Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos (42300 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook / Buhari Visits Diary Farm In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by ajepako(f): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2016
You can see buhari right where he excels most..

With cows..

I'm sure the cows even understand his language..

Sai dem baba grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by ObinnaIzuora: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

Please sir my name is mr segun Adewole I am not Simeon
besides
emi omo odua cool

Same way my name is Obinna Izuora. I am a cocaine pusher. Emi omo nna

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by BALLOSKI: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Geesarki:

You no see Audu Ogbe by his right hand side. Check the pictures again bro.

Sure! Thank you .
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by anonimi: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2016
Not like the miserable, never-increasing 150 cows the dull, daft & dumb Confused One has had for ever on his farm.
I hope he learnt one or two things from that visit about farming and business economics.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCjSt6XVIAAVKJn.jpg:large[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by Whizkeey(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Gud morning
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by kingphilip(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2016
K
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by kingphilip(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2016
anonimi:
Not like the miserable, never-increasing 150 cows the dull, daft & dumb Confused One has had for ever on his farm.
I hope he learnt one or two things from that visit about farming and business economics.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCjSt6XVIAAVKJn.jpg:large[/img]
the check out was to find out how to improve his

Let's see the changes too affecting the cows

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by Btruth: 8:26am On Jan 30, 2016
But this man is a natural farmer sha. It's obvious that he love animal farming.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by gozi542: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Bia bia buhari... You be president oooh.. Abi you nor know your work? Wait make I call my grandma she go teach you the duty of presidency because she be strong politics
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by sauceEEP(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2016
O boy see packaging. This is cattle rearing and dairy farming redefined. Kenya for that matter....
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by kenny905(m): 8:29am On Jan 30, 2016
ßühärï ëhn, wäït...rünnïnġ stömäċh
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by Leopantro: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2016
What PDP and wailers see....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by balladin: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2016
See how Kenyans have organised their own cattle rearing industry into an economically viable venture. Over here, in this jet age we still insist on nomadic, terrorist idiots in the name of herdsmen. Nawaaa for my country

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by aalangel(f): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2016
This guy is just obsessed with cows.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by dennisworld1(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2016
am tired of all this meaningless visit

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by adanny01(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2016
AngryNigerian:
East, West, North or South, Fulani can never be far away from that smell of mmeeeeeee!

Can he now come back home & strategize how his brothers can be more organized like this in Nigeria No, he won't of course...we can always make do with some (Fulani-farmers) fightings & killings!!!

Your moniker 'AngryNigerian' says all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by liberty5783(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm buhari wan begin importation of cow From kenya lolSssss cool shocked
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by godfirstawe: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2016
viviangist2:
see hw large these cows re

These are small cows...I served in mambilla plateau in Taraba state...Some years back ..you will see mammoths cows there.

We just need to harness our resources and make them work...
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2016
MagicBishop:
The Kenyans dug up a dossier on Buhari and found from their records that his favorite and only expertise subject is cow rearing.

If it was Putin the Kenyans would have taken him on a hunting safari to shoot a rhino or something

If it were Obasanjo they would have arranged old married women for him

If it were Tinubu ; a stash of d0pe

If it was Atiku; some boys

If it was oshiomole; the entire hooker line up in Nairobi Sheraton

If it were Yerima; some toddlers

If it were Aregberascal ; some Kenyan bankers to negotiate another loan for Osun

If it were Sanusi ; a box of pile cream

If it were El Rufai ; platform shoes and a pack of soap to wash his lying mouth

If it were liar mohammed; a Bible to repent with

And finally if it was madam Amaechi ; a gun to kill himself

If it were jona drunk, a crate of ogogoro
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2016
lols... JOKERS
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by APCHaram: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Yes, reaaon they kill you all like goats all over Asia. Lmaoooo

Akpongbon lace and spirit dealers are all drug pushers who made their money ferrying d0pe mules from Nigeria to Malaysia.

Even your defacto political God and his lekpa wife are convicted drug traffickers

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by grandstar(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2016
AngryNigerian:
East, West, North or South, Fulani can never be far away from that smell of mmeeeeeee!

Can he now come back home & strategize how his brothers can be more organized like this in Nigeria No, he won't of course...we can always make do with some (Fulani-farmers) fightings & killings!!!

This farm is not your average farm in Kenya.

I think most cattle there are raised by their "fulanis", the Masai
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by ObinnaIzuora: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
APCHaram:

Akpongbon lace and spirit dealers are all drug pushers who made their money ferrying d0pe mules from Nigeria to Malaysia.

Even your defacto political God and his lekpa wife are convicted drug traffickers

Hypocrites
[/s]

Bleached face cocaine smuggler, The hang man is waiting for you in Asia. Go do the needful and stop pouring smelly spit on nairaland.
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by Ralphcannon75(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Bubu loves cow sha! Its his hobby!
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2016
tpiaobsession:

they're actually not as tall as Nigerian cows although they have more flesh on them being the European breed -friesian. (Western cows are bigger but not taller than Nigerian ones).

The friesian breeds also yield more milk compared to Nigerian cows which are not solely dairy cows but used for consumption.
lol...show off. Nice analysis
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by APCHaram: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

Bleached face cocaine smuggler, The hang man is waiting for you in Asia. Go do the needful and stop pouring smelly spit on nairaland.

I hear you.

Yorubas also pioneered immigration scam in the 70's with their tokuubo babies

Prior to that any one carrying the Nigerian passport was guaranteed 2wks free visa on arrival at Heathrow .

Yorubas are the problem.

Leave ibos alone you bastard son of a coward.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by anonimi: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2016
Leopantro:
What PDP and wailers see....

Zombies never learn, walahi.
Audu Ogbeh who is Bubu's Agric Minister was PDP Chairman oh.
PDP continues to rule this country with its worstest elements now born-to-gain progreTHIEVES in the witch-laden APCshit party.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos by Nicur: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2016
he went to see his brothers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Real Age Surrounded By Controversy - (photo Proof) / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" / One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.