Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. (3108 Views)

Download The Mp3 'relationship Red Flags' By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Of Ldm / 6 Relationship Rules Every Guy Must Follow / Relationship Red Flags By Jessica Orika - Eyesoflagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

Well I still insist..I see nothing bad, how much is a plate of food? Not every girl eat out..a can of coke is even okay for me..

Well we all different, don't know what you've experienced...
And for the artificial hair? Want her to make thread ?
Besides the food, there are too many distractions in a fast food restaurant.
This is supposed to be a romantic date, a guy you are considering having an intimate affair with. You don't accomplish anything reasonable in full public glare.

To be honest, I see buying food as a way of watering the ground before a girl accepts to date you after which she follows you anywhere else you want to take her.

Abi I lie. grin
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by uniqueren(f): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
And you are still single because u have made it a duty to check out all their imperfections without attempting to find out urs. U cannot like everybody so also everyone cannot like u. Some guys love their girls really dressed up, nd the taste varies. In my opinion u chose to check out petty things. cry
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Laveda(f): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

Besides the food, there are too many distractions in a fast food restaurant.
This is supposed to be a romantic date, a guy you are considering having an intimate affair with. You don't accomplish anything reasonable in full public glare.

To be honest, I see buying food as a way of watering the ground before a girl accepts to date you after which she follows you anywhere else you want to take her.

Abi I lie. grin
Chippy? Please change your mentality.. How much food do you intend buying?
A romantic date? Do you intend kissing and making love to her on a first date?

I see nothing bad about it, I believe before the date you both might have discussed things about yourselves, know things about her and know a lil bit of the kinda person she is, you don't just pick a girl on the street and head to a fast food....
So the whole eatery thing isn't any biggie undecided

Or how do you do yours ?
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Uniqueren, just call me a man who pays attention to details. I'm not a classic man just by mouth. grin.

Laveda, a romantic date is all about vulnerability. Trusting each other and taking a step further in knowing someone intimately.
You don't do that in the midst of a crowd.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Laveda(f): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:
Uniqueren, just call me a man who pays attention to details. I'm not a classic man just by mouth. grin.

Laveda, a romantic date is all about vulnerability. Trusting each other and taking a step further in knowing someone intimately.
You don't do that in the midst of a crowd.
I believe before meeting you both might have had conversations about yourselves tongue

Meeting in the library still won't solve that...as time goes on you'll sort out that sides of you..you can't know everything on a first date tongue tongue
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
Where do you expect to meet on a first date?

Why this mentality? That every girl who asks to meet in a fast food is hungry undecided
Same mentality that chics have that every guy who asks them out just wants sex
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Laveda(f): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Same mentality that chics have that every guy who asks them out just wants sex
[Depends on how you present yourself to the lady
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:
This write up is inspired by my present predicament on my inability to find a suitable partner. I have written this bullet points so ladies out there should take note.

*When she uses too much make-up or artificial hair: This to me simply means she has too much to hide, she has a terribly bad hair and she lacks confidence in herself.

*When she uses too much accessories: She has 8 bangles on one hand , a wrist watch on the other and still has a wrist band on it. She has an ankle chain, two necklace's on and walks around like a pretty looking urban masquerade. This to me simply screams 'I'M MATERIALISTIC".

*When she asks to meet up at a fast food joint on her first date: This is a capital no for me, there are many girls out there who are simply looking for free lunch and they get it regularly from their numerous suitors. I simply refuse to be one of those guys.

*When she makes demands: We have barely started talking and you are already talking about your BIS expiry date or your hair is due for a visit to the salon. This is a red alert to me, i am not about to become your ATM card.

*When she doesn't want sex: This is not even supposed to be an issue, except you are not human. If she don't make herself sexually appealing enough, it won't even happen in the first place because some of us still got taste.

*When she doesn't call back: You call and she doesn't respond or reciprocate. You ping or send a Whatsapp message and she doesn't respond until after 24 hours while she has seen the message. It's either she's not a good conversationalist or something else is keeping her busy. Whatever her reasons may be, the fact remains she is not the one for you.

When i see these features stated above , it's a red alert that tell me, she's not even worth the effort.

