Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? (7443 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2016
I NOTICED IT. MIND YOU, I'M YORUBA. YIMMU

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by obiorathesubtle: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2016
smiley unattractive people have irregular shapes.. They look like baboons too.. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Synzu(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Some yoruba girls are quite endowed. I only have a problem with their hygiene.

21 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by cruzita(f): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2016
maybe they were conceived from irregular d!ck

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by dollyjoy(f): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2016
I don't even notice!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Steffy2015(f): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
lmao babe u are crazy

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Medunah: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2016
I avnt noticed too, maybe u should post a pic so we can wat u on about
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by misspicy(f): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley unattractive people have irregular shapes.. They look like baboons too.. smiley
Old Bigot grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2016
What are you talking about? Yoruba girls have the most attractive body shapes of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. If kim kardashian was Nigerian, she would definitely be Yoruba.

And please, the Igbo posters above me should stop with the tribal bigotry. When a thread was created few days ago to denigrate the physical attributes of Igbos women, I saw how most of you were foaming at the mouth.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Swaggeronfleak(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:

I actually dey fear u now oo...u must be a dick addict I suspect..."Runs outta thread"

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by cruzita(f): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

I actually dey fear u now oo...u must be a dick addict I suspect..."Runs outta thread"
*runs after him*

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by ariesbull: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Their butt also have seeds like an anala or semo that ain't prepared well...what oyibo call cellulite and also I noticed that they irregularities in the but has a way of giving blokos an irregular erectionsss..if you know what I mean

But moderation is the key and igbo ladies got that

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by ariesbull: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Synzu:
Some yoruba girls are quite endowed. I only have a problem with their hygiene.

That's a new one ...why don't you quarantine em

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by luvguy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Steffy2015:
lmao babe u are crazy
she is a guy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Maxi112: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
ariesbull:

That's a new one ...why don't you quarantine em
them carry ebola? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
that's not nice to type

You might wanna edit it

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Maxi112: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
wharis this? undecided
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Maxi112: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
luvguy:
she is a guy
are u just noticing it?
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Maxi112: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
ariesbull:

Their butt also have seeds like an anala or semo that ain't prepared well...what oyibo call cellulite and also I noticed that they irregularities in the but has a way of giving blokos an irregular erectionsss..if you know what I mean

But moderation is the key and igbo ladies got that
U SOUND IGBOTIC TO ME... ARE U?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by naijaboiy: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
So many comments but just a very few are intelligent.

The rest are tribal idíots! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by obiorathesubtle: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
that's not nice to type

You might wanna edit it
undecided what is this 'nice' you speak of? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by ariesbull: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maxi112:
U SOUND IGBOTIC TO ME... ARE U?

What's the sound of igbotic.....I am beginning to see igbo as Yoruba nemesis

But a yoruba created this thread

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by ariesbull: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maxi112:
them carry ebola? cheesy

Possibly wit zica virus ...maybe something exquisite
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Maxi112: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
ariesbull:

What's the sound of igbotic.....I am beginning to see igbo as Yoruba nemesis

But a yoruba created this thread
but I asked u a question bro! answer me first..
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided what is this 'nice' you speak of? undecided
nvm bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by Justiyke4u: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
gringringrin in Trinidad and Tobago

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by xpac01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Medunah:
I avnt noticed too, maybe u should post a pic so we can wat u on about
It's not for you to notice except if you're a lez.
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by honeygirl17: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thought I av seen it all

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by honeygirl17: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't even notice!!
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by dollyjoy(f): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=honeygirl17 post=42461544][/quote]hiwink
Re: Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? by honeygirl17: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
hiwink
Hope your own no get seed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl / White Man Wears Slippers At His Traditional Wedding To Nigerian Lady (photos) / Curvy Lady Goes Naked In Remove All Your Clothes Challenge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.