Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (1375 Views)

Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control / How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love / Ladies: ”23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by phunbyt(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2016
1. Call him by a pet name

2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.

3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.

4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you
behave that way that annoyed him.

5. Be quick to say "I'm sorry dear" when ever you offend him, insist on his forgiveness,appreciate and kiss him when he does.

6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.

7. Honor his mother. 8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for
your parents

9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.

10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may
lose him to them.

11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his
luggage and help UnCloth him.

12. Smile when you look at him and give him occasional pecks when you are out
socially.

13. Praise him before your children sometimes.

14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.

15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.

16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.

17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you.

18. If he is a public figure or politician gently wake him at the early hours of the
morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any other woman that day.

19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.

20. Give him a hug for no reason.

21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life.

22. Always remember to pray for him.

23. Implement this law that your family will wake up early in the morning to pray
together.

Guys abi no be so...

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by pet4ril(f): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2016
Okay.... Not too much sha but you can never please some men even when you do this countless times
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by adonbilivit: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2016
I bet many women would rather use charm to keep him under control. they be like " why should I do all these when baba can take care of it with #50 naira only"

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by pet4ril(f): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2016
adonbilivit:
is it not too early to be booking space......... Abeg, park well
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Airforce1(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Hhmm
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Maxi112: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2016
pet4ril:
Okay.... Not too much sha but you can never please some men even when you do this countless times
expect the man is a monster or a devil it self....
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Maxi112: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Airforce1:
Hhmm
BRO! HOW IS THAT UR BABE?
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by phunbyt(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2016
pet4ril:

Bae trust me we guys are vewi simple...trust me if a lady can do all these for me...the hell?! I'd die in d relationship...
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Airforce1(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
BRO! HOW IS THAT UR BABE?
which one of them?

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by pet4ril(f): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2016
phunbyt:

Bae trust me we guys are vewi simple...trust me if a lady can do all these for me...the hell?! I'd die in d relationship...
individual differences..... Dats why I said some men
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Maxi112: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2016
Airforce1:
which one of them?
the one that was saying swt thing abt u...

I don't want to mention her Monika
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by pet4ril(f): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
expect the man is a monster or a devil it self....
and don't you know some of them are really monsters and devils Believe me, the behavior of a woman towards a man is the product of what the man is giving the woman because no woman is praying to turn her own house into fire
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Airforce1(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
the one that was saying swt thing abt u...

I don't want to mention her Monika
she's fine
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by victor2fresh(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2016
Op all dis tins wey u list here na only 4 film e dey happen
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Maxi112: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2016
pet4ril:
and don't you know some of them are really monsters and devils Believe me, the behavior of a woman towards a man is the product of what the man is giving the woman because no woman is praying to turn her own house into a fire
same to the man...

No man is also praying to turn her wife to a monster...
but seriously 60percent of problems happening in some marriages are cause by women them self..
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by pet4ril(f): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
same to the man...

No man is also praying to turn her wife to a monster...
but seriously 60percent of problems happening in some marriages are cause by women them self..
i understand because you are a man
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Maxi112: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Airforce1:
she's fine
okay...
what else can I say than... keep on doing what u no how to do best!

happy sunday
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Airforce1(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
okay...

what else can I say than... keep on doing what u no how to do best!

happy sunday
Thank you thank you
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Maxi112: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2016
pet4ril:
i understand because you are a man
hey dear! am not trying to be bias here!

base on what I have witnessed, some women are noting to write home abt
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Maxi112: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Airforce1:
Thank you thank you
u r welcome

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by pet4ril(f): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
hey dear! am not trying to be bias here!

base on what I have witnessed, some women are noting to write home abt

its vise versa
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Maxi112: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2016
pet4ril:
its vise versa
exactly!!
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by honeygirl17: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2016
No.2 be like death sentence
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Audreah(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2016
that is why am so into her
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by adonbilivit: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2016
pet4ril:
is it not too early to be booking space......... Abeg, park well
I dey my zone
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by ministeriallist: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2016
18 is a smart one but how long will she keep using it?
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by obiorathesubtle: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2016
good! Looks good

Lemme add one.. 24. Don't forget to suck my dick every morning.

However, this WILL NOT stop me from cheating.. Ion want my dick to grow weary of penetrating only one vagina.. I'm sorry(wife) but I can't help it.. I've decided to accept my nature..
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2016
The day women starts seeing nothing wrong with having a husband with an extra marital affair, the day the world loses 50% of its problems. Quote me anywhere!
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by pet4ril(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016
adonbilivit:
I dey my zone
grin grin grin
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Flexherbal(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2016
If you want her to respect you. Check this link:
Re: Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Or use jazz, straight up.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Look For A Husband? / Bini Girls Please Let's Dialogue!!! / Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.