Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general (1055 Views)

Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General / Jonathan Left $30b At The Reserve, I Got Just $3b: Obasonjo / Ibori Not Released From Prison – Oghara Clan Sec-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general by GworoChewinMaga: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
IBB nominated him to the position but he was rejected immediately because he was a former leader of a military junta and because of his role in the Biafran genocide.

But trust the old chimp, he still thinks he has a chance at the world stage but now that Jonah has arrived at the limelight all hope for Obasanjo has been dashed!

Just to let the Useful Idi0ts know

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general by castello: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
History can't be deleted. It comes back to haunt or reward you. Demons of yesterday are now saints tomorrow. Only in Naija can this happen. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general by Nobally: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
^^^ that guy above me and the op are both jobless IPOB youths
Re: Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general by GworoChewinMaga: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nobally:
^^^ that guy above me and the op are both jobless IPOB youths

In the name of Biafra they all tremble

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general by uchennamani(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
IBB nominated him to the position but he was rejected immediately because he was a former leader of a military junta and because of his role in the Biafran genocide.

But trust the old chimp, he still thinks he has a chance at the world stage but now that Jonah has arrived at the limelight all hope for Obasanjo has been dashed!

Just to let the Useful Idi0ts know
And you really believe that the position will go to the Ineffectual buffoon'? You forgot that corruption built it'd next under his administration? Well, 'just to let the useful idiots know'
Re: Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general by daveP(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
NAWA O.
Re: Reasons Why Obasonjo Was Rejected As UN Sec.general by criminalmindz: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
a cameleon cant be un secretary general. Father of corruption in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready For Trial To Clear My Name, But… – Dasuki / CORRUPTION & WASTAGE: Buhari Vs Jonathan, At A Glance - Bare Facts / Kwara Generates N3.2b In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.