Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) (5714 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Yarnvibes(f): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
This has got to be the most hilarious testimony ever you will come across.

From what we gathered at yarnvibes.com, The woman seem to be very happy about the new development as seen on her face because her husband has not been able to perform for the past 3weeks but now the Machine Gun is back and it's blazing...lol

Thank God for her husband Machine Gun. grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue3DEDpQ4pc

Source: http://yarnvibes.com/woman-shares-testimony-of-her-husbands-manhood-in-church-video/
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Yarnvibes(f): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano, introvert come and see something grin
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by konji1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
nawaoooo testimony indeeed shocked
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by ladyF(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lmao grin

for the past 3 weeks, my husband's ***** cannot stand again lmao.... but as I come to church last Friday, I gave him coconut and that night ****fill in the gap*

Abeg which church do they share the coconut? grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Michellla(f): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
cant stop laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by CaroLyner(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
lmao.so this type of old woman still has sex.
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
What did she said? She let her husband take something? grin grin
Now that machine gun is blasting like braaap braap braap! Lol
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by mperoakeem(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Orisirisi.... Lmao

Machine gun is firing
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
This woman will put her husband in trouble, sex starved women will start looking for him
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by yungchief(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao grin

for the past 3 weeks, my husband's ***** cannot stand again lmao.... but as I come to church last Friday, I gave him coconut and that night ****fill in the gap*

Abeg which church do they share the coconut? grin

Wetin u wan use d name do?
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by datola: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
But why! After chopping coconut.
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
i just cant stop smh
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Medunah: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lmao, my husband private did not work.

Pastor sef cum add machine gun join

Some testimonies ehn grin grin

It happened in GHANA oo
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by ladyF(f): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
yungchief:

Wetin u wan use d name do?

I want to ask the pastor sontin grin
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by skywalker240(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin funny stories every day i tire
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by tommychow(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hahaha! Nigerians are just the funniest people. Even the pastor was enjoying it. Disturbing yet funny.
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Fraih(f): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Even the pastor cant stop laughing...
And the woman can't hide her joy cheesy cheesy make she just holl her husband tight o, before we start to dey hear another tory grin
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fraih:
Even the pastor cant stop laughing...
And the woman can't hide her joy cheesy cheesy make she just holl her husband tight o, before we start to dey hear another tory grin
smallie hw far
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by elderken(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
This woman Don mental. No problem, oloshos go collect ur husband
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Fraih(f): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
smallie hw far
You cant be referring to me, check who you are quoting and modify your comment.
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

We praise God with you sister.
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fraih:

You cant be referring to me, check who you are quoting and modify your comment.
chai all this small children mehnn, so ure na big abi? i repeat smallie hw far
Re: Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) by Yarnvibes(f): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (photo) / Happy Birthday Suzan404!!! / Explicit Photos! Guy Shares During And After S*x Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.