Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? (1601 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by refiner(f): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2016
hello friends....hope d weekend is moving on fine.....

I just want to understand somefin here,,,.....read a lot of posts here.dere is dis thread dat talks about wat ladies/guys should do in order to get married or why ladies are still single,and somfin like dat.....

I don't fink all dat are necessary...why do I fink so.....becos if a lady follow dose steps listed for dem,in order to get a man and fortunately for her,he marries her, wat den wil be d fate of d marriage

dats why dere are lot of divorces here and dere, guys going out to get drunk and come in late at night wen he is sure his wife has gone to bed,,guys beating up dere wives out of anger and many more!

all dat simply becos a lady has to cover up her real character,cos she wanna get married.....and she covers dose bad characters of hers wif d help of all dese articles she reads here .....

I stand to be corrected tho....buh I fink all dese articles are d major cause of broken home!....its more advisable for a lady to let her guy knw her true self,and if d guy truly do love her,he will try to change her for d best.....buh if nt,it's better he leaves,cos a broken relationship is far more better Dan a broken marriage!!!

what is ur opinion friends?
lalasticlala wat do u fink
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by obiorathesubtle: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
smiley uuh.. I don't have an opinion.. I'm too laZy
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by dollyjoy(f): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
hello friends....hope d weekend is moving on fine.....

I just want to understand somefin here,,,.....read a lot of posts here.dere is dis thread dat talks about wat ladies/guys should do in order to get married or why ladies are still single,and somfin like dat.....

I don't fink all dat are necessary...why do I fink so.....becos if a lady follow dose steps listed for dem,in order to get a man and fortunately for her,he marries her, wat den wil be d fate of d marriage

dats why dere are lot of divorces here and dere, guys going out to get drunk and come in late at night wen he is sure his wife has gone to bed,,guys beating up dere wives out of anger and many more!

all dat simply becos a lady has to cover up her real character,cos she wanna get married.....and she covers dose bad characters of hers wif d help of all dese articles she reads here .....

I stand to be corrected tho....buh I fink all dese articles are d major cause of broken home!....its more advisable for a lady to let her guy knw her true self,and if d guy truly do love her,he will try to change her for d best.....buh if nt,it's better he leaves,cos a broken relationship is far more better Dan a broken marriage!!!

what is ur opinion friends?
lalasticlala wat do u fink

learn to write in standard English especially when creating a thread..

Don't be lazy!btw the whole thing look boring and uninteresting!!

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by cruzita(f): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2016
I think a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage it might hurt at first but it is the best
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2016
People still spell "think" as "fink" ? undecided
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by misspicy(f): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2016
Its not a matter of been true self,its a matter of cultivating the right character acceptable by the society,a bad mannered girl is a bad market for marriage....simple angry
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by doublewisdom: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by RoyalBlak007: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2016
[size=17pt]None of the above[/size] grin
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by refiner(f): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:

oh!sorry ma
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by refiner(f): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:
Its not a matter of been true self,its a matter of cultivating the right character acceptable by the society,a bad mannered girl is a bad market for marriage....simple angry

fanx dere for ur opinion....buh dnt u fink its beta for a bad mannered gal to open up to her guy/fiancé Dan covering it all up,until after marriage?which might be worst
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by xpac01(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:

What makes the article boring What she put up there is very obtainable in the nearest neighbourhood among the single class.
You were right when you talked about her writing in standard English. But criticizing the whole write up in negative light makes it sounds like a destructive criticism.
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by xpac01(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
@ OP, you're very right with what you wrote. The problem is that the society has mounted lots of marital pressure on us as individuals that we tend to throw away our happiness just to pursue the approval of the general. When a lady is single and unmarried she can easily be stigmatised as unwanted, even while the sincere truth is that men who are worthy to be called husbands might have not come across her path. To me, am still of the sincere opinion that a broken relationship is far far far better than a broken marriage. Just seek know what you want as a person. Better single than go to a marriage you'll simply endure rather than enjoy. Shikena.
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by refiner(f): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
xpac01:
@ OP, you're very right with what you wrote. The problem is that the society has mounted lots of marital pressure on us as individuals that we tend to throw away our happiness just to pursue the approval of the general. When a lady is single and unmarried she can easily be stigmatised as unwanted, even while the sincere truth is that men who are worthy to be called husbands might have not come across her path. To me, am still of the sincere opinion that a broken relationship is far far far better than a broken marriage. Just seek know what you want as a person. Better single than go to a marriage you'll simply endure rather than enjoy. Shikena.