You can add yours.
Signed: Chippy the Don.
Donny. This is shallow. It's more about you than a potential partner. The things you focus on Say more about your plight. And boy you judgmental sha, so a love for fashion screams materialism to you? And make up and a different hairstyle means what to you Boy go marry the local villager undecided undecided grin grin grin

Modified: And you're a greedy fvcker boy stay single please we have enough boys masquerading as men out here as it is. cry undecided

Modified again: And you're needy embarassed but maybe what you text wasn't worth a reply so soon. Work on your banter then.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by fulfillbill(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Donny. This is shallow. It's more about you than a potential partner. The things you focus on Say more about your plight. And boy you judgmental sha, so a love for fashion screams materialism to you? And make up and a different hairstyle means what to you Boy go marry the local villager undecided undecided grin grin grin

Modified: And you're a greedy fvcker boy stay single please we have enough boys masquerading as men out here as it is. cry undecided

Modified again: And you're needy embarassed but maybe what you text wasn't worth a reply so soon. Work on your banter then.

Something tells me you have a soft spot for Don...you wouldn't hate his person instead of the article if it wasn't love...

Correct me if am wrong.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
fulfillbill:

Something tells me you have a soft spot for Don...you wouldn't hate his person instead of the article if it wasn't love...

Correct me if am wrong.

Donna's article is based on don. Correct me if I'm wrong undecided
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by fulfillbill(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Sure i like the way you confirmed my suspicion
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by fulfillbill(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Don cooky is ready
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
fulfillbill:

Correct me if am wrong.
Hey! She doesn't have a soft spot for me.
She loves me. grin

But then Nubian, I bet you don't really know the kind of girls we put up with here.
I really don't want to make this about myself but I would prefer someone who is NOT these things I mentioned above.
As a matter of fact, ladies with these features irritate me. lipsrsealed

I wonder why the fast food point has gotten to so many people's nerves. Kinda makes me think more like they are hungry actually. undecided
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
fulfillbill:

Don cooky is ready

Bye
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

Hey! She doesn't have a soft spot for me.
She loves me. grin

But then Nubian, I bet you don't really know the kind of girls we put up with here.
I really don't want to make this about myself but I would prefer someone who is NOT these things I mentioned above.
As a matter of fact, ladies with these features irritate me. lipsrsealed

I wonder why the fast food point has gotten to so many people's nerves. Kinda makes me think more like they are hungry actually. undecided

cheesy you know I do kiss

The fast food thing... Hmmmm... It's deep let's not go there... Men go for quantity and then cry about quality. You dig so choose wisely and stop being a male hoe have some class.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

cheesy you know I do kiss

The fast food thing... Hmmmm... It's deep let's not go there... Men go for quantity and then cry about quality. You dig so choose wisely and stop being a male hoe have some class.
Sister sister!
Just when did I even become a male hoe. undecided
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

Sister sister!
Just when did I even become a male hoe. undecided

If you ask me.... undecided

Don't start with me tongue
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

[Depends on how you present yourself to the lady

depends also on how U behave urself when at the eatery too
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Maxi112: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

Even if I have as much as Dangote, that doesn't mean I would start buying free food for every girl I meet on date.
Did you see the thread where Dangote bargained 5k parking fee to 1k?
This doesn't mean I'm stingy. I only spend my money wisely.
IS NOT A MUST THAT ANY GIRL U TAKE TO A FAST FOOD JOINT MUST EAT! SOME TIMES U GO THERE TO HAVE A QUIET AND PRIVATE DISCUSSION THERE WITH OUT ANY INTERFERENCE

EXCEPT U GO ASKING HUNGRY GIRLS OUT.... WHO R ONLY INTRESTED TO EAT U DRY...

SOME BABE WILL JUST HANG OUT WITH U AND DEMAND FOR ONLY BOTTLE WATER...
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Maxi112:
IS NOT A MUST THAT ANY GIRL U TAKE TO A FAST FOOD JOINT MUST EAT! SOME TIMES U GO THERE TO HAVE A QUIET AND PRIVATE DISCUSSION THERE WITH OUT ANY INTERFERENCE

EXCEPT U GO ASKING HUNGRY GIRLS OUT.... WHO R ONLY INTRESTED TO EAT U DRY...

SOME BABE WILL JUST HANG OUT WITH U AND DEMAND FOR ONLY BOTTLE WATER...
It still doesn't make sense sitting in a fast food restaurant without patronising them.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Evathyst(f): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
After reading all that the OP wrote in his own wisdom, stingy guys will be 'TRUE TALK' undecided

So, I shouldn't fix my hair? I should be barbing 'gorimapa' abi? Kontinue!

