Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,319 members, 7,842,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? (3624 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Ladies , If You Could Only Ever Sleep With One Celebrity, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
These Korean guys, has anyone noticed their trouser is always flat? Nothing bulges out at all undecided you sure they have John Thomas at all? undecided

shocked shocked wetin dey carry ur eyes go there?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
I'm not just in a good mood and my network is bad to post pictures...

My crush is Tayo Faniran kiss might post pic tomorrow.. He's my hottie kiss kiss
Cheer up! grin... shey its BBA tayo?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Laveda(f): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

Its cruzita o, help me warn her cry cry and crush her too if need be grin grin
Cruzita angry
Men don scarce like that?
Make do with others angry
If I vex ehn tongue

Oya wipe that tears skarlet Amma deal with her cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Laveda(f): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Cheer up! grin... shey its BBA tayo?
BBA Tayo oh embarassed
I see him in my dreams too cry
Too bad he has a baby mama..but I can't stop cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

shocked shocked
Made in heaven ni, made in hell ko angry
pls I'm begging u LEAVE MY MAN ALONE ,HE IS MARRIED PLS WHICH LANGUAGE U WANT MAKE I USE TALK AM

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Adeyinka1758(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
mercy aigbe 4 me
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
These Korean guys, has anyone noticed their trouser is always flat? Nothing bulges out at all undecided you sure they have John Thomas at all? undecided
grin grin I LIKE YOU... grin WELL SAID..I NOTICED THAT TOO.....AND EEZ GURLS ARE DYING FOR THEM cheesy
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

Cruzita angry
If I vex ehn tongue

what!!!!! I won't leave my man for anything NEVER she should look for other celebs like Mr IBU,Charles awurum ,Charles inojie and his likes.they will suit her

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
BBA Tayo oh embarassed
I see him in my dreams too cry
Too bad he has a baby mama..but I can't stop cry
cry cry cry grineh-yah pele shogbo dudes cool for real
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

Cruzita angry
If I vex ehn tongue

Okay, thank sis. I should have just mentioned victor o, make I c the babe wey go follow me drag am undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Laveda(f): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
what!!!!! I won't leave my man for anything NEVER she should look for other celebs like Mr IBU,Charles awurum ,Charles inojie and his likes.they will suit her
angry
Are you hawt looking? Got what it takes to have that guy? angry
Leave him alone oooooo grin grin
Make I no carry town crier for you oh angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Laveda(f): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

Okay, thank sis. I should have just mentioned victor o, make I c the babe wey go follow me drag am undecided
You go fear say person go follow you drag am..I no trust these babes grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:
angry
Are you hawt looking? Got what it takes to have that guy? angry
Leave him alone oooooo grin grin
Make I no carry town crier for you oh angry
my own hot looking dey carry smoke self ,that's why he choose me but *crying*she wants to break us and u are her partner in crime .God is watching both of u in 6D *sniffs*
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Laveda:

You go fear say person go follow you drag am..I no trust these babes grin

grin grin grin
Abi? God go help us. Did u later go out?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
no female romancelander has mentioned this dude...why na?

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

don't dare go there he is my CONCUBINE

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Beyonce!

I find her feminity enchanting.

Who knows though, she could be vain as fvck...my #1 turn off.

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
don't dare go there he is my CONCUBINE

grin grin. I hear you
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by cruzita(f): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin. I hear you
goodnight dear

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
no female romancelander has mentioned this dude...why na?

undecided undecided

Only teenagers will
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
skarlett:

undecided undecided

Only teenagers will
Chei!
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
goodnight dear

Good night dear, sleep tight smiley
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by lanre147(m): 12:22am On Jan 30, 2016
peace Hyde...her ass is mad
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Laveda(f): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin grin
Abi? God go help us. Did u later go out?
Morning sweet...
I didn't oh..had an assignment that almost got me crazy to tidy up and submit this morning..
Didn't go again.

And network threw me out of here.
You slept well?
Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Zahra , Daughter of The President.

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Chance To Date A Celebrity,who Would It Be And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2016
grin
lanre147:
peace Hyde...her ass is mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Busty Lady Whose Pictures Goes Viral In Computer Village Speaks.. / (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex / Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.