Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... (1029 Views)

My Friend’s Guy Chose Me Over Her Becos I Told Him The Truth, Now She Threatens / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by djgrafiti(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pls any matured advice on how i can control my anger and jealousy in my relationship.I happened to be lucky enough to have a perfect lady as a galfrnd,so loving,caring,devoted,committed,faithful.If u ask me i will say she is every man's dream but the problem is Me!. I easily get angry and unecessary jealous for nothing.as a result of that she purposely leave her fone with me sometimes,even gave me all her social media sites password just to clear my suspicions.pls i don't want to lose this gal because of my attitude..Any tips on how to keep my character in check.
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by kwencypresh(f): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sit ursef down and advise ursef by ursef

5 Likes

Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by goodmorning40: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wear a bell on ur neck so that when it rings u will remember to caution urself
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by Tommfrench(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
You can't save a Man from himself!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by halfricanadian(f): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
sad really d poster above me is right
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by ATMC(f): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Are you a control freak? If yes, try to check your desire to be in charge always and always. People are not to be controlled, I hope you understand that by trying to control people, you shoot yourself at the feet.
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by hungryboy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
I always tell people that the best advice, is the one you give yourself,
Nothing we go tell you here were go help you, except you resolve by yourself say u no wan be jealousy again,

***Make i put my earpiece back dey listen to this jam by Mandylozz ft Selebobo titled Jealousy***
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by jopretty(f): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sit down, advice yourself and then heed the advice...very simple!
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by vizkiz: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
don't mind all these people typing "advice yourself" they don't understand what you are going through Like I do.

I know you have tried advising yourself loads of times and caution yourself also but it's not working...bro what you really need to do is take an anger management class or read articles on anger management I bet you will feel better soon in few months time.

It's not gonna be easy but it is a start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by GoldenJAT(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
U av already done the right thing by admitting u av a problem.... Take it up frm there..

1 Like

Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by dikeigbo2(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Honestly, guy the best advice is self,so sit yourself down and do the needful.
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by djgrafiti(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
vizkiz:
don't mind all these people typing "advice yourself" they don't understand what you are going through Like I do.

I know you have tried advising yourself loads of times and caution yourself also but it's not working...bro what you really need to do is take an anger management class or read articles on anger management I bet you will feel better soon in few months time.

It's not gonna be easy but it is a start

thanks so much....i neva thought of that....i apprc8
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by djgrafiti(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
jopretty:
Sit down, advice yourself and then heed the advice...very simple!
not as easy as u think dear....but tanks anyway.
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by djgrafiti(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
ATMC:
Are you a control freak? If yes, try to check your desire to be in charge always and always. People are not to be controlled, I hope you understand that by trying to control people, you shoot yourself at the feet.
Think i am more of a perfectionist than a control freak.
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by djgrafiti(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
goodmorning40:
Wear a bell on ur neck so that when it rings u will remember to caution urself
Dude u funny die...a bell?
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
You are the architect of your fortune, either Good or Bad. It solely lies in your hand.
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Guy, yhu sure yhu ain't obsessed wit er (no offense tho) bt datz one of d signs
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by zanebaddo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Feelings!!! Feelings!!! Sucks!!!! if you never had feelings for her, you wouldn't care and the relationship would have been an interesting one.
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
This yr case is beyond me oh grin U need help from d professionals
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by djgrafiti(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
zanebaddo:
Feelings!!! Feelings!!! Sucks!!!! if you never had feelings for her, you wouldn't care and the relationship would have been an interesting one.
trying hard to understand what u are trying to say bro.
Re: Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... by djgrafiti(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jayooluwa:
Guy, yhu sure yhu ain't obsessed wit er (no offense tho) bt datz one of d signs
well to buttress ur point i think i love her too much to d extend that it is becoming an obsession kind of.

(1) (Reply)

(insightful) / Adebanke And Olutade's Enticing Pre-wedding Shoot: When A Soldier Fall In Love / When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.