Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal (3204 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by ElDaIllest(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
So, yesterday I took a girl out on a date and
after we finish eating, I went to pay for the
food we ate , the waiter didn't have 500 naira
change to give me. I asked the girl to sit let's
wait for the waiter to go look for change, and
surprisingly she said I was embarrasing her,
that I should act like a big boy and leave the
change for the waiter...

Is she crazy?
Is she mad?
Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I
guess she doesn't
Well, let me highlight few of the things 500
naira can do incase she doesn't know...
500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and
two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus
around, you will feed 5000 people..Is that the
money she want me to leave?
Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) =
N100, 2 eggs = N60, plastic Coke = 100. Total
N410, and you say 500 naira na small money?
500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good
earpiece?
Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic
malt N100 and remaining 150 to play
Nairabet,...andshe say 500 naira na chicken
change? I swear she no well
Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey
know?
Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger
of Arsenal will buy with 500 Naira?
The most annoying thing is that its possible
that this girl has never given 500 naira
offering for church oo
See, on a serious note...you won't know the
value of 500 naira, untill you borrow 500 naira
credit from MTN and you have to paid back.

In fact here is my budget for this year grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by iminex: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Oladimejy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
You suppose to ask her how much him papa get for account when he dey toast him mama...that girl will still be pricing 50naira will God(offering)...if u sex her and then dump her pple will say rubbish nt knowing she started it all
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
broke niggas can rant......mtsheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Agimor(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Op are you an Isoko man.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Modsenemy(f): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
#copied

Its all over WhatsApp

If u like call all d mods, if dis makes front page, I'll shave my hair and post it on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by myfantasies(f): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dis same old thread again

For two weeks now dis same thread has been posted by different op's
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by dollyjoy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Agimor:
Op are you an Isoko man.
smileycheesycheesycheesy stingy peoplecheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by octopusfreaky(f): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin awon economists ayeee
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by MrCork: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
refiner:

...Carry on cusssin people & you will NEVER EVER find man on nairaland....
hope you now see the reason why you Must change color to lightskin (Bush girl))!
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Leriebloom(f): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
All this plenty curse for 500 naira. Broke ass nigger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by MrCork: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
refiner:

..PLISS STOP...REAL LADIES DON'T SWAAAAR!! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
refiner:
Baby cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Modsenemy:
#copied

Its all over WhatsApp

If u like call all d mods, if dis makes front page, I'll shave my hair and post it on NL
You can't be so sure it won't grace the FP

I just pray Lalasti.lclala will not make you swallow ur words cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Bishops10(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
This evening, while I was drinking garri, a small rat at the corner of my room was looking at me and shaking it's head. Please what does it mean? Am confused undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baby cheesy
hey dear...gudevnin...av been hoping to hear from u!
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrCork:

..PLISS STOP...REAL LADIES DON'T SWAAAAR!! embarassed
Mr cork stop stalking me!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrCork:

hope you now see the reason why you Must change color to lightskin (Bush girl))!
undecided

yea,I will bleach up soon,hope u will get me d creams.......mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by MrCork: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
refiner:

yea,I will bleach up soon,hope u will get me d creams.......mumu

..you will be more beaurifull when you shange color! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Lsofdk(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
All this plenty curse for 500 naira. Broke ass nigger.
refiner:
are the people on nairaland not the same people i see everyday… dy will be dragging change #10 with conductors and come here and be talking trash tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Sunkyphil(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Modsenemy:
#copied

Its all over WhatsApp

I hope u will swallow ur words
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Sunkyphil(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
MrCork:

undecided
u n litskin
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by skywalker240(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
op tear race i perceive farmilair spirit of gold diggers are hoverin around u...watch out 4 their comments becos by their comment u shall identify them ladies like n****n**3grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by skywalker240(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
op tear race i perceive farmilair spirit of gold diggers are hoverin around u...watch out 4 their comments becos by their comment u shall identify them ladies like n****n**3grin

I no call any name oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Modsenemy(f): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
I hope u will swallow ur words

I won't cos it can never ever make FP.
Help him call d mods .
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Sunkyphil(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Modsenemy:

I won't cos it can never ever make FP.
Help him call d mods .
I will since u are d mods enemy
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Leriebloom(f): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

are the people on nairaland not the same people i see everyday… dy will be dragging change #10 with conductors and come here and be talking trash tongue
You dnt knw me a bit so u can do me a favor and keep ur opinions to urself.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Lsofdk(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Leriebloom:

You dnt knw me a bit so u can do me a favor and keep ur opinions to urself.
undecided i don't care to, like u knew op when you labelled him broke ass nigga.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
and you that is very rich what are you doing here reading a broke guy's write up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 30, 2016
ElDaIllest:

500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and
two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus
around
you will feed 5000 people..Is that the
money she want me to leave?

You are hilarious! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by AyamBlaze: 1:06am On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
stupidity is taking over u ma
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Zico0(m): 1:10am On Jan 30, 2016
All these girls posting comments really have it out for you, OP, or is it guilty conscience biting them? I doubt they've had a guy asking them out lately grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say When You Were Still A Kid! / Romantic Love Messages For Him/her / The Shocking Truth!! Why Men Preferred ”ashawo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.