Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For (2015 Views)

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / Photo Of The Day: Please Be Honest, Which Would You Choose? / How Will You React To This? Be Honest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by SHAMHOOD(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Which one will u go for...please be sincere.

Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
op wetin i wan go for? bia nor dey use ur granpapa tey dey play o.
modified, rubbish post, woya go read ur brighter grammer.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
GOD , then every other thing shall be added unto Me. #BasedOnBelieve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by SHAMHOOD(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
saintloveren:
op wetin i wan go for? bia nor dey use ur granpapa tey dey play o.
modified, rubbish post, woya go read ur brighter grammer.
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Jayjay0(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mmmm..tough decision to make undecided

Who love help?? I will go for money then pray to God for forgiveness in my Boeing 747 private jet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by K9Uneet(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Money. . . Money. . . Money. . . Money. . . And more money. I have God already. Love has no choice but to run after me and my money.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 30, 2016
Money. To make my life easier. I will find love again on my own. And I don't believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Don't be a mugu, you can't find God behind a door
..he is everywhere.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by pbs4real(m): 4:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Rainess:
Money. To make my life easier. I will find love again on my own. And I don't believe in God.
atheist? shocked undecided
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by cruzita(f): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2016
if that God door is real I will go for it because I want eternal life ooi.my greatest phobia is HELL
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by skywalker240(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2016
grin i too greedy i want em all grin
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
atheist? shocked undecided

Yes indeed
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 31, 2016
3 He can give me all things!!!
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Lordprez: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Definitely door 2grin

I need Jesus to go to heaven not Godundecided, and money can buy all the love on earth.... Ask bill Gates, everybody loves that dudewink
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by pbs4real(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Rainess:

Yes indeed
the earlier u start believing there's God the better it will be for u. . .
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by octopusfreaky(f): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2016
No 3 of course..
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by mikki123(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Will go for love, other things will follow.

Don't forget "God is love "
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by CoolUsername: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:

Which of the thousands of gods should be followed?
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by spartan50(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rainess:
but you know there is a supreme being. You don't own yourself. Start believing in God today
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by pbs4real(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
CoolUsername:

Which of the thousands of gods should be followed?
GOD and gods aint the same. . . Follow the one that starts wit the capital letter G.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
God, others may choose to follow.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by CoolUsername: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
GOD and gods aint the same. . . Follow the one that starts wit the capital letter G.

Everyone refers to god they worship with a capital 'G'.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by grad2012(f): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wiLl go for 3.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by pbs4real(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
CoolUsername:

Everyone refers to god they worship with a capital 'G'.
thats a 'BIG' lie. . God and gods aint the same.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by pbs4real(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
grad2012:
I wiLl go for 3.
runaway wifey. . . .happy new yrcheesy
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by grad2012(f): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
runaway wifey. . . .happy new yrcheesy
hiiiiiiii me suga, same to you.I did nt run away jare is you that leave me for fine gals on NL embarassed .
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by pbs4real(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
grad2012:
hiiiiiiii me suga, same to you.I did nt run away jare is you that leave me for fine gals on NL embarassed .
how would i? Wen dos arsenal re giving me sleepless nyts. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Trapnews: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Rainess:
This one has been arrested by Satan grin Chai I still get hope small oooo. God please help me, do not let Satan do me strong thing like this poster shocked

Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
I am tempted to say money; but mo' money we have, mo' wahala.

What I really want is; love. 'Nuff said.

What I really should pick is G-d. Why? Mathew 6:33. Simples. That verse says I get all three, when I pick G-d.

So, there, rock beats paper & sits on scissors. cheesy

Jesus is the rock of my salvation.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by CoolUsername: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
thats a 'BIG' lie. . God and gods aint the same.

You're making it look like the christian god's name is God. Your god's name is Yahweh or Jehovah. Calling your god 'God' is just like someone calling the president of his country
'Mr President', so don't appropriate the word to your religion only.

Everybody refers to the particular god they worship as 'God', deal with it.
Re: Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
spartan50:
but you know there is a supreme being. You don't own yourself. Start believing in God today

pbs4real:

I will not believe in God again.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Which Of These Love Songs Would You Like 2 Dedicate To Ur Gf/bf? / Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.