Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog (9622 Views)

6 Important Pages Every Website Should Have / 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by KingsleyCEO: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Cyojunior:

Abeg na wake up its 2016 already
Try to acquire sophisticated sense na !!!

Hit your head for wall and your sense will automatically restore to factory settings, don't come thanking me. Just go and spread the good news make sure your pastor or imam is not left out.
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by omozu1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
How do i install these pages into my blog? Pls help
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by jude90(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
wow nice one
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Harkintayor1: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
informative...
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Patotelli(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nice one op. Visit www.oscarnaija..com.ng for ur latest politics and entertainment news.
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
Aminat508:
Advertise with us grin angry
exactly and the disclaimer page
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by grandstar(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
kelvinnaira:
Ok as earlier promised, in todays world of blogging, search engines results are mainly dominated by authority websites.. (for those who do not know what an authority site is or how to build one, just do a google search about it.)

As per ranking and building a site that converts and earns a good amount of profit online ($500 - $3500) per month, the most important thing to consider is the category. Today, google no longer looks at your pages (though it is very good you have them so as to tell prospects that you know exactly what you are doing). What the search engines and searchers are looking for today are categories. A category where they can get all of the topics related to a specific interest. So instead of focusing on building pages for adsense approval, structure your categories and rank them.

I wont want togo too deep into the authority site model for now so as not to complicate things. maybe one of these days i will write a fresh post about the authority site model, then you will get a clearer view of what am talking about.

I am Confidence and have built some authority sites (not to be disclosed) that brings in 4 figures monthly. but then if you still want to hang out with me, you can see the first blogger blog i created as a learner back then and leave a message if you wish. Ask Me Any Question You Like And I Will Tell You The Truth |MytechBoard.com
planning on starting a blog where i will teach people about the authority site model and share my monthly incomes from my other authority sites.

Your 4 figure sums, is it mostly from adsense? Or all from it.

I believe I can attract up to a 1,000 visitors a day to it. Only problem is that they'll mostly be Nigerians.
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 04, 2016
ofofoCEO:
How can I have something like that on my blog amebohub.com
if u are on blogger u just go to pages from ur dashboard. create a page, write the content and name it whatever u want(privacy policy, about us, contact us, etc) then u publish the page. if need any other information contact via email on emmanuelopeyemi97@gmail.com
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Tuham:
A page on a blog is simply the stand alone part of it and in which some blogs have lots of it while MOST simply have few pages installed on their blog.
However whatever your niche is, i will be discussing about 3 pages that are a must to have on your blog

#1 - Privacy Policy; this explains to your readers how their cookies and data are used

#2 - About us; If you do not have this page, it will be hard for readers to know about either you, your blog or even both

#3 - Contact us; probably a reader has suggestion or other tips, this page gives them the ability to interact with you

post source - http://www.netsocialblog.com/2015/08/3-important-pages-you-should-have-on.html
how do i increase my google rank and alexa global rank? or must i get a custom domain before my blog can rank well?
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Tuham:
A page on a blog is simply the stand alone part of it and in which some blogs have lots of it while MOST simply have few pages installed on their blog.
However whatever your niche is, i will be discussing about 3 pages that are a must to have on your blog

#1 - Privacy Policy; this explains to your readers how their cookies and data are used

#2 - About us; If you do not have this page, it will be hard for readers to know about either you, your blog or even both

#3 - Contact us; probably a reader has suggestion or other tips, this page gives them the ability to interact with you

post source - http://www.netsocialblog.com/2015/08/3-important-pages-you-should-have-on.html

Nice write-up. I've been slacking in arranging my blog but this prompted me to do the needful. Thanks a lot for putting this out for smalltime bloggers like myself.

1 Like

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by kasysleek(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2016
neweraomo:
#4..report us
Lol Bro!
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by kelvinnaira: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2016
grandstar:

Your 4 figure sums, is it mostly from adsense? Or all from it.
I believe I can attract up to a 1,000 visitors a day to it. Only problem is that they'll mostly be Nigerians.
its a 50 - 50 deal. adsense + affiliates and other cpc ads (excluding sponsored posts and direct adverts as i make use of their money for a different project). About adding a self product lunch to further boost income.
Traffic = majorly US
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by grandstar(m): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2016
kelvinnaira:
its a 50 - 50 deal. adsense + affiliates and other cpc ads (excluding sponsored posts and direct adverts as i make use of their money for a different project). About adding a self product lunch to further boost income.
Traffic = majorly US

Thanks so much for your response.

