Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold (14171 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:
. I don't comment to ignorance and stupidity; but I just had to reply u, cus ur is the crass type; the extreme.. I'll cry if I get to find out u are educated... (it is ur type they see; and reaffirm why Nigerian certificates re worthless outside our shores.)

Guy U nailed it. Shit cry me a river
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by raayah(f): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Rich4god:
Go read up about Libya before the fall of Ghadaffi, then come and show me one African country that was able to cater for her citizens like Ghadafi did....

Have you seen/noticed how indians and some foriegners treat us in our own country... Am sure that shit cant happen in Zimbabwe...

Answer the question, Stop deflecting!
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lordave:
Didn't I say that someone will preach African civilisation and how sophisticated in civilisation we were before the coming of the Europeans?

How possible was it for the cave-dwelling white man to rope the civilised African into selling his brother to slavery? How come they overpowered the African and took over all his lands to the extent of limiting him to just a mere servant on his own land?

Next they will tell us the white man burnt every remnant of African artifacts and evidence of civilisation to make it seem like civilisation never occurred in Africa before they arrived.

This clowns will keep contradicting themselves.
virtually all the races and tribe had one form of civilization or the other. blacks,asians,Native Americans, Abirogines, e.t.c but the white man's Civilization and Knoweledge is Superior over others. knowledge is power.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:
my dear, u can keep on lying to yourself and living a lie, it doesn't change anything...... The fact u decide to close your eyes during the day and refuse to acknowledge night falls, doesn't mean night won't come..... I might not have the patience and time to write all, but believe me..... If I spend an hour with you, and analyse and discuss how an average black man thinks, ull have no doubt.... BLACKS ARE PIGS , reason why all black nations have mediocrity, dirty environment, poverty, vices, villain , chaos as common characteristics....... I have no complexe.... If I may let you know, the first means of solving a problem is by first identifying it , then acknowledge it, before you could seek redress, but when u keep denying your problems.... failure will be your second name....

You also made a mistake of thinking the problem are the leaders, I laugh at you. go to any civil service office, and see the level of rot, laxity,looting and vandalism that goes on there , the leaders are only a reflection of the people.... They are just showing you what we re.... and what we doing to ourselves...

Madam , I don't want to fill this page, I'll stop here.... when I think of blacks and how we think and behave like animals I get so emotional and passionate, sometimes I hold back tears barely..... A race that have refused to advance and match their colonisers , while other races have gone far advaced (Asians, arabs) , it's painful...

Guy you are too interlligent. 5 thumps for you.
black built prymaids but could not build simple pipe borne water system. hilarious

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Raymondenyi:
you are the low thinker my friend, I can bet my life u know nothing about public relationship.... I work where I relate with the populace and communities...... 4 to 5 years ago, I was thinking like you till reality downed on me...

And u all keep on making this grave mistake..... The problem is not the leaders..... It is us, the populace blacks have a dark mind, we do not think like humans, a black man does not project their lives beyond 1 year... A black man cannot see a collective good, it has to be him and him alone..... how will u explain a community that will fight company coming to fix their road , until you "settle them" (the few chiefs) .... The leaders are only a reflection of the people.... They are showing us who we are, same thing we see in our police, armed forces and other government parastatals .... its quite unfortunate....

On point bro. check out black majority ruled countries. no matter were they are found , even in Americas.eg Haiti had idependence in 1804 or is it Jamica .or even in US .in majority black populated cities . like detriot,Chicongo ,Baltimore .you will find same things in common .greed,chaos,poverty,crime,slum,corruption name it.

4 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
blueAgent:

On point bro. check out black majority ruled countries. no matter were they are found , even in Americas.eg Haiti had idependence in 1804 or is it Jamica .or even in US .in majority black populated cities . like detriot,Chicongo ,Baltimore .you will find same things in common .greed,chaos,poverty,crime,slum,corruption name it.
God bless you.... only God can reveal this to you....

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Saladin25:

I still say it you write rubbish. If you are well educated you won't typed that rubbish. Please do research. I don't have your time
neither do I sire...

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
Thousands of years my foot. The whites only emerged from their caves a few hundred years ago after black Africans had led the world in civilization for thousands of years, and even then, only with the help of black African Moors, who dragged Europe out of their Dark Ages and into their Renaissance. You think we don't know the truth? Dunce brainwashed by white supremacist false rendition of history. Get this you bum - There would have been NO Industrial Revolution without the thousands of years of black scientific and cultural ingenuity leading up to it. So blacks have EVERY RIGHT to be proud of themselves and their race. Now run off back to Stormfront, you white racist dog. Oh, and we can't wait for armed robbers to break into your house, kill you and your family, and loot your property, so we can say they 'earned it under the Darwinian code'. Nasty demon. You think you 'earned' the right to invade Africa and kill people to steal their land. And you wonder why Mugabe detests you and your ilk? Go and steal land there today like your forbears, and claim you earned it, let Mugabe cut your stinking body into a million pieces. THIEF.

Considering imperial Rome had the world's dominant civilization for 5 centuries and built the magnificent 60,000 seater Colosseum that still stands proudly today in the middle of Rome as far back as 80 AD (almost 2000 years ago when yours and my ancestors couldn't even imagine any such structure could stand), the bolded is an exceedingly daft statement to make. Black Africa has never led the world in civilization. Stop fooling yourself. Throw away the garbage distorted history from hacks you like parroting (and adding your own distortions and outright fabrications). At best, they've had what you may call competing civilizations with other groups. They have never been a dominant civilization. The Moors were not black Africans either. They were predominantly of Berber and Arab ethnic stock. Like the lies told about Egypt which was a multiracial society at its imperial heights, delusional black Afrocentrists also attempt to claim the Moors as being some kind of Bantus. Neither did the Moors "drag Europe into the Renaissance". Another moronic claim that only exists in your fantasies. The fact they conquered much of the present Iberian region hardly makes them big cultural influences on the European continent.

