Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders (749 Views)

Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / Help Am In Total Dilemma. What Should I Do / If You Are To Collect 1k From All Ur Ex,how Much Will You Have In Total???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders by igbele(f): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
I was in luv with a guy for good four years with all my sincerity and faitfulness. We were in luv without even having any serious misunderstanding one day. So when it came to a time for us to legalise the relationship, the mother turned out to have said that we are somehow related (which i cant even trace it myself )that beside that, there was a conflict between them that for that reason we cant get married. so we separated.Ifelt bitterly coz he was the only one i have. it was like the whole world was empty. I begged him to pregnant me to he refused that he would die. I t was by the Grac of God that i survived it.

After that i met this my present fiancee,he made me to forgot all that i passed through. We`ve being together for two yrs now. I took him to my ppl and they all welcomed him.

Now he back begging that ishould come back to him and i know better than than this my new guy coz he my first luv.
Re: Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders by Kunbee: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2009
Stick with dis new guy sebi u beg am im no gree wait he aint worth it
Re: Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders by frank317: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
This new guy obviously didnt make u forget all that u passed thru.

u are really not being honest hia.

you have been with the new guy for two yrs and u are still feeling u dont know him?

just stop messing ur self up, except u enjoyed the first xperience
Re: Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
what is the reason for your ex to come back to you now? has his family decided to accept you? aint you related any longer?
to be your first love shouldnt be a reason to accept whatever craziness comes into his mind to mess up yours.
sit down and think clearly about what you want. do not waste your new boyfriend's time and let him know about whats going on, at least give him that much.
the fact that you wanted to have your ex baby knowing that you couldnt be together shows me that you do not think clearly, sometimes, so i guess giving you advices wouldnt be of much help.
whatever you do, good luck with it.
Re: Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
See why they say women like drama! what is confusing you now? Let the past be and move on. You know who better! did they not tell you that you were slightly related and there were grievances in place. Is it until the roof blows off completely that you'll realize that a house has structural problems? Use your head, and don't mess up something good you have going on now.
Re: Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders by iice(f): 3:58am On Jun 30, 2009
ezinne1212:

See why they say women like drama! what is confusing you now? Let the past be and move on. You know who better! did they not tell you that you were slightly related and there were grievances in place. Is it until the roof blows off completely that you'll realize that a house has structural problems? Use your head, and don't mess up something good you have going on now.

LOL, people like causing wahala for themselves.
Re: Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders by nethacker(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2009
r u sure he's not going to die if u go back to him grin he claimed tht at first,didnt he?
Re: Am In Total Confusion- I Need Your Advic Pls Nairalanders by Youngpo413: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Fishbrains indeed

(1) (Reply)

Cheaters - Would U Ever Call On Them If U Suspect Ur Partner? / Does Love Still Really Exist / *- A Treasure In Nairaland*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.