Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control (1223 Views)

Several Things Men Can Do To Turn Women On Instantly / Several Things That Make Women Want To Have S*x / Several Things That Makes Her Extremely Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Crazytrace: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Men are more or less like children, if you need them nearby you, there are things that you will do for him, so that he will never leave you. Those things are not giving him money nor giving him s3x daily if not 3 times a day, but they are small things that will make him feel loved and will make him love you more and hardly think of cheating on you. Here they are:

1. Honor his mother, treat her well when she is around, talk positively about her when you are with him and more often surprise her with gifts. Buying love of his mother, you will be directly buying his love.
2 . Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why y......Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/several-things-women-should-do-to-keep.html

Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by saintfellow(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wow very sensible thread but op just spoilt the vibe.
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hey!!!!! angry I came in here 2 learn how 2 control a man!!!!
••••••••not read this!!! angry
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by sarahade(f): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Trash.
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Surfboard(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
If I click the link...actually, I won't click the link
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by illmatic101(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Hey!!!!! angry I came in here 2 learn how 2 control man!!!!
••••••••not read this!!! angry

If you really want to control your man use "cupnomi" angry
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
illmatic101:

If you really want to control your man use "cupnomi" angry
? But I have no man 2 control .
Er what is "cupnomi" so I can use it when I do get 1 grin
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by illmatic101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
? But I have no man 2 control .
Er what is "cupnomi" so I can use it when I do get 1 grin

Hmmm...
You and different monikers undecided
cupnomi is an everlasting love potion
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
illmatic101:

Hmmm...
You and different monikers undecided
cupnomi is an everlasting love potion
I don't want love I want obedience!!!!! angry
••••••••
What? "Different monikers " ? You know me before?
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by illmatic101(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
I don't want love I want obedience!!!!! angry
••••••••
What? "Different monikers " ? You know me before?

Now you want obedience, do you want to control a man or your pet? undecided
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
illmatic101:

Now you want obedience, do you want to control a man or your pet? undecided
Obedience and control go hand in hand wink
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by AfricanApple(f): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Just use 'ga ido na ga ido nka". He will be strictly controlled
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Topza(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
Just use 'ga ido na ga ido nka". He will be strictly controlled
reali
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Crazytrace: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: Several Things Women Should Do To Keep Their Husband Under Control by Damilolababy(f): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice. wen i marry. i wil remember dis topic

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please What Causes This (pics) / Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl (true Story) Episode 1 / How To Conquer The Aversion Of Mouth Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.