Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Fiance Forgot My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Forgot My Birthday (2641 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by roseval(f): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
My fiance is in the habit of forgetting my birthday, when ask he will boldly tell me that he forget. And this is the man I want to spend my entire life with. Then he will not apologize or sent an sms even if I remind him. Should I walk away?
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by vizkiz: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
some people are so dumb that they can't even realise they are side chicks undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by osesology(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Yes, walk out.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Johnrake69: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
My fiance is in the habit of forgetting my birthday, when ask he will boldly tell me that he forget. And this is the man I want to spend my entire life with. Then he will not apologize or sent an sms even if I remind him. Should I walk out?

Read my lips.... You're a side chick.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by vicraven(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
so?? infact,just gerrarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by RoyalBlak007: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Don't walk out...Sprint out as fast as you can
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by roseval(f): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:
some people are so dumb that they can't even realise they are side chicks undecided
hey Mr man, am not a side chick am engaged to dis guy to be married dis yr.
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Macclane(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gerraradia
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by RoyalBlak007: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Macclane(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Don't walk out...Sprint out as fast as you can

We no dey see wetin u post. Bt d tin go funny

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by tripplephi: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
My fiance is in the habit of forgetting my birthday, when ask he will boldly tell me that he forget. And this is the man I want to spend my entire life with. Then he will not apologize or sent an sms even if I remind him. Should I walk out?

SO BECAUSE OF BIRTHDAY YOU WANNA WALK OUT...... you are more ugly in character than your FACE can hide............ look at the NIGERIAN CULTURE, MARRIAGE ALWAYS LASTED TILL THE GRAVE.... IN THE DAYS OF OUR PARENTS AND ELDERS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT ADOPT THE WESTERN HABIT OF MARRIAGE..... MARRIAGE IS A CHARACTER FUSION OF TWO FORGIVERS..... YOU POINTING ACCUSING FINGER AT HIM, HOW REPLACEABLE ARE YOU, BIRTHDAY IS A MENIAL THING...... FOR HIM TO FORGET THERE MUST BE A MAJOR THING YOU aint seeing...... HE HATES SOMETHINGS ABOUT YOU BUT MAY NOT SAY IT, OPEN YOUR BLIND EYES GURL AND SEE WHAT IS REALLY KILLING YOUR RELATIONSHIP.... DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE, WHEN THE CAKE HAS NO PRESERVATIVE. WAKE UP AND SAVE IT IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK, ELSE ABANDON SHIP NOW AND DO IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by nwadiuko1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
maybe there are more important things that consume his brain memory...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by laiza(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
I don't want to believe you're as dumb as you look. Sorry no offence but you wanna walk out because your fiance forgot your birthday! Then you're just plain silly. Honey let go of all these childishness pls. Marry the dude already and gladly remind him when your birthday is around the corner. Smh!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by roseval(f): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Johnrake69:

Read my lips.... You're a side chick.
am not a side chick dear, just Dat I want to know weather dis is luv
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by vizkiz: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:

yeah, same thing sister nneka said until she realised the following week was her "man's" wedding. Sorry you hear undecided
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by ronald4lif(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
My fiance is in the habit of forgetting my birthday, when ask he will boldly tell me that he forget. And this is the man I want to spend my entire life with. Then he will not apologize or sent an sms even if I remind him. Should I walk away?

Yes. undecided
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by roseval(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
laiza:
I don't want to believe you're as dumb as you look. Sorry no offence but you wanna walk out because your fiance forgot your birthday! Then you're just plain silly. Honey let go of all these childishness pls. Marry the dude already and gladly remind him when your birthday is around the corner. Smh!
none taken but let me tell cos he is D one Dat help me to submit my cv 3days to my birthday nd he just forget like dat
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by roseval(f): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, same thing sister nneka said until she realised the following week was her "man's" wedding. Sorry you hear undecided
wat is ur problem self? Am here to find solution, nd u are here calling side chick. Only those Dat behave Dat way truly knows dem self
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Johnrake69: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:

Well... On a second thought, I could be wrong. We African men show love and affection differently.
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by laiza(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
none taken but let me tell cos he is D one Dat help me to submit my cv 3days to my birthday nd he just forget like dat
So? Do you have any idea what is on your man's mind. My dear forget all those ish. The way the male mind works isn't the same as the female. Pls cut him some slack hun.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by vizkiz: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
wat is ur problem self? Am here to find solution, nd u are here calling side chick. Only those Dat behave Dat way truly knows dem self

ermmm.... OK, don't come back here and type "help, he said we are not getting married again" undecided
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Tallesty1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
Yes.
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
HappyBirthday.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by tolugar: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:

You are not serious.

What has birthday day got to do with your future.

You think some guys have nothing else to remember rather than anniversaries??

There are more imp. things than that and you are here seeking polls to leave him??

Who will the action affect most??
You? Him

Babe you are still a learner en a kid

Wait till menop***

I hardly remember my Bday and I don't care. It changes nothin.

Reformat your reasoning. Babe

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
You are making a mistake if you judge him by that
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Don't walk away. 4get his birthday too or just act as if u do nd when he asks, let him knw how it is to 4get ur birthday too.
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by slim19(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
ok ooh miss side chick
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by Kayoski(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
roseval:
If I tell u what love is ,u will never marry in ur life cos u won't find that love in any man born of a woman...

Don't walk out because of such trival issue..

I even forget my own birthday talkless of other people own..

BTW Happy birthday to you..
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by tomdon(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
roseval:

hope this one will not claim to be a graduate
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by tomdon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
roseval:

so you're engaged to be married this year and you're asking if you should walk away because he forgot your birthday?
pls run away and never return no more.
hook up another available guy jare, it's that easy, no time!
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by SmellingAnus(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
roseval:
dear men are different, some will remember while others will forget.... I remember dating a girl that loved me so much but yet she kept forgetting my birthday date, I realise that it was her nature cos I am the one that even reminds her of her sister's birthday, sometimes when it has passed.. But I wasn't permitted to forget her birthday except I want to experience 3rd world war... But she was loving and caring in every sense of it..she wasn't just good with dates but yet so intelligent...
Re: My Fiance Forgot My Birthday by stubbornman(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2016
problem too plenty for the country to dey think about birthday embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet!! 7 Types Of V@gina And How You Can Enjoy Them / Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me / OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.