Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? (1576 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'll go straight to the point, I can only give her 1 missed call.
If it exceeds one, the maximum I can do is 2 and if she don't call back, forget it deleting things on point.

Guys oya make una talk una own including those wey Sabi weak babes battery.

How many missed calls can you give a lady that are wooing /toasting?
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by mrbash6113(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
15 is ok

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by vizkiz: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
00.5 missed call. I no get time to dey call woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

I love you, man.
#NoHomo
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by Cholls(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
my brother eiyah! sorry o. Well, as for me if the lady be one of the daughters of wealthy men na automatic call re-dial e go dey.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
mrbash6113:
15 is ok
Lover boy I see you grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin wink smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by UrWorstNitemare: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
cool

I guess I'm jus so effing big on ma packages. Dat d potentials, can't neva, always, afford 2 miss ma calls. WHENEVER.. cool

I ain't bragging tho... undecided

JUST WORD.
cool
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by sinaj(f): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:
see Viz that called me 9 times in d morning tongue
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
If it exceeds one, the maximum I can do is 2 and if she don't call back, forget it deleting things on point.

Correct man
Me too na 1.
2 to give U benefit of doubt then deleting things
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by Flexherbal(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Just 2 missed calls ok.
When she sees them, she should call back.
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Babzilla:

Correct man
Me too na 1.

Another O. G spotted.
(Original guy)
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
Just 2 missed calls ok.
When she sees them, she should call back.

Real OG I too believe you jor
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Babzilla:

Correct man
Me too na 1.

I think we should create a special section on here on nairaland for real homies like these.
U guys 3 much
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Babzilla:

Correct man
Me too na 1.

I think we should create a special section on here on nairaland for real homies like these.
U guys 3 much
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mrbigman2:
2 at a time.

LOL Bros which one be 2 at a time

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by Mrbigman2: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

LOL Bros which one be 2 at a time

Call twice, incase she's not near her phone, I can call like after an our in case she dnt ve airtime for a call back
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by djgrafiti(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

first of all i don't woo a gal,cos i no be wolf.I only attract her as for the call...well 2 missed calls if she doesn't call back,I go format my fone.
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Call twice, incase she's not near her phone, I can call like after an our in case she dnt ve airtime for a call back

LOL... Mr. Sensitive I hail o.
But I'll be real with you bruv.
A girl that's genuinely interested in you will call you for 10 minutes if she sees your missed call.

E be like say u no no say guys dey send babes credit scatter.
Don't be a victim
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
djgrafiti:
first of all i don't woo a gal,cos i no be wolf.I only attract her as for the call...well 2 missed calls if she doesn't call back,I go format my fone.

LOL I should try this formatting skill sometime.
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by djgrafiti(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

LOL I should try this formatting skill sometime.
Trust me it helps
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
djgrafiti:
Trust me it helps

Women like real guys like this OG here
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by vizkiz: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
sinaj:
see Viz that called me 9 times in d morning tongue

lmao...Lie lie girl tongue
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Missed gini? #TeamCallMeSms
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

lmao...Lie lie girl tongue

So you were the one disturbing our early morning reggae?
Use your teeth to count your tongue oh!
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? by ThisYourTatafo: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Yoruba Boy (demon) / We've Been Dating For Just One Month, And He's Proposed Already / A 26-year-old Man,trekked From Lagos To Zaria To Proof Love (photo) See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.