Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami (1033 Views)

We Won’t Stop Pipeline Bombing - Niger-Delta Militants / Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by tolexy007(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
By Emma Amaize
ITSEKIRI leader and chair, Itsekiri Regional Devlopment Council, IRDC, Warri, Delta State, Chief Ayiri Emami, has said that he had no personal score to settle with former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, MEND, High Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo. Chief Emami, who spoke to Saturday Vanguard on phone, said, “I must also note that no amount of blackmail by pockets of sponsored persons from Gbaramatu or threat to my life will intimidate me.” The IRDC chair, who was reacting to the request by an Ijaw group to the Olu of Warri, HRM Ikenwoli I, to call him to order, asserted, “It amazes me how sometimes some group of persons make statements as if they have monopoly of violence, mistaking Nigeria to be a banana republic.” His words, “The President Muhammadu Buhari administration has shown the capacity to crush any form of insurrection, sabotage and lawlessness as experienced in the battle against Shii’tes , IPOB and Boko Haram. As what obtains anywhere in the world and even in Nigeria in the case of local vigilantes assisting the military with intelligence, I have every right to offer intelligence to the military whenever called upon.”
“Maybe those, who criticized my noble assistance to the military when the massive economic sabotage was carried out for three days through the bombing of vital crude and gas pipelines located in Itsekiri host communities, Warri South West Local Government Area, which led to the loss of 600 megawatts of electricity. “Shutting down of Kaduna as well as Port-Harcourt Refineries and the loss of billions of naira to our economy have forgotten that I was once the chairman of Delta Waterways Security Committee and current chairman of Chevron established Itsekiri Regional Development Committee, IRDC,” he said.
Emami stated, “Criminality has nothing to do with ethnic or personal interest and I do not need to be an appointee of the Federal or Delta State Government to contribute my quota to the fight against economic sabotage.” “I must stress that my position against bombing of pipelines will not cause any crisis between Ijaw and Itsekiri, so nobody should hide criminality under the guise of blackmailing Chief Ayirimi Emami.
“If persons perceived to be loyal to me were responsible for the recent bombing of pipelines, I am sure by now, it would have been exposed,” he added. The Itsekiri leader asserted: “Nigerians are now too wise to be deceived and I will not be deterred in my responsibility towards this great nation by contributing my quota towards protecting our national assets no matter the odds.”
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/pipeline-bombing-ive-no-axe-to-grind-with-tompolo-ayiri-emami/

Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by honeygirl17: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by CecyAdrian(f): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmmm, great talk from Ayiri
Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by sandraokosun1: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ayiri my finicial mentor
Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by sagewonders(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
ok
Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by HopeAtHand: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
There is no honor among theives.
Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by MrKong: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
That Tompolo guy ehn...I just don't like his face!
Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by Mjshexy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Great one from Ayiri, we wish our distinguished youths will all rise up against criminality & injustice putting aside ethnicity & tribalism, Nigeria would have been better than where she is presently.

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by criminalmindz: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
This Is another Judas from nigerr delta Just Lilke The one from UBIMA. Just pray GEJ Never comes back cus that your oil well we will dash someone in somalia. Olorshi!

1 Like

Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by jmichlins(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
when your enemies begin to fight each other, just go begin drink origin which goat head pepper soup. I like this quote "some people think they have monopoly of violence". Bh, Opc, Mend, Ipob and other millitia just remember that power has changed hands

2 Likes

Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by akin7686(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
It's being a while we hear from Ansari Dokubo. I hope he's not on sabbatical[b][/b] grin
Re: Pipeline Bombing: I’ve No Axe To Grind With Tompolo – Ayiri Emami by gbengaizzHe: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Buhari only positioned his soldiers and them enemies Don dey confess. The fear of Buhari Is the key to Long Life for y'all If not space dey Kuje ooo

Y'all need jesus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To United Kingdom - Pictured / Still On Buhari's Blame Game! / Amazing!!! Excerpt From The Presidency Of Gen. Sani Abacha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.