Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Are You Gamophobic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Gamophobic? (3203 Views)

I Wanna Be Single Cos Am Gamophobic, Is It A Big Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Gamophobic? by TruthHurts1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
safarigirl:
yes, why do you ask?

Your outfit in your profile picture is a dead give-away. White and Black School Uniform.
Re: Are You Gamophobic? by rapmike(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Safarigirl, na wa for you! From discussing soccer you come dey talk about not getting married.

Am not gamophobic, so I have answered that one before I go another direction.

Safarigirl, seriously, if you feel that marriage is not for you, well then you can hold on to that. Just don't shut your heart out sha. Especially if that special guy comes along. But find a soccer-loving and soccer analysing chic for me before you close that door.

About loving yourself, you have to find it. I bet you really love yourself just that you are not going nuclear about it.

Take care.
Re: Are You Gamophobic? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't know where you got your own idea that I prefer the way white people 'love'....you must have a thing for putting words in people's mouth.

Don't assume men are high commodity either, if not for society, women would rather stay single. Men are more needy than women, ever wondered why widowers are more open to remarrying than widows?

They simply can't handle pressure like women.

Seriously? undecided
Re: Are You Gamophobic? by naijaboiy: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Seriously? undecided
You saw that too! grin
Re: Are You Gamophobic? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

You saw that too! grin

Oh yes I did.
Re: Are You Gamophobic? by robosky02(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
safarigirl:
I
I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, I find some relationships ridiculous and laughable and I have a life plan of adopting a kid at thirty in the event that I haven't trapped some pour soul by then (which I don't plan to).

will

girl you dont need this

when you meet a real guy
your philisophy will change
Re: Are You Gamophobic? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
You've pretty much described how I feel about the thought of having children.
Re: Are You Gamophobic? by romme2u: 4:16am On Feb 15, 2016
safarigirl:
I was sitting next to this family in church some weeks ago and I watched how the husband and wife interacted with each other and their child, while I did this, one thought occurred to me; I don't particularly care for that sort of interaction.

Gamophobia simply implies a fear of marriage/commitment, now while I may not specifically say I'm gamophobic, I do acknowledge that I'm apathetic towards such things. I speak enough about it and make jokes on relationships, but I don't feel this need to be in one.

I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, I find some relationships ridiculous and laughable and I have a life plan of adopting a kid at thirty in the event that I haven't trapped some pour soul by then (which I don't plan to).

Many people probably feel like I do about relationships; can't stay in one, don't see the need for one, won't engage in one if given the chance. This is particularly rampant amongst intellectuals, narcissists, workaholics and the likes.

I don't love myself that much (couldn't give a rat's behind honestly), I may not be the easiest person to deal with, so I would rather keep my drama to myself, I would rather not meet other people, but when I do, I get lively and animated. I'm shy and would say that I suffer some form of low self esteem issues (even my late mother couldn't talk me out of it).....generally, I haven't felt the need to be in a relationship or seen myself in one.

Does anyone else feel same? Or has anyone felt same and gotten over it? I don't think I ever will

i believe u are under 25. by the time u are 25+ and u still feel like this, then u are on ur own cheesy.

Don't mind me wink, it is a fleeting issue that comes with age, it will pass but u need to reset ur brain and stop being opinionated which i know that prince charming will do cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. / Help me, I mistakenly killed my ibo boifrnd and I was told to eat him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.