jesus didn't visit there. Why should it be only him and Ishmael ? A lie is being told about Abraham building kaaba. Many of such lies are in the quran.

See an example here:

www.nairaland.com/2902000/questions-muslims-could-not-answer

1 Like

Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=truthman2012 post=42482841][/quote]

You worship the creation not the creator
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by truthman2012(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2016
2. SO YOU ACCEPT THOSES SEASONS ARE NOT IN BIBLE...despite that you greet urself merry christmas,happy new year, happy easter....WITH THIS CAN YOU PLEASES ENLIGHTEN ME ON THE WORD IDOLATRY.[/quote

No, Kaaba was not built by Abraham, it is one of the lies in the quran. Abraham never went to Mecca. He lived and died in Israel.

Abraham is the father of faith in Christianity. If he actually built Kaaba as a house of God, he would have directed all his other children to go and worship there. Sarah his wife never went to Kaaba, Isaac, Jacob, Moses even Jesus didn't visit there. Why should it be only him and Ishmael ? A lie is being told about Abraham building kaaba. Kaaba was actually built by pagans for their 360 gods, which allahh was the head. Many of such lies are in the quran.

See an example here:

www.nairaland.com/2902000/questions-muslims-could-not-answer
Re: See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus by OLAJADON: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=truthman2012 post=42482892][/quote]
CAN YOU NOW SEE THAT YOU CLOUDED BY UR ARROGANCY.....i will advice u to make researches about islam.....GET MATERIALS URSELF AND READ....VISIT PLACES TO ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE....DONT LISTEN TO G.O SAY OR SOMEBODY SAYS.....DO UR OWN PRIVATE RESEARCH ABOUT THE WORD " RELIGION" ITSELF...WHY IS THEIR DIFFERENT RELIGIONS....WHAT DOES EACH OF THIS RELIGION ENTAILS....WHEN U TRU WITH THAT COAT ME AND LET SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE LEARN...
AM READG TO LEARN FROM U BUT I SENSE U BECLOUDED BY UR ARROGANCE OF JESUS IS LORD...PLS LEARN ND CONTACT ME.....TNKZ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Thanksgiving Biblical? / There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. / Then Names Professionals Call Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.