Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo (2442 Views)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / the north would replace buhari as president. / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by Tonway(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2016
The North would turn on their radio, which most of the time would be programmed at what they want them to hear. And here, they would hear that Nnamdi Kanu wants to divide Nigeria, PDP shared the money, Tompolo has become a Government, Jonathan did not procure the arm for soldiers to prosecute the war on terror, or still did not supervised Rambo to deliver, an indictment and failure of leadership to our South-south people. The South would continue in their entitlement seeking, immediate gratification chasing, lacking in fidelity, accountability, indiscipline, civility and incompetence, and of course they would remain in their mediocrity. The Igbos like their South-South counterparts is practically not ready for this race to lead. They are selfishly stealing what they can steal once opportunity beacon and the rest soiling their souls, all in the quest to have money and they are not interested in their larger society. They expect to get everything they want with the Biafra civil war as their blackmail tool. David Mark, Akume, Suswan, Bokola Saraki, TY Danjuma, Jangolova, Dariye and others from the Middle Belt simply don’t know what is expected of them as leaders. The Yorubas, they are the people that actually fostered on us this paper qualification affliction, but with legacies from Pa Awolowo which any onward thinking people can use to build a civilised state, they remain the centre of civilisation for a country that is not moving forward. This is the trademark of my country. For further reading, http://friendsofnija..com/2016/01/why-north-would-continue-to-lead-632.html?m=1

WITH INFORMATION, THE NORTH WOULD ALWAYS LEAD AND THE YORUBAS FOLLOW, THE IGBOS WOULD GO AFTER THEIR MONEY, THE SOUTH-SOUTH THEIR LAWLESSNESS AND MEDIOCRITY, while the North Central of Middle Belt WOULD BE BURIED IN THEIR VISIONLESNESS TO CHART A COURSE AND PROVIDE LEADING FOR THE COUNTRY!

4 Likes

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Tonway:
The North would turn on their radio, which most of the time would be programmed at what they want them to hear. And here, they would hear that Nnamdi Kanu wants to divide Nigeria, PDP shared the money, Tompolo has become a Government, Jonathan did not procure the arm for soldiers to prosecute the war on terror, or still did not supervised Rambo to deliver, an indictment and failure of leadership to our South-south people. The South would continue in their entitlement seeking, immediate gratification chasing, lacking in fidelity, accountability, indiscipline, civility and incompetence, and of course they would remain in their mediocrity. The Igbos like their South-South counterparts is practically not ready for this race to lead. They are selfishly stealing what they can steal once opportunity beacon and the rest soiling their souls, all in the quest to have money and they are not interested in their larger society. They expect to get everything they want with the Biafra civil war as their blackmail tool. David Mark, Akume, Suswan, Bokola Saraki, TY Danjuma, Jangolova, Dariye and others from the Middle Belt simply don’t know what is expected of them as leaders. The Yorubas, they are the people that actually fostered on us this paper qualification affliction, but with legacies from Pa Awolowo which any onward thinking people can use to build a civilised state, they remain the centre of civilisation for a country that is not moving forward. This is the trademark of my country. For further reading, http://friendsofnija..com/2016/01/why-north-would-continue-to-lead-632.html?m=1

WITH INFORMATION, THE NORTH WOULD ALWAYS LEAD AND THE YORUBAS FOLLOW, THE IGBOS WOULD GO AFTER THEIR MONEY, THE SOUTH-SOUTH THEIR LAWLESSNESS AND MEDIOCRITY, while the North Central of Middle Belt WOULD BE BURIED IN THEIR VISIONLESNESS TO CHART A CAUSE AND PROVIDE LEADING FOR THE COUNTRY!
but u are wrong..the middle belt lead the country more than any zone...ibb.adulsalam...gowon....almost 20 years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Reasons na waooo
Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by KINGwax007(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2016
I laughed at some of our Biafran brothers who mocked the senator who distributed 100,000 radios... It's funny they dnt knw that the radio is the most effective tool for propaganda!

It doesn't need anytime of connect except that deadly AM/FM waves!!!!

