Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Are We Alone In The Universe? - Science/Technology (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Are We Alone In The Universe? (54323 Views)

The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! / 10 Most Strange Stars (known) In The Observable Universe.. / Top 10 Most Mysterious Planets (known) In The Observable Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
micodon:

Hello micodon,

I don't like to argue for argument's sake. You are free to believe whatever you want or call all sort of names. I repeat simple things one last time:

1- Matter is not mass. Mass is a property of Matter. Just as my weight is not me, but a property/characteristics of who I am.

2- Proportional does not mean the same as, nor equal to. In a mathematical formula, the same as is equivalent to equals to.

3- You claimed in your post that Energy is the same as Matter. It is wrong. Energy is proportional to mass. Mass is not Matter. And even if Mass were Matter, Energy would still not be the same as Matter but proportional to it.

Now, you are free to give me English class if you want. I am but a learner. I pointed out a mistake, simply so that you can correct it. I do not claim to know more than you do. And you are free to claim to know anything more than me. It is ok for me.

Cheers.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by micodon(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
LoJ:

Hello micodon,

I don't like to argue for argument's sake. You are free to believe whatever you want or call all sort of names. I repeat simple things one last time:

1- Matter is not mass. Mass is a property of Matter. Just as my weight is not me, but a property/characteristics of who I am.

2- Proportional does not mean the same as, nor equal to. In a mathematical formula, the same as is equivalent to equals to.

3- You claimed in your post that Energy is the same as Matter. It is wrong. Energy is proportional to mass. Mass is not Matter. And even if Mass were Matter, Energy would still not be the same as Matter but proportional to it.

Now, you are free to give me english class if you want. I am but a learner. I pointed out a mistake, simple so that you can correct it. I do not claim to know more than you do. And you are free to claim to know more than me. It is ok for me.

Cheers.

I asked you a question you are yet to answer.

Newton said F = GM1M2/r2....why did that equation hold true for a mass less particle.

E=mc2 is basic physics. Mass is the energy matter possesses. Or matter is Energy Condensed.... Or matter can be Converted to energy... There's so many simple interpretations to that equations. Please read more about that formula. That's the sole formula upon which the atomic bombs were made. Bros, read more about Einstein's most famous equation E=mc2
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by micodon(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
micodon:

I asked you a question you are yet to answer.

Newton said F = GM1M2/r2....why did that equation hold true for a mass less particle.

E=mc2 is basic physics. Mass is the energy matter possesses. Or matter is Energy Condensed.... Or matter can be Converted to energy... There's so many simple interpretations to that equations. Please read more about that formula. That's the sole formula upon which the atomic bombs were made. Bros, read more about Einstein's most famous equation E=mc2

What does F=GM1M2/r2 mean. Take not that G is a constant of proportionality
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
micodon:

Please micodon,

You are deviating the simple issue of a simple mistake, to indulge into other issues which have nothing to do with the issue at hand. You may wish to do so, but I don't exchange to "win" at all cost. You are free to assert whatever you want.

Good night to you sir.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by micodon(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
LoJ:

Hello micodon,

Now, you are free to give me English class if you want. I am but a learner. I pointed out a mistake, simply so that you can correct it. I do not claim to know more than you do. And you are free to claim to know anything more than me. It is ok for me.

Cheers.

Here's something you can read. http://www.nobelprize.org/educational/physics/energy/intro.html thank me later
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by micodon(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
LoJ:

Please micodon,

You are deviating the simple issue of a simple mistake, to indulge into other issues which have nothing to do with the issue at hand. You may wish to do so, but I don't exchange to "win" at all cost. You are free to assert whatever you want.

