Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. (3084 Views)

Download The Mp3 'relationship Red Flags' By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Of Ldm / 6 Relationship Rules Every Guy Must Follow / Relationship Red Flags By Jessica Orika - Eyesoflagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
This write up is inspired by my present predicament on my inability to find a suitable partner. I have written this bullet points so ladies out there should take note.

*When she uses too much make-up or artificial hair: This to me simply means she has too much to hide, she has a terribly bad hair and she lacks confidence in herself.

*When she uses too much accessories: She has 8 bangles on one hand , a wrist watch on the other and still has a wrist band on it. She has an ankle chain, two necklace's on and walks around like a pretty looking urban masquerade. This to me simply screams 'I'M MATERIALISTIC".

*When she asks to meet up at a fast food joint on her first date: This is a capital no for me, there are many girls out there who are simply looking for free lunch and they get it regularly from their numerous suitors. I simply refuse to be one of those guys.

*When she makes demands: We have barely started talking and you are already talking about your BIS expiry date or your hair is due for a visit to the salon. This is a red alert to me, i am not about to become your ATM card.

*When she doesn't want sex: This is not even supposed to be an issue, except you are not human. If she don't make herself sexually appealing enough, it won't even happen in the first place because some of us still got taste.

*When she doesn't call back: You call and she doesn't respond or reciprocate. You ping or send a Whatsapp message and she doesn't respond until after 24 hours while she has seen the message. It's either she's not a good conversationalist or something else is keeping her busy. Whatever her reasons may be, the fact remains she is not the one for you.

When i see these features stated above , it's a red alert that tell me, she's not even worth the effort.

You can add yours.
Signed: Chippy the Don.

3 Likes

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
op what of marieolae? i thought hmhhm
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
op what of marieolae? i thought hmhhm
This is not about her. wink
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

This is not about her. wink
hmm well ur thread is true though, but why are u struggling to find a suitable partner?
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
hmm well ur thread is true though, but why are u struggling to find a suitable partner?
That's because most of them exhibit one or more of the traits stated above.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Laveda(f): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Where do you expect to meet on a first date?

Why this mentality? That every girl who asks to meet in a fast food is hungry undecided

4 Likes

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

That's because most of them exhibit one or more of the traits stated above.
including marieolae?
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

Why this mentality? That every girl who asks to meet in a fast food is hungry undecided

A park, Shopping mall, Library, Class, Cinema any place but the fast food restaurant. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

i expect to meet a lady on a first date in a park, a play ground for children, a beach.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
including marieolae?
Like is said, this post has nothing to do with her.
She lives in another country so a relationship with her is not even feasible right now. smiley
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

A park, Shopping mall, Library, Class, Cinema any place but the fast food restaurant. cheesy
waiter give him a bottle of beer

1 Like

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Laveda(f): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

LOL...so you saying you can't afford taking a girl to fast food or what? grin

Library? To read? grin a cinema is preferable cool
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:
Like is said, this post has nothing to do with her.
She lives in another country so a relationship with her is not even feasible right now. smiley
hmmm i see sir, well well well ure right
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Mathematical(f): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
shocked
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

LOL...so you saying you can't afford taking a girl to fast food or what? grin

Library? To read? grin a cinema is preferable cool
Even an average person can afford a regular fast food joint besides, i don't like eating just any food so i only go to fast food joints if i'm desperately hungry or maybe i want to test them out.

The library is actually a very cool place for a date. It's usually quiet and you have a lot of privacy.

Cinemas is okay when you're already into each other and just want to catch some fun. I wouldn't go there for a first date.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Laveda(f): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

Even an average person can afford a regular fast food joint besides, i don't like eating just any food so i only go to fast food joints if i'm desperately hungry or maybe i want to test them out.

The library is actually a very cool place for a date. It's usually quiet and you have a lot of privacy.

Cinemas is okay when you're already into each other and just want to catch some fun. I wouldn't go there for a first date.
LOL..nice..was thinking I'm gonna hear taking her to the house to prepare a good meal..
Like the normal Nigerian guy would say undecided

Its nothing bad..fast food is actually a good place you both can sit and talk I don't know why y'all find it bad sad
And the library? Its cool but don't know why of all places you'll choose to take her there for a date...not making sense to me..

