Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Some Benefit Of Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Benefit Of Being Single (7073 Views)

I Am Tired Of Being Single / Share Your Reason For Being Single? / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
here's my problem i'm fighting really hard to remain single for as long as i can hold, i don't wanna jump into a relationship! The problem here is i was really hurt in my previous relationship and the fear of being hurt again keeps coming to me, but at times i wish to just say 'yes' to someone and start something new all over again but the impression of all guys are the same, thus making me unable to fall in love again, but the fun of being single is something i don't want to derive myself from, its makes me feel happy because i'm free kind of here are Few things i have benefited ever since i became single, i'm going to share with you all

1 It’s about finding out who you really are.

There are physical characteristics that we all know about ourselves; height, approximate weight and sex being the obvious ones, but being single affords you a unique opportunity, you get to really find out who you are the good, the bad, the indifferent, are all laid bare. Your strengths, weaknesses and insecurities exposed, embrace the solitude and vow to learn and uncover everything about yourself. Resolve to tackle your demons rather than bottling them up so many potential, great relationships are ruined because we carry much unresolved baggage from one relationship to the next, Being single is about finding out who and why you are what you are, and then working to iron some things out

2 It’s about gaining confidence.

Being single allows you to develop skills and talents you may have forgotten about or did'nt even know you had it allows you to learn how to do things independently and cope with change, being single and creating the life you desire is like a journey and the reward for a journey of self discovery is a new found confidence and sense of contentment.

3 It’s about regaining your health.

Use this time to nourish your body with quality foods and benefit from the feel good spirit that exercise provides, you’ll gain the self confidence, satisfaction and a sense of achievement that only a strong and healthy human body knows and you get the satisfaction of politely declining admiring suitors captivated by your recent physical and mental transformation.

4 It’s about loving yourself.

People always say that you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else well, maybe not you can certainly love someone even if you’re going through the darkest of times, but you simply cannot give the pure unadulterated love you’re capable of if you’re shackled by low self-esteem and regret.

Being single used to mean nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.

– Sarah Jessica Parker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
grin is that a quote from sex and the city?
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin is that a quote from sex and the city?

yea grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by sinaj(f): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sarah Jessica Parker
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by naijamakossa(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
being single another benefit
you won't bother about shaving your pv**sy hair because no one is coming Lols

3 Likes

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by horlamelekan(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
undecided

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by firstking01(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
@op, your sounding this way cos your yet to find the right person...if your dating the right guy, the memory of going back to singlehood will even be a taboo to you....i know what i'm saying...i'm currently in one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okay

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Kenneth205(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
naijamakossa:
being single
another benefit

you won't bother about shaving your pv**sy hair because no one is coming Lols

grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01:
@op, your sounding this way cos your yet to find the right person...if your dating the right guy, the memory of going back to singlehood will even be a taboo to you....i know what i'm saying...i'm currently in one.
how do we know the right ones when the wolfs appears in sheep clothing
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by herzern(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2016

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by herzern(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2016
lala's crusher cheesy.....don't worry...lala(Mr Riqht) is on his way cheesy
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by firstking01(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
Nothing is hidden forever sweery...give it time whenever i guy confesses his love for you.
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
lala's crusher cheesy.....don't worry...lala(Mr Riqht) is on his way cheesy
cheesy grin are you shore? grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2016
firstking01:
Nothing is hidden forever sweery...give it time whenever i guy confesses his love for you.
i am unable to develop feelings for anyone right now undecided
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by onstelly(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2016
But the truth is for how long will you hold on
For how long are you gonna be single
Someday will come and you will start feeling it, don't want call it emptiness or loneliness but it sure will come one day

EmperorLee
Sexytemi
Come una no say we are all single cheesy grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Rexhenrex(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
why are you booking space, lalasticlala is not ganna move this to front page undecided cry
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by EmperorLee(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2016
onstelly:
But the truth is for how long will you hold on
For how long are you gonna be single
Someday will come and you will start feeling it, don't want call it emptiness or loneliness but it sure will come one day

EmperorLee
Sexytemi
Come una no say we are all single cheesy grin

Op you fine ooh cheesy

Oya Onstelly summarise, you know say I no dey read.

Op hafar you na, you single? wink
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Rexhenrex(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
the don't come in sheep clothings actually we make them dress in sheep clothing.because the right ones never fake being perfect the problem with we humans is that we want someone flawless so the bad ones fake being innocent to win you,the way to know the right one is observe and study him before dating at least for some month see his weak point if you still like him date him and help him conquer it.pple fall for the wrong pple because they trusted to quickly...thats why i don't believe in love at first sight its lust not love.don't be discouraged to fall inlove again bae because of the past just learn from ur mistake and beside being single rocks also i must say but be sure its what u want....have a nice day ahead

#team single rock!

