Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me (998 Views)

Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dont know why girls of nowadays cant just let the past stay in the past. After all my effort to avoid her by all means because she is married and also a mother of one. She tried getting me to visit her but i refused. She wanted to come visiting today but i lied that am not around. Now she insisted on coming tomorrow. What kind of a temptation is this? Wetin man go do
Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by missingrib(f): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
invite her over for deliverance because she definitely needs one.
Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by Elosky20: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
text HOLY GHOST FIRE to 131
Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
missingrib:
invite her over for deliverance because she definitely needs one.
wetin dis one dey talk again
Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
she's married. Ignore.

if she wasn't married Dat thing on your mind you have my full support grin
Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by missingrib(f): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
alexistaiwo:

wetin dis one dey talk again
wetin u want make I talk..u want advise and I gave you one
Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by CaroLyner(f): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
marriages of nowadays tho.

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by kadas01(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Women!!!

I have a similar situation at hand as well!

Please, ignore her completely!!
Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by pet4ril(f): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
I smell agent............ Run! Run!! Run!!!
Invite her
Search her phone
Collect husband number
Then call him to come and take his idiot wife home.
angry angry
Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by vicstar(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
obviously, is a "NO" 4 me undecided

Women smh!!! Always wanna bring a nigga down

1 Like

Re: Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Extra Marital Affair With Me by 4everisaac(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
angry
HELL NO! Why she no marry u?
Tell her say she don become otokumbo. Say ur jt no go ever kick if she's around.
Stand your ground! Be serious. Make her understand she will never have you again. You fit turn full time church-boy because of her. Just let her know you'll never do it. She'll get used to that with time. Don't forget to always stay off her path. If both of you do communicate on any social medium, block her.
Even if na d same church, school, work or anywhere, change am.

(1) (Reply)

next / What Would You Have Done To Yourself? / She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.