Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

PHOTO: This Little Boy Was Stripped Unclad By His Mother For Stealing #5000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: This Little Boy Was Stripped Unclad By His Mother For Stealing #5000 (1168 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: This Little Boy Was Stripped Unclad By His Mother For Stealing #5000 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
DID SHE DO THE RIGHT THING..

According to the person that sent this, This happened in Kwale, Delta state this morning.. The little boy in picture is 9years old, he was flogged by his mother for stealing #5000. After flogging and inflicting bruises on him, She stripped him and dragged him to his school to report him to his teachers..

Did she do the Right Thing.

Re: PHOTO: This Little Boy Was Stripped Unclad By His Mother For Stealing #5000 by dollyjoy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
I see nothing wrong with that,the lad must av done worse things!!
Re: PHOTO: This Little Boy Was Stripped Unclad By His Mother For Stealing #5000 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
angry I can't believe this !

N.B , Not all Mothers are Mothers.
Re: PHOTO: This Little Boy Was Stripped Unclad By His Mother For Stealing #5000 by obiorathesubtle: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
undecided she doesn't realise she has disgraced herself??

She gave birth to a thief and she's showing the whole world her thief offspring.. For what na? Correction?? The kid will steal again.. She probably brought the child up wrongly, probably one of those mothers who pet their kids senseless at first..

Now, who does she want to blame?? Society?? So.. His school can solve the problem abi?? More flogging?? Okay.. She can go ahead..

Things that could happen.. The kid could die, run off, hate the mother and plot some kindof revenge..
a lot of things can happen..

I wonder.. Did her own mother ever treat her like this?? Not that I'm in support of what the kid has done.. Stealing is very bad.. But they're more civil ways to handle the situation.. This is way more than extreme.. Smh.. Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / As NYSC No Wan Call Us Come Camp / I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.