Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend (2019 Views)

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Pls Caption This. / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by philomental: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
What do you think about this guy?

Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by boxer022(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Which guy?
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Cholls(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
my brother you mean the Invincible Guy?!
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by ayourbamie: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
empty picture?
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Kondomatic(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
What did the girl do?
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by philomental: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
I think this guy is a FOOL...

Lady F what do you think?
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Pheals(f): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nollywood ... cheesy

Sorry firewood
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Shut up....this Picture was captioned from a nollywood movie title : Golibe.....the girl wasn't his girlfriend sef

3 Likes

Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by chigoizie7(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
I love them timberland boots
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
I think its a film scene. Namedonfinish, watchu think?
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by snika: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
AirSultan:
I think its a film scene. Namedonfinish, watchu think?

until the reverse is the case, I reserve my comment...

am tempted to comment, but I refuse to...lol..

hope u good bruh?
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
namedonfinish:

until the reverse is the case, I reserve my comment...

am tempted to comment, but I refuse to...lol..

hope u good bruh?
Kikiki.. By typing until reverse is the case you mean when the homo sapien with human hair on her head and a look of allegedly pretended pain on her face puts the alpha looking homo sapien with kajawogbe boots in the same condition?! I doubt the possibility. I have been good, I know you are too. smiley grin
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Kikiki.. By typing until reverse is the case you mean when the homo sapien with human hair on her head and a look of allegedly pretended pain on her face puts the alpha looking homo sapien with kajawogbe boots in the same condition?! I doubt the possibility. I have been good, I know you are too. smiley grin

yap, I have been very good..
But I have a situation, when its almost 12midnite, I find it hard to read and comprehend on NL.. grin

Small tin wey I talk u begin blow grammar like achebe and soyinka combined together... grin grin
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
namedonfinish:

yap, I have been very good..
But I have a situation, when its almost 12midnite, I find it hard to read and comprehend on NL.. grin

Small tin wey I talk u begin blow grammar like achebe and soyinka combined together... grin grin
Lmao, i laugh in vernacular. So its even to 12, never knew its so late sha.. Hope your day went well..
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
AirSultan:
Lmao, i laugh in vernacular. So its even to 12, never knew its so late sha.. Hope your day went well..

yap, twas a great day..
hope urs went well too?

dis one u are being nice all of a sudden, I hope the dollar can be as nice as this by giving small respect to d naira... grin
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

yap, twas a great day..
hope urs went well too?

dis one u are being nice all of a sudden, I hope the dollar can be as nice as this by giving small respect to d naira... grin
Yeah, it was crae fun. Lol, dont worry I do not intend to hit on you cool. Being nice is just me, I and nice are synonymous. Some people tend to misunderstand though but its totally fine by me smiley
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Yeah, it was crae fun. Lol, dont worry I do not intend to hit on you cool. Being nice is just me, I and nice are synonymous. Some people tend to misunderstand though but its totally fine by me smiley

lol...
ain't saying ur being nice is misplaced, don't ever stop being nice.. l was actually pulling ur legs ..

Now back to ur second sentence, even if u hit on me, all u will ever get is a pack of iced block and soothing balm... grin grin
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

lol...
ain't saying ur being nice is misplaced, don't ever stop being nice.. l was actually pulling ur legs ..

Now back to ur second sentence, even if u hit on me, all u will ever get is a pack of iced block and soothing balm... grin grin
You pulled my pants together with my legs there babe! grin. Dont worry, it will take more than just misunderstanding to stop me from being me.

Now back to your second sentence, ouch. Thank God I am clean but then, an iced bloke might be just what i need during this heat! grin smiley
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2016
AirSultan:
You pulled my pants together with my legs there babe! grin. Dont worry, it will take more than just misunderstanding to stop me from being me.

Now back to your second sentence, ouch. Thank God I am clean but then, an iced bloke might be just what i need during this heat! grin smiley

**snatches my iced block pack back...***
sowi am not a mother christmas.... Enjoy ur heat y it last.....
Re: Pls Caption This Photo Of A Guy Who Beat His Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

**snatches my iced block pack back...***
sowi am not a mother christmas.... Enjoy ur heat y it last.....
sad . Abeg now. You are not even nice kankan, ordinary iced block you cannot spare angry

#CarriesMyBedOutside

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed!! / 6 Things That Can Cause A Man To Lose His Erection During Sex / Pre- Wedding Shoot That Depicts Africa Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.