To worsen matter, OP can't meet in a public place on our first date. You try! Just say you're looking for a free punna. undecided
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by fulfillbill(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Bye

No ''bye'' to you...

I only say that to people am cool with...
'
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Well, non of the listed scares me away from a lady I want to date, so your list is frivolous and insular.

I think it would portend well if we start narrowing such list to our individual requisites than attempting to lump other guys to what we think is right.

And to suggest this is what scares "reasonable" guys away while churning out sophistry points is laughable to say the least. Except if you're inferring that any fella who doesn't agree to your points is unreasonable then we can debate on that.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by yuiop(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Some are just so annoying
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
ronald4lif:
Well, non of the listed scares me away from a lady I want to date, so your list is frivolous and insular.

I think it would portend well if we start narrowing such list to our individual requisites than attempting to lump other guys to what we think is right.

And to suggest this is what scares "reasonable" guys away while churning out sophistry points is laughable to say the least. Except if you're inferring that any fella who doesn't agree to your points is unreasonable then we can debate on that.
Trust me i am quite vast and knowledgeable on most cultures.
Those things i listed are peculiar to us as Nigerians and you are free to disagree with any point i listed.

@Evathyst, trust me, there are so many good things i can do for a lady without being pressured or coerced into doing it just because we are dating. I am a free spirited person and i usually love doing things out of my own free will and not because i am obligated.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by ireneony(f): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
Where do you expect to meet on a first date?

Why this mentality? That every girl who asks to meet in a fast food is hungry undecided
True talk
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Adasun(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Op war right to some extent but ............ undecided
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by AfroKnight: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Let me break it to you young men. If you want a Nigerian lady, please be ready to spend some money on fast food. This is basic. Be ready to buy two tickets at the cinema, popcorn, hotdogs and soft drinks, plus ice cream after the boring movie. Prepare your mind for the inevitable unreturned calls and texts. There are other guys who try to get her attention too.

Nigerian ladies will force you to learn how to love without getting much in return. They will make you jettison your sense of equality. They will help you adjust your entertainment budget.

Once you can settle this in your mind, you are good to go. Not every guy is lucky (like I am) to meet high value but low maintenance chicks.

If you are lucky to meet a Nigerian lady who gives you almost as much love, attention and care as your give her, bro, marry her immediately. Such ladies are not many this side of the Atlantic.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by ronald4lif(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
DonChippy:

Trust me i am quite vast and knowledgeable on most cultures.
Those things i listed are peculiar to us as Nigerians and you are free to disagree with any point i listed.

@Evathyst, trust me, there are so many good things i can do for a lady without being pressured or coerced into doing it just because we are dating. I am a free spirited person and i usually love doing things out of my own free will and not because i am obligated.

Pal, like said earlier your list are frivolous and niggling as they don't reflect my views and platoons like myself. Excluding the first and last and perhaps the second to the last I can't make sense of the rest as they are incongruous.

There's nothing wrong if a lady request that a date should be in an eatery or restaurant, as that's one of the most ideal place to meet one for the first time.

And the accessories argument too is faulty. I don't see the use of jewelries/bangles/necklace on a lady as turn off or evincing materialism. Some women are just bracelet lovers and purchase them with their hard-earned money.

What you're indirectly inferring is that once a woman has assorted jewelries then it must be a man who bought it for her and she's materialistic. Please how did you arrive at that? Do you lots think is every lady who depends on a guy's money or date coz of his money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by octopusfreaky(f): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Interestingly,, am not a fan of jewelleries but i gats other things i spend money on like clothes and bags. OP just brace up,,women will always be women ,,be ready to spend on your woman.You can only complain if she's extravagant and too demanding.
Re: My 6 Relationship RED Alerts. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Interestingly,, am not a fan of jewelleries but i gats other things i spend money on like clothes and bags. OP just brace up,,women will always be women ,,be ready to spend on your woman.You can only complain if she's extravagant and too demanding.

You have made a great point and I don't have a problem with such things but I will never spend my money frivolously except it's a very special occasion such as birthdays or anniversaries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nawa Oh! Read What Happened After Man Has Sex With Lady He Met In Church / THE SHAKING HEART / Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.