Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. (2705 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by ritzybaby(f): 5:19am On Jan 30, 2016
I'm perplexed... Mehn,!
I ain't satisfied by the way i often get treated atimes.
If you're handsome....

1.) GIRLS BELIEVE YOU MUST BE A WOMANIZER:
They believe they are not the only females who find you attractive, so you must have countless girlfriends.
I've experienced this, A girl said to me ''You are too handsome to be my boyfriend; I want a man who will be mine alone, not someone who will be a potential cheat'' they just don't want to be cheated on. It's true in some cases but mostly wrong.

2.) PEOPLE TAKE YOU TO BE SOFT:
It's no lie that handsome guys are really cute and tender, which makes girls find them attractive cos they believe a soft appearance-especially soft eyes- can appeal to their emotions. A rough looking dude will always feel he stands the advantage over a handsome one when it comes to a fight, even when the handsome dude looks physically fit for the fight. It's usually because he believes the handsome dude has a lot to lose in the fight, like his fine face, which might get scarred. Also, people always take your calm look to mean you are lazy.

3) PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE A GAY:
You better hang around girls more often, otherwise people will mistake you for a gay. Gays find handsome guys attractive and approach them the most. Handsome guys are often told to go into the gay game cos they believe they'll make it big.

4) THEY END UP MARRYING AVERAGE OR UGLY LOOKING GIRLS:
Not that they couldn't find a beautiful girl to say yes to them, but they got carried away by the 150% love they got from average/ugly girls who threw themselves at them. Such a girl usually have substance like good behaviour, good cooking ability, puts him above all and also a good job and the ability to provide for herself and him, all she needs are just his eyes professing undying love for her. Can we blame the dude?

5.) FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS...

cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Ishilove, Firefire, AgabaI23, Atlwireles, WhiteTechnology, Whynotthetruth, Beremx, sunnyb0b0, Anonimi, MizMyColi, Ola6, Chukwudi44, NgeneUkwenu, Midolian, Modath, OrlandoOwoh, Jarus, Owobokiri, Owobikiri, AnambraDota, Rozayx5, Mogidi, TonyeBarcanista, Ecoterrors, Rawtruth, Onenaira3, Dabullit

2 Likes

Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by wordbank(m): 5:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Copy copy no good oooo
Ask blackface, 2face, wizkid, dammy crane
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Olasco93: 5:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Last i read, we're all handsome and beautiful creatures, created for the Creator's Glory. So no one is ugly in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by ritzybaby(f): 5:45am On Jan 30, 2016
wordbank:
Copy copy no good oooo
shouuuo... How do u mean? undecided
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by DaBullIT(m): 5:46am On Jan 30, 2016
We the handsomely ugly ones do not worry about this my brother

We date the prettiest ones and they make remixed babies grin grin thanks for the mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2016
You don't know the meaning of handsome. apparently.

you think with your chinese eye slit and your v shaped eyebrows, you are handsome, abi?

trust me, true handsomeness will make girls FIGHT to keep you to themselves. in your case, they're not even trying to hold you. they're treating you the way they treat clothing that is everywhere. "I don't want it. it's too common place."

it is either the above or your neighborhood is really _fucked up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2016
*peepsINSIDEthread*

Mtchwwww copy copy Op

*adjustmyBRAhandandwalksoutOFthread*
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2016
wordbank:
Copy copy no good oooo
Preach!!!! grin grin
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by cruzita(f): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2016
over handsome and over beauty is bad abi.but that part about getting married to average looking girls is not correct .they choose the girls themselves because they love them and because they find all the qualities of a wife material in them so dont tell me the girls tie them down with those things u mentioned
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2016
I've suffered at the hands of mother nature, lady luck & the sisters of fate all cos I'm considered handsome/cute. It's all true.
One girl asked how many other gfs do I have is she number 91?
One asked if I'm gay to my frickin face with a stupid smile on her face.
I noticed I get hit on by average girls & have gotten compliments that made my brain numb.
They think because you have a cute face you're not strong or they can say or do anything & get away with it.
Maybe beauty is a curse after all.
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2016
I love me an ugly niqqa. My baby got a crooked smile undecided pretty under rugged man any day kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Youngpo413: 7:07am On Jan 30, 2016
K
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2016
.that number 1is very true,whether u are handsome or not.
imagine i went to a mall with ma g.f a girl was looking at me but I wasn't aware she then became angry just like that,that I will dump her and go for the girl.
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by skywalker240(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*peepsINSIDEthread*

Mtchwwww copy copy Op

*adjustmyBRAhandandwalksoutOFthread*

grin
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by eaglejay13(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2016
I believe it depends on the way you carry yourself. I have not really experienced such, if not the normal experiences other guys have. So check yourself.
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by xmileeasy: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2016
What's your definition of being handsome? It goes beyond those facial features. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Since you have highlighted the disadvantages, state the advantages.

1 Like

Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Richardonald(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016
To be handsome is not an easy stuffs.. The good and bad thing will hit u, i knew of my friend who is goodlookin girlz gave him attention everywhere he goes, he became confused becuz if he flirt with one d others will be angry, and if he does not flirt with any they will call him gay..
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
What is handsome, what is ugly.

These terms are relative.
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Keketu(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
it is true. every time nairaland girl check my profile picture they always pm
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
this one don come here to do promo
abeg park well jorr
twerks outaa thread
Re: Read This: 5 Disadvantages Of Being Too Handsome. by medexico(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Number 1 is too annoying

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers (photos) / Lets Talk Stuffs / DDD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.