I am passionate about economic matters and my comments here are mostly related to that.

I will commence a blog about economic issues and will have to give it a 60% global feel so as to reach the non Nigerian market.

Will monetuze it with adsense and diabetes or weight loss clickbank offers. May get started next week
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by kelvinnaira: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Ofatfoed:
how do i increase my google rank and alexa global rank? or must i get a custom domain before my blog can rank well?
heres the answer to your question. http://www.mytechboard.com/2015/08/question-and-answer-time-ask-me-any.html hope you find it helpful
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by kelvinnaira: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2016
grandstar:

Thanks so much for your response.
I am passionate about economic matters and my comments here are mostly related to that.
I will commence a blog about economic issues and will have to give it a 60% global feel so as to reach the non Nigerian market.
Will monetuze it with adsense and diabetes or weight loss clickbank offers. May get started next week
Starting a blog in any niche isnt a bad thing at all. but you must first check if there is a market for it and if you will ever run out of post. would have given you my authority site model article to get started, but i havent published it yet until i begin a blog where i teach people how to do it the authority way and make profit.

heres some few questions you ll need to answer..
what sub niches/ categories are there in the niche?
what is your biggest keyword?
how many searches does the biggest keyword get from search engines/month?
who are your competitors?
Who are your targetted audience?
how can you turn that niche into an authority?
Whats are your traffic sources and how best can you utilize them?
What products can you promote from the niche/site?
how often can you write and how many housand words can you write per article + how quality is it?

these few questions once answered properly will give you a clue to either continue in that niche or look for another one.,
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
WaleyFem:
Well written
Thanks
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laolu09:

Nice write-up. I've been slacking in arranging my blog but this prompted me to do the needful. Thanks a lot for putting this out for smalltime bloggers like myself.
Arranging a blog is a very tedious work especially for creative people(like me) who are bent on creating contents and designs that is easier and catchy for blog visitors.
however this short post here will tell you few of the needful, you can check more on my blog
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ofatfoed:
you can increase your rank without getting a custom domain but i do recommend getting a custom domain before working hard to increasing your rank.
Are you ready to know why?
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
neweraomo:
#4..report us
Report us.. lol
Thats necessary though but the contact page, i presume, had it all
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Aminat508:
Advertise with us grin angry
Of course, that should be there too but its one step at a time. Isn't it?
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
ofofoCEO:
How can I have something like that on my blog amebohub.com
you're using wordpress i guess?
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
iambabaG:
Kindly be informed dat "blogging is not 4 everybody"..
Soo many lack all d basics; u must nt do it because u think dats d fastest way 2 make money.
Did i say the fastest way to make money is by having these pages?
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tuham:

you can increase your rank without getting a custom domain but i do recommend getting a custom domain before working hard to increasing your rank.
Are you ready to know why?
yes, i want to know why. cos, i'm about to start promoting my blog, and i don't want it to be looked down upon cos it's a sub domain.
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by kelvinnaira: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ofatfoed:
yes, i want to know why. cos, i'm about to start promoting my blog, and i don't want it to be looked down upon cos it's a sub domain.
one thing you should know is this, it is no longer possible for new sites to get a google pagerank
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by mubitechnology: 1:24am On Feb 07, 2016
iambabaG:
Kindly be informed dat "blogging is not 4 everybody"..
Soo many lack all d basics; u must nt do it because u think dats d fastest way 2 make money.

hmm if I hear that
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by ofofoCEO(f): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Tuham:

you're using wordpress i guess?

Sure
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Ofatfoed:

if you want to move to another platform in the future, you will lose lots of things that you've hard earned and build.
Things like rank and traffic

furthermore it will be hard for you to restore your blog incase things go wrong
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2016
ofofoCEO:

Sure
am on the blogger platform but you can google how todo that on Wp
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
kelvinnaira:
one thing you should know is this, it is no longer possible for new sites to get a google pagerank
why is that?
Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by goverment(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
after you have create those three pages, do not forget to create the fourth page Terms And Conditions]

Re: 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog by kelvinnaira: 12:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Ofatfoed:
why is that?
since 2014, google stopped updating PR because they felt it was turning into something else and so many marketers using it as scam medium to defraud others..

Seeing the baby they created grow to become a monster, they had to kill it.. So PR doesn't matter anymore in search algorithm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies] / Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.