Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,459 members, 7,839,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) (1037 Views)

Ladies Don't Really Fall In Love / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) by bclemsnews(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
From www.bclems.com
Every man wants to know how to impress that one lady he is crazy about. The secret is not far-fetched. Get your eyes wide open and read these important details that will wow your dream woman.

1. Intelligence
For a lot of women, a smart man is a sexy man. Knowledge is power, and it can definitely intrigue a woman. Having the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation can have a very positive effect on a woman.

2. Being Considerate
When you do something considerate, it can make a woman feel special. And that can sometimes materialize into a greater attraction. Being mindful of her feelings and doing small gestures to show her you’re thinking about her can easily win you some points. You’re pouring into her emotionally and that makes her much more receptive to you.

3. Ambition
A man with no aspirations and no drive can be a huge turn off for a woman. Having passion and a purpose can really do it for her. It gives off the http://www.bclems.com/2015/11/5-ways-to-turn-woman-on-without-any.html

Re: 5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) by swaggzo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
OKAY...
BY NOW YOU SHOULD BE ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH KING SOLOMON OR EVEN HIGHER, WITH THESE TIPS.. angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) by Mario1989(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
True!!! But all these things without money in our generation...*u know the rest*
Re: 5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
1. Money
2. More money
3. I say money
4. Much more money
5. Don't b stupid. Pour our excess Money.
Re: 5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) by bclemsnews(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dat true sha
Re: 5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) by sporttales: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Funny you

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You / Neighbors Don't Like Me But Try To Find Out Details About Me From My Brother? / Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.