Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos (12649 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / INEC Director To Face Prosecution For N16 Million Scam (photos) / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Its all over news treads that the first lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari visited washington Dc on some bullshit seminars, this is a cheap scam orchestrated by our bad government to put an end to the halliburton scandal smelling round the first lady of Nigeria.

the first lady never visited the USA and she will never risk it.

there has not been any first lady in the world that visit United States Of America that the First Lady of America will not be there to Welcome her. not to talk of Washington Dc the front yard of the first lady of America.

check these photos of China, Russia, South Africa and Cameroon first ladies visit to America.

Why was Michelle Obama not at the Airport to welcome Aisha Buhari ?

Even as small as Cameroon, she was there for their first Lady....

Nigeriaaaaaaaaaa which way ?

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by jlinkd78(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
f
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sorry to deviate, ABEG WHICH COUNTRY GET THE "FIRST LADY 4 THE LAST PIC? I SURE SAY DAT WOMAN HAIR SEF GO DEY INSIDE THEIR NATIONAL BUDGET AND I CAN BET MY LAST BOTTLE OF GULDER THAT ITS AN AFRICAN FIRST LADY..........

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by ANBAKO: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
What kind of rubbish is this? Good rubbish or bad rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
When are you zombies going to sstop your foolishness?
It is in the american constitution that the president wife most be welcome by the wife of the american sitting president?
When are you going to get tired,if fayose can enter voice mail why mist you continued to spread your hate on the social media?
trinity227:
Its all over news treads that the first lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari visited washington Dc on some bullshit seminars, this is a cheap scam orchestrated by our bad government to put an end to the halliburton scandal smelling round the first lady of Nigeria.

there has not been any first lady in the world that visit United States Of America that the First Lady of America will not be there to Welcome her. not to talk of Washington Dc the front yard of the first lady of America.

check these photos of China, Russia, South Africa and Cameroon first ladies visit to America.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by aresssa: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
With shallow, unintelligent,ignorant and poor judgement youths parading idiocies and and shameful reasoning on the internet, it's safe to conclude they they are doomed and are of zero benefit to themselves and their country...

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sorry to deviate, ABEG WHICH COUNTRY GET THE "FIRST LADY 4 THE LAST PIC? I SURE SAY DAT WOMAN HAIR SEF GO DEY INSIDE THEIR NATIONAL BUDGET AND I CAN BET MY LAST BOTTLE OF GULDER THAT ITS AN AFRICAN FIRST LADY..........
That's Paul Biya's wife...Cameroonian President

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by egift(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
OP, please stop disgracing the reputation of Nigerian Youths. Na beg I dey beg you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
olatunji21:

That's Paul Biya's wife...Cameroonian President

I nor talk am? grin angry Africa and showoff, see as she carry half saloon 4 head!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by dunkem21(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:

LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by dunkem21(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:

I nor talk am? grin angry Africa and showoff, see as she carry half saloon 4 head!!

grin.. even Michelle got wondering cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by 4reala(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Me know say na part of d "Change" Scam nah grin

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by 4reala(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Me know say na part of d "Change govt" Scam nah grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by funkyibodude(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
What's all these fuss over Aisha's visit

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
its not hate, and yes The First Ladies of every Country Always welcome another first lady when they visit their country. my pain is that why would a 45 years old woman try to fool a whole nation like Nigeria. NTA, CHANNELS, SILVERBIRD, all Nigeria TV stations non was able to give the news.. Use your brain
AntiIPOB:
When are you zombies going to sstop your foolishness?
It is in the american constitution that the president wife most be welcome by the wife of the american sitting president?
When are you going to get tired,if fayose can enter voice mail why mist you continued to spread your hate on the social media?

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by sexy74(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
Cameroon first lady.
she is one of the most flybouyant first ladies of Africa.
her shape Na die.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by ojun50(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
We don't hv office of d first remember baba go slow said it.

She is acting on her own

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by aresssa: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
trinity227:
its not hate, and yes The First Ladies of every Country Always welcome another first lady when they visit their country. my pain is that why would a 45 years old woman try to fool a whole nation like Nigeria. NTA, CHANNELS, SILVERBIRD, all Nigeria TV stations non was able to give the news.. Use your brain

See ignorance. grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
ANBAKO:
What kind of rubbish is this? Good rubbish or bad rubbish?
what was the rubbish you saw ? did you smoke something ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE MEANING OF IGNORANCE.... I WOULD HAVE CONCUR.
aresssa:

See ignorance. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by ConqueredWest: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op you are correct.

How can Aisha visit US without the recognition by Obama's wife.

Something is fishy about that visit

That must be an advanced Photoshop angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
I SEE YOU HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF REASONING.... SHE CAN PHOTOSHOP ANY OTHER PICTURE, BUT IF SHE TRY TO PHOTOSHOP THE FIRST LADY OF AMERICA... MY BROTHER THAT CASE WILL BE BIGGER THAN THE HALLIBURTON CASE IT SELF. grin grin grin grin
ConqueredWest:
Op you are correct
How can Aisha visit US without the recognition by Obama's wife.

Something is fishy about that visit

That must be an advanced Photoshop angry

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
"the wailing wall of the south-yeast and the south-shout"....

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by abeyaktech: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
APC and scam are ....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by MizMyColi(f): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Everything about APC is inconclusive.

I believe she visited, yet I don't believe.

I'm not convinced.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by EpicMaurice(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Make una free the woman joor. Am very sure she visited USA.....

That USA at the back of aso rock gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Aisha on the run cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Mylove55(f): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
trinity227:
just a simple question to u ipod - did mrs obama ever welcome mrs ineffectual buffoon to US.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by rattlesnake(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
trinity227:

Ode

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Emekamex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

"the wailing wall of the south-yeast and the south-shout"....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Mylove55(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
ojun50:
We don't hv office of d first remember baba go slow said it.
She is acting on her own
and d op and ipod fails to acknowledge d fact that she use her own money for trip, becos there is no budget or office of d first lady, God bless pmb for scrapping that useless office which that useless mrs ineffectual buffoon use to rip and rob us of our hard earn resource.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cfame1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
trinity227:

They said she attended the program on this pics with her pics yet abike is saying d opposite

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience / The Exorbitant Electricity Bill In Rural Areas. / 2019: FG Orders IDP's Back To Unsafe Region Because Of Election - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.