Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day (706 Views)

Abeg My Bae Talk Say I Too Dey Kill Person / I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day by morereb10: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2016
I don't seem to get it though maybe am not that enlightened... lol by my people, how did this accident happen? It happened yesterday at Ahmadu Bello way Abuja opposite FCTA secretariat. Can you explain the possible theory?

Can anyone please explain for us... more pics at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/abeg-my-people-can-you-fathom-how-this.html

Re: Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day by utenwuson: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2016
d blue carr was packed n d luxurious bus smash it from side
Re: Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day by Theyveedo(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Ayam coming lemme finish soaking this garri
Re: Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day by cruzita(f): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
if u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day by callmeVal: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2016
The small bus was trying to overtake the coaster, with little space left he jumped up the side.
Re: Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day by ShakurM(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
They wanted to know who's fast and furious between the two
Re: Abeg My People, Can You Fathom How This Accident Happen? - Photo Of The Day by gradeA(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2016
And this is romantic?

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Bride Expose Her Body So Cheaply? / How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? / Why Is It That Robust Girls Don't Like Being Called Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.