Before u get time to get a message on ur TV or internet, they already caught the vibes..especially when u understand that many radio stations in Nigeria lack originality... They either copied news from BBC or CNN...now, what do u think abt hearing it first and clear?

There have so many opportunities av missed since I stopped listening to radio decades ago... Just cos I prefer to play music, browse or watch the TV...

When my time gives me information abt an opportunity, they are either diluted, no more available or no clear enuff...

Radio... Even when all ends..it will work in the midst of a war torn planet!

4 Likes

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by Tonway(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2016
Alikote:
but u are wrong..the middle belt lead the country more than any zone...ibb.adulsalam...gowon....almost 20 years

What meaningful leadership have they been able to provide for the country that has moved us forward?

4 Likes

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by Tonway(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2016
KINGwax007:
I laughed at some of our Biafran brothers who mocked the senator who distributed 100,000 radios... It's funny they dnt knw that the radio is the most effective tool for propaganda!

Before u get time to get a message on ur TV or internet, they already caught the vibes..especially when u understand that many radio stations in Nigeria lack originality... They either copied news from BBC or CNN...now, what do u think abt hearing it first and clear?

There have so many opportunities av missed since I stopped listening to radio decades ago... Just cos I prefer to play music, browse or watch the TV...

When my time gives me information abt an opportunity, they are either diluted, no more available or no clear enuff...

Yeah you have caught the drift

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by abumeinben(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
KINGwax007:

Yeah bro, our FM radio stations are wacked.

The AM radios can work anywhere, anytime, and that's the band the malams tune to, where they listen to the likes of BBC Hausa, VOA Hausa, VON to get the latest.

The westerners have refused to add AM band to our phones. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na dem dey rule na their people they suffer pass so kini big deal
Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by freeage7(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Tonway:

WITH INFORMATION, THE NORTH WOULD ALWAYS LEAD AND THE YORUBAS FOLLOW, THE IGBOS WOULD GO AFTER THEIR MONEY, THE SOUTH-SOUTH THEIR LAWLESSNESS AND MEDIOCRITY, while the North Central of Middle Belt WOULD BE BURIED IN THEIR VISIONLESNESS TO CHART A CAUSE AND PROVIDE LEADING FOR THE COUNTRY!

Op...Chart a course and not cause. You are really not well informed. Are you from the north?

1 Like

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by modath(f): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Na dem dey rule na their people they suffer pass so kini big deal

But the few that are enjoying are balling like kings!

Southerners prefer to spew this line but have zero idea about what's happening in the next town,while the average Abok1 will tell you what meeting is about to commence in Addis.

INFORMATION IS LIFE.... a stitch in time saves nine..

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
modath:

But the few that are enjoying are balling like kings!

Southerners prefer to spew this line but have zero idea about what's happening in the next town,while the average Abok1 will tell you what meeting is about to commence in Addis.

INFORMATION IS LIFE.... a stitch in time saves nine..
I'm no southerner I'm from wild wild west cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by Tonway(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
freeage7:

Op...Chart a course and not cause. You are really not well informed. Are you from the north?

Thanks for the heads up and for taking time to read unlike others. But I believe the message is well taken and not looking up for mistakes. But thanks anyway.
Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by modath(f): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
I'm no southerner I'm from wide wide west cheesy

We are actually of the WILD WILD west! wink

& these people may not be more intelligent but they damn right are smarter when it comes to information dissemination & Mgt..

I have engaged Old women in political discuss @ different times & I was pleasantly surprised....

4 Likes

Re: Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo by malton: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Information is power! I remember during my undergraduate days at ABU, how an Hausa friend of mine who had no Internet access nor radio was the first to inform us, accurately, about happenings 'round the globe. I'd be like, "but guy, you have no accessibility to the news media," and he goes, "kai malam, abin na jini" (hey Mr, it's in the blood!).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Targets N5tn Revenue In 2016 Non-oil Revenue To Account For 80% Of Earnings / PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista / Army Arrest SSG To Rivers State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.