Good night to you sir.
I'm drawing parallel lines here. And I want you to see how wrong you are in saying that Energy is not matter
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
micodon:

Here's something you can read. http://www.nobelprize.org/educational/physics/energy/intro.html thank me later
Thank you wink
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Jaymaestro(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
LoJ:
Hello Jaymaestro. Thank you for your questions. I address them below:

As i have already stated, we should not focus on enhancing specific spiritual abilities. I will dwell further on that later. A child should just worry about eating well, sleeping well, make some sport, and go about his normal life. And unconsciously he'll grow. Likewise, men should in my perception, just focus on growing spiritually. That's involves learning to love our neighbor and the whole of creation as or more than ourselves, recognizing the will of God and living accordingly, and liberating ourselves from all impurity and base instincts. Prayer and service. Everyone who keeps on doing that, will be led consciously or not, to various lessons he needs to learn to progress, until you reach some degree of awakening. With this spiritual growth, faculties of the spirit will manifest themselves, naturally and they shall be of no harm.

Science is in accord with the will of God. Science is a tool for man to investigate and understand the laws of God as expressed in the physical sphere, and conform to it.

Intuition is an integral part of the spiritual. It is impossible to make true spiritual progress without reviving and using this antennae. Of course one can train spiritual faculties without intuition, but at the end of the day it shall be detrimental to the one doing so.

Spiritual faculties are not dangerous. It is the unnatural training of these that is potentially harmful. If your astral body is damaged due to sin and living against the laws of God, and you learn to do soul travel. you may succeed in soul travelling, only to be a victim of negative influences in the astral plane. Why? Your cloak was not ready for it. It is just like going to Moscow from Nigeria without appropriate Mantle.

Again, the fact that it is easier after training does not mean it is the right thing to do. Many people will only realize the harm they did to themselves after death. If you learn some mystical song, to help you soul travel. You may never know that the song is connected to an astral sphere created by some evil minded entity. So upon singing the song, you realise you can easily soul travel. And you think that what you experience is truly the astral plane. You never know that you are being deceived.

What is true and divine is natural. No need to force to have visions, soul sight, astral travel. When your body is ready, it will happen.

They are human beings but not necessarily on the astral plane. There are other planes. Yes there are evil minded ones, but they are not spirit helpers. Spirit helpers refer to those who are sent according to the will of God to help humans on earth.

Human beings are naturally protected from evil minded ones. Of course sin or spiritual exercises/training can breach the protection and allow those who would otherwise have been protected to become victims of those negative currents from the darker regions.

No. Spirit helpers are humans/spiritual. God is divine. But some who see them or sense them, may believe they saw/sensed Jesus, or the holy spirit, or an angel. But the law of homogeneity makes it impossible for a human being to approach Jesus. There are other entities which are referred to as gods. But I never saw any of them, was only told.

Man wears the physical body throughout his life on earth. Similarly, we wear the astral body throughout our sojourn in the astral sphere. Same with the ethereal and the other spheres.

Sin has consequences on our non physical bodies. Even here in gross matter, every act against the will of God has repercussions on our body. But these consequences are less evident and take more time to be observed because of the coarse nature of the gross material. But in the medium and fine matter, as well as in the other spheres beyond, those marks are very dramatic. It would be inappropriate for me to give examples here.

Can someone living a sinful life see a spiritual helper? Yes it is possible. Clairvoyance is a gift, and is no indicator of spiritual development. Again, some people get those abilities by training, rather than true spiritual ascent.

I insist there is a huge difference between traning muscles or body building and being in good health. Those who want to impress themselves and others go for Body building. Those that want to be healthy focus on sound living principles and lifestyle.

Greetings.
` and liberating ourselves from all impurity and base instincts¬ Is the possible ?
And also it will seem with all these you have written on the `how to even to the higher degrees ¬ some humans wont` be able to awaken it
although , Thats just a fine idea of how science was to be without atheists injecting their very own ideas, but is science limited to universal physical laws only,considering there are those who practice arcane science?
this antennae as; intuition .. are there other antennas apart from the intuition ?
are you saying even those that have spiritual training as part of their culture unnatural?
You may also develop spiritually, and still face hazardous conditions on such planes.
Yes, naturally protected , but as humans we are bound to even stray off these planes , probably curiosity .
throughout life on earth ... could the body be just as important as the spirit ?
would it not be better to spiritual develop and hone it by training ?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello Jaymaestro. Thank you for your questions. I attempt to answer them below.
Jaymaestro:
` and liberating ourselves from all impurity and base instincts¬ Is the possible ?
And also it will seem with all these you have written on the `how to even to the higher degrees ¬ some humans wont` be able to awaken it
It is very possible. Every human has the potential to ascent. It is now up to us, to exercise our free will to do so. I admit most don't choose to, and many do so after many incarnations/lives.