1 Like

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

LOL..nice..was thinking I'm gonna hear taking her to the house to prepare a good meal..
Like the normal Nigerian guy would say undecided

Its nothing bad..fast food is actually a good place you both can sit and talk I don't know why y'all find it bad sad
And the library? Its cool but don't know why of all places you'll choose to take her there for a date...not making sense to me..
You don't have to take her to the library.
The location for your date really depends on interests. If she's into books, then a Library would suffice.
There are many other places to go to but the fast food is just too common place and ladies take advantage of that to get free meals.
That's my point.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dude, were is more convenient to hook up with a girl, at the WAR FRONT, perhaps?

1 Like

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Primeministerr i'm sure soldiers have numerous experience in that regard. grin
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Maxi112: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
OP! I DISAGREE WITH U IN D ISSUE OF GOING TO FAST FOOD JOINT....
WHERE U WON MEET THE GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME?
IS ONLY A BROKE DUDE THAT WILL SEE IT AS AN ISSUE..

the rest are turn off to me

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Laveda(f): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

You don't have to take her to the library.
The location for your date really depends on interests. If she's into books, then a Library would suffice.
There are many other places to go to but the fast food is just too common place and ladies take advantage of that to get free meals.
That's my point.
Well I still insist..I see nothing bad, how much is a plate of food? Not every girl eat out..a can of coke is even okay for me..

Well we all different, don't know what you've experienced...
And for the artificial hair? Want her to make thread ?

1 Like

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Jadekitana(f): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
You don't want to meet her in a fast food, she shouldn't wear bangles, she shouldn't makeup or fix weavons, she should always spend her money to buy credit to call u, she should be ready to have sex 247.......Op you need Jesus as your lord and personal saviour,you are stingy but want a woman who is down to earth and doesn't demand for anything! Try erithrea, you can't find such girls in naija.

2 Likes

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
You don't want to meet her in a fast food, she shouldn't wear bangles, she shouldn't makeup or fix weavons, she should always spend her money to buy credit to call u, she should be ready to have sex 247.......Op you need Jesus as your lord and personal saviour,you are stingy but want a woman who is down to earth and doesn't demand for anything! Try erithrea, you can't find such girls in naija.

this got me grin grin grin grin
I agree with you
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by skywalker240(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

Cant u meet at my room or even ur backyard
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by MrImole: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmm!

I pray you find what you are looking for.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by MrImole: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmm!

I pray you find what you are looking for.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Lsofdk(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
do you have a problem comprehending simple english. i don't see anything ambiguous in what op wrote. "when she uses too much make up and accessories, when she doesn't want sex, when she doesn't call back" do you understand now undecided
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Jadekitana(f): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

do you have a problem comprehending simple english. i don't see anything ambiguous in what op wrote. "when she uses too much make up and accessories, when she doesn't want sex, when she doesn't call back" do you understand now undecided

Those excuses are too petty please. If he keeps looking at all that he may never get a girl PERIOD!
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Jadekitana(f): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy
Suigeneris93:

this got me grin grin grin grin
I agree with you
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Dammed93(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
I see nothing wrong in going to a fast food joint on a first date. Besides not all ladies are hungry. I once asked a guy who wanted to meet me where we should meet and he said his house, can you just imagine. I had to tell him to let's meet at a restaurant but he said no and I said anywhere apart from his house. There and then I told him I don't actually like free meal and he felt insulted.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Lsofdk(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Those excuses are too petty please. If he keeps looking at all that he may never get a girl PERIOD!
grin grin grin kinda true tho

1 Like

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Maxi112:
OP! I DISAGREE WITH U IN D ISSUE OF GOING TO FAST FOOD JOINT....

WHERE U WON MEET THE GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME?

IS ONLY A BROKE DUDE THAT WILL SEE IT AS AN ISSUE..

the rest are turn off to me
Even if I have as much as Dangote, that doesn't mean I would start buying free food for every girl I meet on date.
Did you see the thread where Dangote bargained 5k parking fee to 1k?
This doesn't mean I'm stingy. I only spend my money wisely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Confused I Don't Know If He Will Come Back For Me And His Son / Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) / Who Actually Bankrolls All These Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.