Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love (687 Views)

13 Common Mistakes Women Do That Cause Men To Fall Out Of Love / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by syfurian: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Falling in love is glorious, but making it last for a lifetime isn’t so easy. Why do some couples fall out of love but not others.

Here are ten reasons why people fall out of love:

1. They stopped communicating. Conflict went unresolved, needs went unexpressed, and affirmations went unspoken. If good communication is key to building a healthy relationship, the lack of it can surely dissolve one.

2. They took each other for granted. It’s easy to assume that love is unconditional and to subsequently get lazy with each other. When respect and kindness disappear, so can the love.

3. Expectations weren’t met. In the beginning, it’s easy to accommodate your partner’s needs and wishes. Over time, however, people often default to “just being themselves” and stop bending to the expectations of their partner if those expectations are not shared ones.

4. One of them discovered something new about his/her partner. Betrayal can radically alter how someone feels about their partner. Discovering that your partner has hidden something from you, cheated on you, or behaved in a way that’s inconsistent with who you thought they were can do irreparable damage to the relationship.... continue here... http://www.syfur.org/2016/01/10-biggest-reasons-people-fall-love.html
Re: 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Because they don't see each oda often..
Re: 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by naijaboiy: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Because they don't see each oda often..
This counts too.
Re: 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
All true... cool
Re: 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

This counts too.
can't remember hw many girls i"v dumped in d past cuz we dnt see often. I belong to th school of thought that believe out of sight is out of mind.
Re: 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by bfatoba(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Could Also be reasons why Friendships end.
Re: 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by obiorathesubtle: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
complacency towards the sexual life of the relationship

I.E. If they don't know how to fûck good!
Re: 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by Smellymouth: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
To me, Couples fall out of love for three main reasons:
• They don’t understand the difference between infatuation and love,
• They aren’t don’t understand how to grow their love for each other, and/or
• They don’t know what partnership is, or how to do it. Without partnership, there can be no lasting love.
Re: 10 Biggest Reasons People Fall Out Of Love by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
can't remember hw many girls i"v dumped in d past cuz we dnt see often. I belong to th school of thought that believe out of sight is out of mind.
Lool...it's always difficult for such type of relationship to stand the test of time.

(1) (Reply)

Long Diatance Relationship. / Valentine's Statistics / Matured Minds Only:- Why Do Ladies Feel Shy ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.