Jaymaestro:
`Thats just a fine idea of how science was to be without atheists injecting their very own ideas, but is science limited to universal physical laws only,considering there are those who practice arcane science?
I'm not sure mystical knowlege or initiative/transmitted knowledge can be objectively viewed as Science. Part of the reason I don't view it as science, is that Science must be open and free to criticism. That's how science works. Mystical knowledge is not open for all to see and criticize.

What you said about atheism is derogatory and untrue. Atheism has nothing to do with science. Science has nothing to do with the existence of God. God is not an object of study in science. Science deals with the physical gross matter, not the spiritual. So Belief or disbelief in God has no relevance in Science. They are good scientists among religious people and non religious alike. The opposite is also true.

Jaymaestro:
this antennae as; intuition .. are there other antennas apart from the intuition ?
There are other spiritual faculties.

Jaymaestro:
are you saying even those that have spiritual training as part of their culture unnatural?
Culture is irrelevant as far as the laws of God are concerned. If you deviate from the law, you'll reap the fruits. Does falling from the 7th storey of a Building has different consequences depending on whether you are from one culture or another? The same law of gravity applies to all.

So each one must endeavor to discover the laws of God written in the universe, and conform to them. When an aspect of a culture is in accord with the law of God it can be maintained or strengthened. When opposite is the case, it should be discarded.

Jaymaestro:
`Yes, naturally protected , but as humans we are bound to even stray off these planes , probably curiosity .throughout life on earth ... could the body be just as important as the spirit ? would it not be better to spiritual develop and hone it by training ?
When you are protected, you are protected. You may face challenges, but you shall be protected. No harm shall befall you, unless you choose it out of your free will. But when you are not protected, you can be harmed, even if you do not want. The full and normal development provides this protection.

Curiosity can be ungodly. Especially mixed with impatience. it is better to develop spiritually patiently even for decades, than hurry to do a 3 months training to soul sight, just to be oppressed by an evil entity, and chain yourself for many centuries.

As I always mention, you are not to believe whatever I say. This is my personal opinion and the product of my experiencing. Feel free to criticize and reject it if you want.

Greetings to you.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Jaymaestro(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
LoJ:

It is very possible. Every human has the potential to ascent. It is now up to us, to exercise our free will to do so. I admit most don't choose to, and many do so after many incarnations/lives.

I'm not sure mystical knowlege or initiative/transmitted knowledge can be objectively viewed as Science. Part of the reason I don't view it as science, is that Science must be open and free to criticism. That's how science works. Mystical knowledge is not open for all to see and criticize.

What you said about atheism is derogatory and untrue. Atheism has nothing to do with science. Science has nothing to do with the existence of God. God is not an object of study in science. Science deals with the physical gross matter, not the spiritual. So Belief or disbelief in God has no relevance in Science. They are good scientists among religious people and non religious alike. The opposite is also true.

Culture is irrelevant as far as the laws of God are concerned. If you deviate from the law, you'll reap the fruits. Does falling from the 7th storey of a Building has different consequences depending on whether you are from one culture or another? The same law of gravity applies to all.

So each one must endeavor to discover the laws of God written in the universe, and conform to them. When an aspect of a culture is in accord with the law of God it can be maintained or strengthened. When opposite is the case, it should be discarded.

