Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal (3230 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by yuiop(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
broke niggas can rant......mtsheeew
Pathetic
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

are the people on nairaland not the same people i see everyday… dy will be dragging change #10 with conductors and come here and be talking trash tongue

lolgrin
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2016
ilobasama:
and you that is very rich what are you doing here reading a broke guy's write up.

reading for fun....never knew he will start stating out d use of #500....
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2016
AyamBlaze:
stupidity is taking over u ma

fank u sir!
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2016
yuiop:
Pathetic
yea....veri pathetic!
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2016
ElDaIllest:
So, yesterday I took a girl out on a date and
after we finish eating, I went to pay for the
food we ate , the waiter didn't have 500 naira
change to give me. I asked the girl to sit let's
wait for the waiter to go look for change, and
surprisingly she said I was embarrasing her,
that I should act like a big boy and leave the
change for the waiter...

Is she crazy?
Is she mad?
Does she know the things 500 naira can do? I
guess she doesn't
Well, let me highlight few of the things 500
naira can do incase she doesn't know...
500 naira can buy you 5 loaves of bread and
two fishes, if you are lucky to have Jesus
around, you will feed 5000 people..Is that the
money she want me to leave?
Sardine= N150, indomie (hungry man size) =
N100, 2 eggs = N60, plastic Coke = 100. Total
N410, and you say 500 naira na small money?
500 naira that I'll use to buy 3 albums & good
earpiece?
Rice N100, beans N50, meat N100, plastic
malt N100 and remaining 150 to play
Nairabet,...andshe say 500 naira na chicken
change? I swear she no well
Half carton of Indomie sef is N500 naira shey
know?
Do you know how many players Arsene Wenger
of Arsenal will buy with 500 Naira?
The most annoying thing is that its possible
that this girl has never given 500 naira
offering for church oo
See, on a serious note...you won't know the
value of 500 naira, untill you borrow 500 naira
credit from MTN and you have to paid back.

In fact here is my budget for this year grin

I swear this guy don see school tinngz. LWKMD for the indomitable & sardines part. That one sef too much 100-200 amala or pounded yam/fufu dey orrite. Sure wosky grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Homguy(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
broke niggas can rant......mtsheeew
imagine! You dont work to earn a living, yet you can lift those heavy, itchy fingers to type that nonsense up there.

Do you feed yourself? If you cannot spew a Yes to this question please modify your post.

Ps: dont bother lieing, i have gone through your child threads and posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Ruthybless(f): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Wasting money is not part of being a big boy ooooo.some girls sha.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016
That's why I love my girl kiss (tears drop because she is leaving me) she will never allow us waste money. She always keep account of how we spend.
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Homguy:
imagine! You dont work to earn a living, yet you can lift those heavy, itchy fingers to type that nonsense up there.

Do you feed yourself? If you cannot spew a Yes to this question please modify your post.

Ps: dont bother lieing, i have gone through your child threads and posts.

I don't lie....I am working OK....will be writin an exam dis yr....I am nt a lazy ass...
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2016
Lsofdk:

are the people on nairaland not the same people i see everyday… dy will be dragging change #10 with conductors and come here and be talking trash tongue
Don't mind them, claiming what they are not
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
Rubbish undecided

Nonsense crying about 500 naira .. See shopping list .. B like small boy ..
U berra get urself a job n start moving like a real man ... Complaining about 500 naira

What a shame

If this gets to front page i send u that money n u go apologies to the lady for being sooooo broke grin
Shioorrr
Dont quote me tongue smiley Till u can top up at least 10 females phone on nl shioor
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by Homguy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

I don't lie....I am working OK....will be writin an exam dis yr....I am nt a lazy ass...

even if you are working that does not justify endorsing that lady's careless, unthinking, and most likely pretenceous utterance. Would you say same to a dude who took you out? Or would you board a bike with 500 and tell the rider to keep the change? Or you think he should forget the change cause he's a dude?

I earn very good 6 figures monthly but i still wont except he needs it really.

My point? You have no right to call that dude broke, thats just crass!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by refiner(f): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Homguy:
even if you are working that does not justify endorsing that lady's careless, unthinking, and most likely pretenceous utterance. Would you say same to a dude who took you out? Or would you board a bike with 500 and tell the rider to keep the change? Or you think he should forget the change cause he's a dude?

I earn very good 6 figures monthly but i still wont except he needs it really.

My point? You have no right to call that dude broke, thats just crass!

OK sire!...fanx for d correction....was just trying to av fun tho.....
Re: Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal by ElDaIllest(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexcapedes / Romantic Love Messages For Him/her / See How Kourtney Kardashian Exposes Some Butt In New Photo With Scott Disick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.