Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! (1156 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland / How Do You Fvck An Ugly Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by onila(f): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
in secondary school, boys never used to chase me
boys never came to my house during holidays

now that I am pretty
boys all over me
boys hitting on me
i get free rides
boys treat me better

it sucks boys dont treat ugly girls well
we shld learn to be nice to pple regardless of facial stratification

1 Like

Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by haywire07(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lemme see ur pix first undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
lets see if u really pretty

1 Like

Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by Tocheagle(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Happy Transition Frm Ugly to pretty . Make sure you Marry a handsome dude like me, so that u can have Good Looking Kids
Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by ify2nyce(f): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
why do girls go for the guys that have money lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by kachi19: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
*thinking mood activated* Abeg u be transformer?? What cream did u use?
Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by crismark(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2016
except me sha.....I treat all equally
Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2016
Life is in stages. They are chasing you now, there will be time you may not impress your partner like it used to be.
Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Pretty -is subjective,what's ugly ta one might be beautiful to another.

1 Like

Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by ettaetta(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Did you go for plastic surgery? https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8
Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by Agimor(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2016
onila:
in secondary school, boys never used to chase me
boys never came to my house during holidays

now that I am pretty
boys all over me
boys hitting on me
i get free rides
boys treat me better

it sucks boys dont treat ugly girls well
we shld learn to be nice to pple regardless of facial stratification
Being pretty and ugly is relative. I have a male friend dying to have this girl I have tag ugly as a prospective wife could you believe this so called girl as turn him down on several occassions,yet this guy is still all over her.
Re: I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! by onila(f): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2016
ettaetta:
Did you go for plastic surgery? https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8

I just added weight

i used to be really thin in high school

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Why You Need To Have S EX With A Short Lady At Least Once / Do I Look Charming? / WHAT KEEPS A GUY(NIGERIAN GUY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.