Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (22005 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Simplestone(f): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please my fellow Nairalanders,Am very depressed,I have a man who I have known for 8years,we were friends and started dating 4years ago,although the relationship was a distance one,cause I school in Ogun state,while He reside in delta state,He practically does everything for me including paying my school fees,He is a very caring man,we have agreed to get married this year 2016,Although I don't love him,but I never wanted to be an ingrate to him,and I believe since we are friends that the love will eventually come.
Last year June I had a dream,and I saw a woman and a child crying in front of him, while He kept on pushing them away,I was worried so I asked him if there is any secret He is hiding from me,that I already know, but I wanted to hear from Him,that was when He told me that He got a woman pregnant by mistake in 2013 ,that He does not love the girl,and He has even refuse to see her since she gave birth.
I was depressed and I felt betrayed I stopped picking his calls for Two weeks,and the next thing He did was to rush down to my elder sister and told her everything we have shared in the relationship,and even threatened to deal with me if I don't marry Him,He boasted about all He has done for me,including paying my school fees and all that.

I am truly confused,I need serious advise, please no insults. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
You dont love him,yet you want to marry him to compensating him,

you better follow your heart.and i won't advice you marry a man who denied a woman and a child.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
You don't have to be confused my dear sister. He is not your lover boy but your financier, so there is no point of giving yourself severe headache. They say " Do not marry out of pity " cos marriage is a life contract so you must look very well before you enter. Forget his initial gra-gra with time his body will come down and probably you can make him to love his baby mama. My kobo

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
shocked First off....
You made three Very fatuous Mistakes.

First off..You Went into A Relationship with someone You do not Have feelings for. that is Very wrong. And kinda slutty...

Secondly, It's not always advisable to let a guy Spend way too much for yah..It fuels their ego and uh look? You're kinda paying for it! Plus-it's a Bit Gold-diggy-like...sad

Thirdly, You just had to be inna Relationship with someone with a puerile mentality!grin
It's Your decision And Your right to Quit A relationship if You don't wanna be innit anymore...No one wants a babydaddy!undecided
And Most especially NOT one that doesn't even care about his own Child......What a douchebag!angry

Just Call Off his bluff...He's just hurt. I guess?

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by tolugar: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
If he loves you, he won't be keeping records of the things he has done for you.

He has no remorse and can't repent so should not be trusted.

Calculate your school fees en pay him bak.

Unless you want to marry him out of pity or because he is threatening you.

Na small case.

28 Likes

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
asking God for help is the only way. trust no one but follow your instincts. may the lord see you through. happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by cruzita(f): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
instead of begging u he is threatening u on top of his mistakes .he is RAVING MAD

21 Likes

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Michellla(f): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by vicraven(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
You dont love him,yet you want to marry him cos hes paying your school fees??
are you okay??
just tell me if you're ok,cos it might not be your fault.
are you sick??
do you have lassa fever??
later we'll hear of divorce,this and that..
infact.gerrarahia,getout! before sango descends on you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by dachaste(f): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2016

Na God answer ur prayer oh Wey him don give woman Belle

Jus dey pray God Wey start am go must to finish am. Him go marry gal by fire By force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by fabem(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Simplestone:
Please my fellow Nairalanders,Am very depressed,I have a man who I have known for 8years,we were friends and started dating 4years ago,although the relationship was a distance one,cause I school in Ogun state,while He reside in delta state,He practically does everything for me including paying my school fees,He is a very caring man,we have agreed to get married this year 2016,Although I don't love him,but I never wanted to be an ingrate to him,and I believe since we are friends that the love will eventually come.
Last year June I had a dream,and I saw a woman and a child crying in front of him, while He kept on pushing them away,I was worried so I asked him if there is any secret He is hiding from me,that I already know, but I wanted to hear from Him,that was when He told me that He got a woman pregnant by mistake in 2013 ,that He does not love the girl,and He has even refuse to see her since she gave birth.
I was depressed and I felt betrayed I stopped picking his calls for Two weeks,and the next thing He did was to rush down to my elder sister and told her everything we have shared in the relationship,and even threatened to deal with me if I don't marry Him,He boasted about all He has done for me,including paying my school fees and all that.

