Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? (3627 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Ladies , If You Could Only Ever Sleep With One Celebrity, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by jopretty(f): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

*clears throat* abeg make una pass the mic to Mr Obiorathesubtle grin

i envy d dude oooh
cheesy no envy oo
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by kaziblake(f): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
jopretty:
My Boo. Why because he's my celebrity, my perfect gentle man, always dresses well and responsibly and he smells like a garden of mixed jasmine and lavender flowers top with expensive oil. grin grin wink wink
Hmm nice
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wizkid? undecided
Monalisa185:
THINKING
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by adonbilivit: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
I'm here to catch my husbands mistress
ur husband must be a Z list celebrity.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grinNa ya Husband?
yes ooo,now I know his mistress

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
husband snatcher!!!!!!!

Husband bawo Make we no get e-brawl for here o sad angry

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
ur husband must be a Z list celebrity.
I'm sure u made that list too
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
jopretty:
cheesy no envy oo
i hope he ain't a Nairalander..so his head won't be swelling grin cheesy
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

Husband bawo Make we no get e-brawl for here o sad angry
so u are the one he leaves me to go to every weekend *crying*u want to break my marriage abi*sniffs *
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by adonbilivit: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
I'm sure u made that list too
I am not a celeb but celebs wish to be me.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
I am not a celeb but celebs wish to be me.
na only u observe na only u talk am
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by jopretty(f): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

i hope he ain't a Nairalander..so his head won't be swelling grin cheesy
nope, he's not a fan of social media smiley
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by adonbilivit: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
na only u observe na only u talk am
go sleep make I open door for Cynthia morgan
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by jopretty(f): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Hmm nice
thanks kiss
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
jopretty:
nope, he's not a fan of social media smiley
CHOI! love wan tin tin

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Monalisa185(f): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Wizkid? undecided
nah, I'll pass
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda jus dey read comment since
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy grin
Monalisa185:
nah, I'll pass
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Smartguy001(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na nikky I go go 4 o...e b like say dat babe go loyal wel well...wit all dis paparazzi she still dey wit meek boy sha...plus d endowment definitely my first choice grin she garrit
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
go sleep make I open door for Cynthia morgan
*sleeps*
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by jopretty(f): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

CHOI! love wan tin tin
I tell you oo

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

Ehn, we gree tongue tongue
All doz films that will take a guy 7 seasons to ask a gurl out

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
so u are the one he leaves me to go to every weekend *crying*u want to break my marriage abi*sniffs *

Somebody should come and hold me o! Where is my e-sister? undecided come and warn this lady to steer clear of my crush laveda cry
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by adonbilivit: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
*sleeps*
Cynthia Morgan said she would diss u in her new song. I am still begging on ur behalf. when u wake up pm me for details
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
jopretty:
I tell you oo
He is lucky to have you....i just hope he cherishes u d way u cherish him.... wink Stay positive and have fun...Cheers!

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Laveda(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

Somebody should come and hold me o! Where is my e-sister? undecided come and warn this lady to steer clear of my crush laveda cry
Hey sis I'm here tongue
Who's dragging your crush with you?
I'm here to crush her angry
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by jopretty(f): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

He is lucky to have you....i just hope he cherishes u d way u cherish him.... wink Stay positive and have fun...Cheers!
thanks
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

God Is watching ooo,my marriage with him was made in heaven now u want to scatter it here on earth.no worry I hope u are ready for WARRRRRRRR
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Laveda(f): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Laveda jus dey read comment since
I'm not just in a good mood and my network is bad to post pictures...

My crush is Tayo Faniran kiss might post pic tomorrow.. He's my hottie kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

Hey sis I'm here tongue
Who's dragging your crush with you?
I'm here to crush her angry

Its cruzita o, help me warn her cry cry and crush her too if need be grin grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Jadekitana(f): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
These Korean guys, has anyone noticed their trouser is always flat? Nothing bulges out at all undecided you sure they have John Thomas at all? undecided
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
God Is watching ooo,my marriage with him was made in heaven now u want to scatter it here on earth.no worry I hope u are ready for WARRRRRRRR

shocked shocked
Made in heaven ni, made in hell ko angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? / Anyone With Mmm Whatsapp group chat Link / I We Shift Your Womb 30 Minutes Later {♡ Pix}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.