When you are protected, you are protected. You may face challenges, but you shall be protected. No harm shall befall you, unless you choose it out of your free will. But when you are not protected, you can be harmed, even if you do not want. The full and normal development provides this protection.

Curiosity can be ungodly. Especially mixed with impatience. it is better to develop spiritually patiently even for decades, than hurry to do a 3 months training to soul sight, just to be oppressed by an evil entity, and chain yourself for many centuries.

As I always mention, you are not to believe whatever I say. This is my personal opinion and the product of my experiencing. Feel free to criticize and reject it if you want.

Greetings to you.

You do believe in reincarnation ?

Some science inventions were seen as mystical and some started out being mystical ?

are you saying the conflict between creationist and evolutionist has nothing to do with God ?

Don't the Israelis observing some of these laws take em as part of the way they live ?
and are you breaking laws by observing and practicing spirituality?

what other universal laws of God are written ?

Like I said ` would it not be better to be spiritually developed and hone it by training , cause even after decades we still have unknowns in our fleshly world , not to mention an immaterial one ?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by fayahsoul: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
LoJ:

Greetings to you.
You got these believes from the grail message so they are neither your "personal opinion nor the product of your experiencing."
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
fayahsoul:

You got these believes from the grail message so they are neither your "personal opinion nor the product of your experiencing."
Hello Fayahsoul,

I am not sure about the meaning of your sentence. Yes I have read the book form of the Grail message, and experienced the living form of the Grail message. It is a fact I have already stated in this forum many times. I however do not claim to be a "grail messenger" as I am member of no religious/spiritual body.

However, What I state, are my opinions and on the basis of my personal experiencing. The fact that something is written in one book or the other (whether Bible, Koran, or the Book form of the Grail message) does not prove the validity or otherwise of it. And Indeed, it is a mistake to stop at the letters of any book, including the one of Abdrushin.

I was led to Grail message via a spiritual experience. And A lot of people have experienced the Truth without ever reading any book, including the book form of the Grail message.

To sum up, I speak about things I have experienced. And Whatever I say, is my opinion and my experience. People should open their heart, use their intuition to seek the Truth and experience it also.

If on the other hand, your words were meant to be derogatory and pejorative, then I wish you strength and blessings.

Greetings.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by fayahsoul: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Fayahsoul,

I am not sure about the meaning of your sentence. Yes I have read the book form of the Grail message, and experienced the living form of the Grail message. It is a fact I have already stated in this forum many times. I however do not claim to be a "grail messenger" as I am member of no religious/spiritual body.

However, What I state, are my opinions and on the basis of my personal experiencing. The fact that something is written in one book or the other (whether Bible, Koran, or the Book form of the Grail message) does not prove the validity or otherwise of it. And Indeed, it is a mistake to stop at the letters of any book, including the one of Abdrushin.

I was led to Grail message via a spiritual experience. And A lot of people have experienced the Truth without ever reading any book, including the book form of the Grail message.

To sum up, I speak about things I have experienced. And Whatever I say, is my opinion and my experience. People should open their heart, use their intuition to seek the Truth and experience it also.

If on the other hand, your words were meant to be derogatory and pejorative, then I wish you strength and blessings.

Greetings.
I didnt mean to offend you. I just noticed the extreme similarities between your philosophy and the grail message. And yes you are right to say that all one needs to attain enlightenment is sound reasoning and intuition. In fact i identify with much of your teachings just as i do with the grail message(not a member though) and i must say you do sound enlightened. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by palsenator(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
taurus25:

i dont believe ive said on this thread that ufos exist or may/maynot be extraterestrial. i only said i beleive if aliens are to visit earth it would be very obvious rather than few claims

Thats your assumption bro. Why did you say it should be obvious? Everything suggests that if there is life or extra being out there, they would ordinarily be superior to us technologically. If UFO visit is made open, then there should be obvious interaction among us and them.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by rhizoidz: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2016
mayskit4luv:
All I knw z dat equilibrium will b established someday....
the thing is, equilibrium is always, always I repeat, established.

