Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? (996 Views)

"If Na Black Man,its Rape"lady Smiles As White Man Grabs Her Bare Tits(pics) / Guys Abeg Which Kain Play Be This? / Guys Abeg Beard Does NOT Fit Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by mindworx: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
You have been dating a babe, a very beautiful chic that grew up in a godly home, for some years now.
You love her with all your heart, and you are a god-fearing man. You both did not have pre-marital sex, and are both virgins. You have a good job and you can afford your bills and run a home like a man. You are financially, mentally and spiritually prepared to raise a Godly home. Now you have gone for Introduction at your in-law's house, you even took it further, you did proper Engagement. Wedding is coming next, and everything is in top gear.

Alas! your babe started vomiting just two weeks to wedding. You both visited a Doctor, and the Doctor congratulated you that your wife is a month pregnant. You both know very well that you never spent a night together under the same roof. Now, you have planned to secretly part ways with her, because you don't want to expose her. You love her really, but you can't go ahead with the wedding. Then you had a dream that night, someone in white just quoted a bible verse to you, and he said it's the holy spirit that impregnated your babe!

Hehehe .. Can you phantom what Joseph went through? Yet he woke up the next morning and hugged Mary, and he said 'I'll marry you', and to cap it all up again, he didn't have sex with her until after she had given birth.

Please, wetin Joseph smoke? How do these people Obey God so much? Can people obey God like this?
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by sissylucy(f): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Faith...when u trust in God

That was how Abraham was able to willingly sacrifice his only son.

BTW op I tout this was a real story lemne ask if u two are virgins who go teach who

1 Like

Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by dollyjoy(f): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
sadsad if am the lady,i wouldnt marry the guy cos that undiluted love got contaminated the moment he heard i am carrying another man's baby.

What is marriage without love??
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by kingofchess(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
lwkmd.....na 2 arrange wedding 4 her and d holy spirit.....what will b the child's name?
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by calliking(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dude quit smoking and learn to be serious in life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by dollyjoy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
sissylucy:
cheesycheesycheesy nobody follow u drag am.
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by sissylucy(f): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy nobody follow u drag am.
Lol..I no even know Wen my hand book dat space
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by kingofchess(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
sissylucy:

Lol..I no even know Wen my hand book dat space
no need booking space...cuz d post won't hit front page.
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
well since that "someone" in white that appeared in dream did it let him come and take up his responsibilty.
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
You're just another dude who neglects the risk of smoking weed on a hot afternoon.
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
sadsad if am the lady,i wouldnt marry the guy cos that undiluted love got contaminated the moment he heard i am carrying another man's baby.

What is marriage without love??
common now, its not like the guy found out that she was the one that ate his chocolate bar or something here. This is about preggie.
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by Adonis3: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
kingofchess:
no need booking space...cuz d post won't hit front page.

lol... It certainly won'tsmiley

Btw, OP it's "fathom" not "phantom" iss nur a tecno foneundecided

#Adonis3
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by Tallesty1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
The man in question believed in God and miracles that was why he accepted what the angel told him.
Re: Guys, Abeg If Na You Wetin You Go Do? by skywalker240(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
i wish i can be like Joseph too, i dont pray to be in such delima too

(1) (Reply)

Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me / Pls Help, I Have A Crush On My Best Friend / 4 Orgasms Every Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.