nice write up dear....I fink its becos of wat people says cos we are still unmarried while our mates are married,so it pushes us to get married to any tom,dick and harry.....relegating our happiness to d background..... fanx ones. more!
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by xpac01(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

nice write up dear....I fink its becos of wat people says cos we are still unmarried while our mates are married,so it pushes us to get married to any tom,dick and harry.....relegating our happiness to d background..... fanx ones. more!

For real. I just discovered we once disagreed on a thread recently. Never knew you were this wise. cheesy Well, all the best. Your happiness should be your priority as long as your pursuit is of a worthy course. All the best dear ;-)
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by naijaboiy: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
What will it take for someone to type correctly in simple sentences so that the people whom you are presenting such write-up to can read?

who writes articles with short hand? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by conversant(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
marriage is to be enjoyed and nt to be endured,i pray that u all will find ur valid half in Jesus name..
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by herboshedhe(f): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
conversant:
marriage is to be enjoyed and nt to be endured,i pray that u all will find ur valid half in Jesus name..
Amen
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by prettymina(f): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Broken relationship is far better than broken marriage.. after all the surprise proposal, engagement,pre wedding shoot, bridal shower,d real wedding proper,ur friends aso ebi decorations music dance,saying goodbye will be a sting forever undecided walk out of the relationship honourably
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by misspicy(f): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

fanx dere for ur opinion....buh dnt u fink its beta for a bad mannered gal to open up to her guy/fiancé Dan covering it all up,until after marriage?which might be worst
I think it is better for her to correct herself rather than wallow in her bad manners and dump it on any willing guy because she will end up dumped if that nigga becomes fed up of her bad habits
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by refiner(f): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=naijaboiy post=42461259][i][font=serif][b][color=#1980BC]What will it take for someone to type correctly in simple sentences so that the people whom you are presenting such write-up to can read?

who writes articles with short hand? undecided....fanx for d correction tho!
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
What does op know about relationships? Have you ever been in one? Have you ever had a serious relationship? How many relationships have you been in?
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
What does op know about relationships? Have you ever been in one? Have you ever had a serious relationship? How many relationships have you been in?
refiner is a fuvking virgin.. She never see dick before, I fit bet my two eggs in my scrotum
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
profojah2:

refiner is a fuvking virgin.. She never see dick before, I fit bet my two eggs in my scrotum
boss mi, very true. I'm 100% with you on this.

These are the type of people who gives relationship advise on romance section. People who know lil or nothing about relationships

Bawo lo se nlo oga mi?
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
boss mi, very true. I'm 100% with you on this.

These are the type of people who gives relationship advise on romance section. People who know lil or nothing about relationships

Bawo lo se nlo oga mi?
I swear.. Its irksome to see relationship advice from a greenhorn in romance..

Mo la le o oga mi.. Mo kan gentle ni jare.. Couldn't believe I woke up 11am this morning
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
profojah2:

I swear.. Its irksome to see relationship advice from a greenhorn in romance..

Mo la le o oga mi.. Mo kan gentle ni jare.. Couldn't believe I woke up 11am this morning
my brother, anybody wey follow relationship advice for here Na he know o.

Ha! E ti party all night abi? O necessary jare. Omo to sise dede ye koni asiko faaji. Asa le parawa
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
my brother, anybody wey follow relationship advice for here Na he know o.

Ha! E ti party all night abi? O necessary jare. Omo to sise dede ye koni asiko faaji. Asa le parawa
Lol.. A le parawa jare oga mi. A friend of mine had her bday yesterday, so we gast graze am na.. How' are your e-chicks
Re: A Broken Relationship Is Better Dan A Brocken Marriage....what Do U Think??? by Olusanya333(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
lawal ooo

(1) (Reply)

Horible Pics: Is This Romance Or What? Can You Try It? / Common Problems Encountered In Relationships And How To Solve Them / Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.