1 Like

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Op you fine ooh cheesy

@bolded i'm happily married with 4 kids grin

Thanks tho for the compliment kiss kiss
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by EmperorLee(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
@bolded i'm happily married with 4 kids grin

Thanks tho for the compliment kiss kiss

*Faints*
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2016
I wanna make my own list! cheesy
. Hope you won't mind. And if you do...oh well cheesy
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
the don't come in sheep clothings actually we make them dress in sheep clothing.because the right ones never fake being perfect the problem with we humans is that we want someone flawless so the bad ones fake being innocent to win you,the way to know the right one is observe and study him before dating at least for some month see his weak point if you still like him date him and help him conquer it.pple fall for the wrong pple because they trusted to quickly...thats why i don't believe in love at first sight its lust not love.don't be discouraged to fall inlove again bae because of the past just learn from ur mistake and beside being single rocks also i must say but be sure its what u want....have a nice day ahead

#team single rock!
i don't also believe in 'love at first sight' i wonder why some people falls for that shii,

Well thanks alot do have a great day
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by bryan360: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2016
jst like tat??hu this thread epp?? *goes back to counting my money *
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by mhisbliss(f): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
here's my problem i'm fighting really hard to remain single for as long as i can hold, i don't wanna jump into a relationship! The problem here is i was really hurt in my previous relationship and the fear of being hurt again keeps coming to me, but at times i wish to just say 'yes' to someone and start something new all over again but the impression of all guys are the same, thus making me unable to fall in love again, but the fun of being single is something i don't want to derive myself from, its makes me feel happy because i'm free kind of here are Few things i have benefited ever since i became single, i'm going to share with you all

1 It’s about finding out who you really are.

There are physical characteristics that we all know about ourselves; height, approximate weight and sex being the obvious ones, but being single affords you a unique opportunity, you get to really find out who you are the good, the bad, the indifferent, are all laid bare. Your strengths, weaknesses and insecurities exposed, embrace the solitude and vow to learn and uncover everything about yourself. Resolve to tackle your demons rather than bottling them up so many potential, great relationships are ruined because we carry much unresolved baggage from one relationship to the next, Being single is about finding out who and why you are what you are, and then working to iron some things out

2 It’s about gaining confidence.

Being single allows you to develop skills and talents you may have forgotten about or did'nt even know you had it allows you to learn how to do things independently and cope with change, being single and creating the life you desire is like a journey and the reward for a journey of self discovery is a new found confidence and sense of contentment.

3 It’s about regaining your health.

Use this time to nourish your body with quality foods and benefit from the feel good spirit that exercise provides, you’ll gain the self confidence, satisfaction and a sense of achievement that only a strong and healthy human body knows and you get the satisfaction of politely declining admiring suitors captivated by your recent physical and mental transformation.

4 It’s about loving yourself.

People always say that you have to love yourself before you can love anyone else well, maybe not you can certainly love someone even if you’re going through the darkest of times, but you simply cannot give the pure unadulterated love you’re capable of if you’re shackled by low self-esteem and regret.

Being single used to mean nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.

– Sarah Jessica Parker

being single is very good sis, you regain your sanity, no commitments, no hurt, trying hard to please someone is out of the question, you concentrate on making yourself happy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I wanna make my own list! cheesy
. Hope you won't mind. And if you do...oh well cheesy
go ahead bae no crime wink
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by onstelly(f): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Op you fine ooh cheesy

Hmmm you know since we are single huh sad
The op is advising we remain like cos it's better cheesy
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by EmperorLee(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
onstelly:

Hmmm you know since we are single huh sad
The op is advising we remain like cos it's better cheesy

Am not single joor. I am double with KingCheezyPuff
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by onstelly(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
EmperorLee:

Am not single joor. I am double with KingCheezyPuff
Oh Gawd cry kiss cry
I can't take it
KingCheezyPuff is it true
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
onstelly:

Oh Gawd cry kiss cry
I can't take it
KingCheezyPuff is it true
why the tears na? grin
Re: Some Benefit Of Being Single by onstelly(f): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
why the tears na? grin
Tears of joy cheezy
So happy for you guys
Wish I can find my own man too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Poured Hot Water On My Mother (photos) / Romance Has Turned To Something Else. See What These People Are Doing In Public!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.