1 Like

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by rhizoidz: 1:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Dollyak:

There is a huge possibility for backward time travelling, at least from a mathematical point fo view-based on Einstein's theory of general relativity, which describes gravity as the warping of spacetime by energy and matter. An extremely powerful gravitational field, such as that produced by a spinning black hole, could in principle profoundly warp the fabric of existence so that spacetime bends back on itself. This would create a closed timelike curve, a loop that could be traversed to travel back in time.
about travelling back in time, I don't know if this issue has been addressed in other posts or threads, if not, then this, I recently read about the hypothesis of the parallel universe where every possible scenario occurs on different planes at the same time, so if this is true, then if you're travelling back in time what scenario type earth, would you have travelled to? Can you risk it?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Charlesdock(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2016
It's so farfetched to think we're alone in this Universe. Even there might extraterrestial beings in the milky way. It not compulsory that Oxygen would be the life force of other beings.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by rhizoidz: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

God bless you. I have been itching to comment on the time travel comments I saw here. Its completely abstract.
I think it is too late/too early to consider time an abstract idea, how do you define time? According to Einstein we are yet unable to satisfactorily define time, why? Most probably because we don't exist in it's dimension,
Besides, time has already been encrypted into the basic of physics, most properties are defined by characteristics which varies with time.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by rhizoidz: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
micodon:

The Bible NEVER said that. People who do not understand the Bible think the 6 creative days are 6 literal days.
you mean they're not literal days? It means you skipped the part that said, then night came and mornng came and it was the third day or something like that...
But then on the same logic that these aren't literal days, can you say most of what was mentioned in the bible are parables?
And to the scientists, johndon especially, the idea of God(s) is an hypothesis, the bible has so man flaws, that's very obvious!, but you can't possibly dispose the hypothesis of God's existence following the same logic of scientific studies...
Have you tried analysing the complex molecules that makes of enzymes and proteins, does it sound plausible that it just appeared? And reproduction too, did the first organism just got the idea and process to replicate?
I know what your answer might be... "We don't know yet, we will in the future" how long do you think the human race will exist? Two million years? Two hundred million? All this , the space the earth occupy, the solar system, the time... If referred to a mathematical logic and compared to the time that has passed in the universe or the space it occupies, is it not too insignificant to be considered?
My point it is too early to dismiss the hypothesis of God, defined as the creator(not necessarily man like)
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by taurus25(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
^^of course the idea of god is a hypothesis that necessary doesnt need to be dismissed immediately.....but a reason why an intelligent designer is gradually been overlooked in science is...for one, some things which we humans believe must have been designed by a supreme have been observed to occur naturally, take for example observation of birth of stars. birth of planets...this things have been seen to just come into existence without any sign of a creator..............Also there is no concrete evidence for a creator.....complexity of the universe doesnt necessary mean the universe was intelligently designed...now assuming we live in a multiverse with each having different constants and the one we live in happens to have what is necessary for stars planets etc to form. Can we fully assert our existence to be as a result of a multiverse knowing it has not been a fully proven fact? ..no?......if no then maybe we should live god aside for now.

one thing u should know is that god/s has just been an assumption...if were to base science on god/s...do you not think the scientific process would be affected?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by rhizoidz: 2:06am On Apr 19, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Fayahsoul,

Greetings.
Dear LoJ, I am quite interested in your explanations, and/or ideas, since religions can't be questioned and their holy books have many flaws which contradicts their own description of God, I've resigned from them a while ago, but certain phenomenon, and some experiences have made me understand there are indeed other planes, I believe in God, but religions can't answer my questions, science purposely deflects anything pertaining to God, besides, science itself still has myriads of questions and problems to solve, if it is possible for me to visit and/or be involved in this other planes you have described, I would like to know how, it seems promising to answer my questions, please, how can I contact you, may I have your number or can you contact mine (08149630160) ,emails:the6ixth@yahoo.com; khatchy24@gmail.com bb pin:2BA5338F, you mentioned about God laws. What are they? I can't dare and try to read he holy grail message because the very name seem to tell me I'll be misled into an irredeemable path. For now, I'm living my life trying to help as much people as I can, learn as much as I can albeit on the earthly plain, I'm a little selfish and do not pay much attention to the need of others, but do my best not to hurt or derail them from their way of life or belief, I respect and acknowledge God's existence, and hope to visit other planes too.

