Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pains And Gains Of Being Single. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pains And Gains Of Being Single. (874 Views)

I Am Tired Of Being Single / Some Benefit Of Being Single / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains And Gains Of Being Single. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
The period of spinsterhood and brotherhood is a period of waiting, it is a time of waiting on God for the right man or woman to marry. The waiting might be painful, But it is equally profitable.  Let's analyze the pains.

The pains of being single

Emotional pains
These form are the core of the singles' headaches. Emotional pains can come in form of loneliness, depression, feeling of worthlessness, self pity,insecurity, urge for intimacy with opposite sex and temptation to indulge in immorality.

http://naijaweread..com/2016/01/pains-and-gains-of-being-single.html
Re: Pains And Gains Of Being Single. by MrsChima(f): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Emotional pain comes from being emotionally in stable in situations that aren't healthy for you. It has nothing to do with being single and in fact, many divorces occurred because of emotional pains to name a few

I have a huge problem with people making it seems like their world will be better if they are with someone or married. As beautiful as marriage is, there are life balls that many of us will juggle. To be completely happy you have to get connected to your life source and maintain a healthy connection with your life source.

A relationship of any kind will not do that!

3 Likes

Re: Pains And Gains Of Being Single. by cruzita(f): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
everything in this world have its pain and gain period

1 Like

Re: Pains And Gains Of Being Single. by dachaste(f): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
everything in this world have its pain and gain period

Shikena

Re: Pains And Gains Of Being Single. by yomi007k(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrsChima:
Emotional pain comes from being emotionally in stable in situations that aren't healthy for you. It has nothing to do with being single and in fact, many divorces occurred because of emotional pains to name a few

I have a huge problem with people making it seems like their world will be better if they are with someone or married. As beautiful marriage is, there are life balls that many of us will juggle. To be completely happy you have to get connected to your life source and maintain a healthy connection with your life source
A relationship of any kind Wil do that!
Make sense
Re: Pains And Gains Of Being Single. by KzY(f): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrsChima:

I have a huge problem with people making it seems like their world will be better if they are with someone or married. As beautiful marriage is, there are life balls that many of us will juggle. To be completely happy you have to get connected to your life source and maintain a healthy connection with your life source
A relationship of any kind Wil do that!

Thank you for saying that. kiss I'm tired of people giving that feeling of pity when they get to know that the person still single.
Re: Pains And Gains Of Being Single. by MrsChima(f): 2:16am On Feb 02, 2016
KzY:

Thank you for saying that. kiss I'm tired of people giving that feeling of pity when they get to know that the person still single.

You are welcome. I gets tired of people thinking marriage is a cake walk and heavenly on Earth. Being left single until you find your match will eliminate less stress and problems.

1 Like

Re: Pains And Gains Of Being Single. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2016
Well you are not far from the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Wahala / Is It Right For A Girl To Bring Out Money For Wedding... / Some Funny But True Facts About Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.