Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Help! My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Should I Still Marry Her? (475 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Should I Still Marry Her? by bclemsnews(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dear Bclems.com

I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind.

We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her Ex in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which http://www.bclems.com/2016/01/help-my-fiancee-confessed-she-has-one.html

Re: Help! My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
You should have posted the full story here na angry angry undecided
Re: Help! My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Should I Still Marry Her? by Sunkyphil(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jesu shocked
Re: Help! My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
This has been posted before na..... Like 3 days ago..... It even made fp.... Y bringing it up again??
Re: Help! My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Should I Still Marry Her? by sporttales: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Confuse

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Day 1965 , / 10 Things Women Wished Their Men Would Stop Doing To Their Bosom / I Dont Have Access To The Business Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.