Thank you.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by rhizoidz: 2:10am On Apr 19, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Fayahsoul,

Greetings.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by rhizoidz: 2:14am On Apr 19, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Fayahsoul,

Greetings.
Dear LoJ

I am quite interested in your opinion/experience/ideas... I believe in God and have many questions unanswered by religions, so I have long resigned from them. Please how can I contact you? May I have your number?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2016
rhizoidz:
Hello Rhizoidz. Thank you for your solicitations. I just wrote an email to you.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by profftrojahn: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
HapyOne:
I think it doesn't make sense for man to be alone in the whole universe, it is too big for that.
I believe scientist might and probably will never find other type of life in another planet if they keep using Man as a judge for life.
I believe other forms of life could exist in other planets, either before, currently or in the near future but they might not take the form of man or we can't notice them. Another thing is that our technology is based on Man's perspectives of reality for example for those that believe in ghost, spirits and those kind of things , our current technology can't detect them nor find them. So imagine the if those kind of beings are the ones in other planets, we might not be able to detect them.

I think the universe is too big just for one set of life.
I know we are not alone.
maybe if we are able to get to other solar systems in the universe
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by davien(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
One word I can give to the universe is, endless . Nothing is ever one type or special in the universe, so why should we be?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by RedHand: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
krattoss:
ever heard of U. F. O.?
Non Existent
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by RedHand: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
krattoss:
ever heard of U. F. O.?
Non Existent
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by RedHand: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
micodon:

Thanks for the link
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
That's a profound question! You see if we're to consider the vastness of the universe, containing in all probabiity many millions of planets, it is pretty difficult to imagine that our planet id the only one that harbours life....

There simply HAS to be other life in the universe. It happened here, so it must have happened elsewhere.

However, if that astronomically UNLIKELY possibility turns out to be the case, then we'll have to assume that it must be impossible for life to form by the process of natural development, but rather that it must have been created on this particular planet to make it unique. We will be pushing the laws of probability to nay unlimited bounds if we're to take the view that life formed spontaneously on only one planet in the entire universe.... So, the only two scenarios that I agree to be possible is 1) either life was created exclusively on this planet by God, 2) or life has formed on many planets spontaneously..... The first option has a great deal of problem with it and as such cannot be taken into consideration, and we all know why..... So, with the idea of God discarded, we're left with the second option that life formed here spontaneously, and must have formed elsewhere...... Consider the number of galaxies out there, billions of them, with sextillions of stars, many having planets orbiting them, since cosmologists agree that planatery formation around a star is quite common place, and then consider the fact that following the Big Bang, the most abundant materials in the universe were hydrogen and helium, being the simplest atoms, and they form the bulk of the raw ingredients for star formation...... All stars begin life in the same manner, by the gravitational drawing together of these basic elements that then gravitationally collapse to form a star. All stars begin pretty much the same with the remnants of hydrogen and helium clouds that are absorbed into the stars forming an orbiting disc that goes on to form the protoplanets
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
With the above process repeated many billions of times it would be only statistically reasonable to expect that many planets would have similar characteristics, and would be capable of supporting life of one form or another, just as our planet does...

1 Like

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by micodon(m): 1:23am On Jun 19, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
With the above process repeated many billions of times it would be only statistically reasonable to expect that many planets would have similar characteristics, and would be capable of supporting life of one form or another, just as our planet does...

Evidence of Faith in science... Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Puff Adder We Killed Under My Neighbour's Orange Tree This Morning / Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) / How To Install Solar Panels & Inverter For Home-step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.