I am truly confused,I need serious advise, please no insults. Thanks.
Sis, your problem starts from 'i don't love him but i don't want to be an ingrate'. Tell me, a man that threatened despite the fact that he's at fault, what will happen when you get married? Though, two weeks is too much not to pick his call and the reason been that 'you don't love him' shows in your attitude. Is up to you to take decisions. If you can't marry him, stop collecting money from him. Moreover, why is he sponsporing you before? What of your family? NB: Love might comes when you marry. But if you don't have feelings for him, it will be very hard when you marry him to cope in loving him. FABEM

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Emac34: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
are u guys expecting me to believe this
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
I get infuriated when ladies say things like he is so caring and pays my school fees but i dont love him.

You have been enjoying his money for several years , you dont love him yet still with him. You are yahoo girl. A fraud is what you are.

33 Likes

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Simplestone(f): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Am from a really poor family,There was no sponsor, Even my church refused to sponsor me,and I needed an Education and He was the only one who was ready to help.Am not a fraud, I never said I won't marry him,I drew him closer to my family,He was the one who hurt me,He believed I don't have the right to be angry,because He is an assistance to me,He wasn't all that sorry for cheating.

14 Likes

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nelsizzy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Super story
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by westlius(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
My advice is dis
No child born into dis world is a mistake rather they ar blessings from God
Your hussy to b got her pregnant yes but he need not leave her wit d oda lady to take care off alone because his blood also runs tru dat baby vain and such baby needs a father to even do he won't marry d mom
U dey funny oo u won leave ur hussy 2B because of dat datz unfair on ur part after him payin ur fees in school and u said u don't love him. Haba babe na wa 4 u ooo na really wa 4 u. Mayb u didn't giv him sex all dis while dats y his baby mama got to his zip. U need to CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
shocked First off....

First off..You Went into A Relationship with someone You do not Have feelings for. that is Very wrong. And kinda slutty...

Secondly, It's not always advisable to let a guy Spend way too much for yah..It'll fuels their ego and uh look? You're kinda paying for it! Plus-it's a Bit Gold-diggy-like...sad

Thirdly, You just had to be inna Relationship with someone with a puerile mentality!grin
It's Your decision And Your right to Quit A relationship if You don't wanna be innit anymore...No one wants a babydaddy!undecided
And Most especially NOT one that doesn't even care about his own Child......What a douchebag!angry

Just Call his bluff...He's just hurt. I guess?

grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by CaroLyner(f): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
umm
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by westlius(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
instead of begging u he is threatening u on top of his mistakes .he is RAVING MAD
E b lik say u don enter dis babe shoe b4 haba
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Simplestone:
Am from a really poor family,There was no sponsor, Even my church refused to sponsor me,and I needed an Education and He was the only one who was ready to help.Am not a fraud, I never said I won't marry him,I drew him closer to my family,He was the one who hurt me,He believed I don't have the right to be angry,because He is an assistance to me,He wasn't all that sorry for cheating.

You have a right to be angry.

He did a lot for you financially, you have to appreciate him for that but you do not have to throw away your life or live in misery because of it.

The fact that he is hanging it on your neck before marriage means he is definitely going to abuse you emotionally after marriage.

Whichever way you choose, we do not have his own side of the story and I hope you are not saying this to get out of the contract.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by tellwisdom: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ole barawo
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

grin
tonguetongue
Harsh huh?sad
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue

Harsh huh?sad

I love it
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

I love it
cheesycheesysmiley
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
CONFUSION AT ITS PEAK -YOU DONT LOVE HIM BUT YOU COLLECT HIS MONEY, YOU DONT LOVE HIM BUT YOU WANA GET MARRIED TO HIM

9 Likes

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by CaroLyner(f): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
shocked First off....

Secondly, It's not always advisable to let a guy Spend way too much for yah..It'll fuels their ego and uh look? You're kinda paying for it! Plus-it's a Bit Gold-diggy-like...sad

Just Call his bluff...He's just hurt. I guess?

you made all the point.cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
CaroLyner:

you made all the point.cheesy
Haha!grin

Thanks!wink
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
You need to quit that relationship and face whatever consequences come your way, head on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Emodeee: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
MzNelly:

my crush.
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by seankay(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
If you have a Calculate, try to calculate how much he has spent on you so far,source for the money and return it to him! that's the only way out!

I'm sure you would be willing to forgive him had it being that you were still an undergraduate

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by Justiyke4u: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Simplestone:
Although I don't love him

This answers the question I think. May be he knows that you don't love him and you should not be worried about that
Re: My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? by looseweight: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
If you don't love him, y do you wanna marry him.

If you can date a man for four years without loving him, who told you the will come along when you marry?

Docyou think love na fuel price we dey come and go?

Give yourself sense plss

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~ / Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Natural Ways To Become Virgin Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.