White people invaded your backward continent because they had the means and ability to and many of your own people colluded with them to carry out whatever nefarious schemes they wanted. Any group on the planet who acquired their know-how, wealth and learned to navigate and explore the world would have done exactly what they did. They stole no land either. The very concept of land ownership in a period when the nationhood concept or notion of boundaries didn't exist for many groups and with no binding international laws of conduct, is undefined. It doesn't make sense to say that a tiny population of native Indians own the entire American continent or a tiny population of aborigines own the entire Australian continent, or sans bushmen own the entire stretch of the Kalahari just because they settled on it first. No god wrote their names on the land. It's the convenient tale the weak tell to demonize the strong for exhibiting their strength.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2016
musKeeto:

brothhhherllly.. cheesy happy new year. Long time, no post.

Same to you, bro. I've been too engaged to post as often as I used to. I never even visit the religious forum I used to frequent.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by MduZA: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2016
Bevista:
And I would dare to add that, had the British stayed in Nigeria till 2000, Nigeria would probably be in the top 10 economies in the world. The South African experience is a good example. I'm sure, if SA had gotten their independence in the 60s, they would be worse than Liberia.

Can you give us one country from the southern African region which is worse than Liberia...? SA is what it is today because of her mineral resources,that's all...Yours are just wishful thoughts.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by grandstar(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Rossikk:
He did not run Zimbabwe aground. He saved Zimbabwe from eternal slavery to minority whites. Zimbabweans now own and cultivate their land, unlike the situation before, when a few whites cornered everything for themselves, and the blacks had to rent small, unfertile parcels of land from them to farm. Mugabe put a halt to all that. How many Africans owned land in Europe? he asked. The west imposed harsh economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for what they claimed was Mugabe's breach of the whites' 'human rights'. Zimbabwe suffered greatly from the sanctions but is now recovering slowly, with China an important ally. Most importantly, the people now own the land. Mugabe is an African hero of the first order.

Hypocritical land seizures which surprisngly occured when Western nations called for him to step down after outliving his welcome.

These super productive farms were the main generators of Zimbabwes foriegn exchange and the main stay of its economy. Upon the seizures and the handing over to people who were his supporters and cronies, these farms crashed in their incompetent hands resulting in a collapse of the economy.

The collapse of the economy and the hyperinflation that was to follow forced millions to migrate to SA and others.

2 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by neocortex: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2016
obailala:
Mugabe did not run Zimbabwe aground like the media always makes you believe; the western nations crippled Zimbabwe's economy themselves because Mugabe refused to bow to most of their pressures. For a country which produces and exports farm produce, the economy can be grounded instantly once western powers places an embargo on their exports.

Rossikk:
He did not run Zimbabwe aground. He saved Zimbabwe from eternal slavery to minority whites. Zimbabweans now own and cultivate their land, unlike the situation before, when a few whites cornered everything for themselves, and the blacks had to rent small, unfertile parcels of land from them to farm. Mugabe put a halt to all that. How many Africans owned land in Europe? he asked. The west imposed harsh economic sanctions on Zimbabwe for what they claimed was Mugabe's breach of the whites' 'human rights'. Zimbabwe suffered greatly from the sanctions but is now recovering slowly, with China an important ally. Most importantly, the people now own the land. Mugabe is an African hero of the first order.

Give me one example of a country which become great by being arrogant
and isolating itself ?

South Africa will have been worse than Zimbabwe today if Mandela had not
used wisdom and not heed to the voice of those calling for revenge against the whites.
But Mandela cautioned and argued that the minority whites are experts in many field
and relegating them to obscurity will not be in the interest of SA and we can all see the
result today.

Same for china during the Mao days many of their leaders were bitterly anti-western but the post-Mao
chinese leaders recognized that it is not in the interest of china to isolate itself, we can
all see the result today.

It is the same "anti-" mentality that is holding back the blacks in the US, instead of
them on playing smart and focusing on how to make progress in the system , many are only interested in
showing how tough and proud they are which only reinforces the poverty cycle in various communities.

I am sure if the destruction that was meted on Japan during world war 2 happened to
an African country, it will still be struggling and seething with hatred and revenge till this day
instead of taking advantage of the situation.

While I am against becoming a puppet of any country, it is better to take the middle rather than
extreme course.

Do you think pride is worth centuries of suffering ?

Wisdom beats pride any day any where.

4 Likes

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by adconline(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Rich4god:
Go read up about Libya before the fall of Ghadaffi, then come and show me one African country that was able to cater for her citizens like Ghadafi did....

Have you seen/noticed how indians and some foriegners treat us in our own country... Am sure that shit cant happen in Zimbabwe...
Tell me about Zimbabwe!! How come Libya wasn't the best country in Africa? How come Ghadafi invested in France and EU?? How come Libya wasn't like Qatar and UAE??
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Rich4god(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2016
adconline:

Tell me about Zimbabwe!! How come Libya wasn't the best country in Africa? How come Ghadafi invested in France and EU?? How come Libya wasn't like Qatar and UAE??
I don't knw much abt Zimbabwe, but during the time of Gadaffi, Libya was the best country to be in Africa as a citizen... The UAE and Qatar that you are quoting, go read about there leaders and see how they also invested in foreign countries... Even the Saudi king.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by obailala(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2016
neocortex:

Give me one example of a country which become great by being arrogant
and isolating itself ?

South Africa will have been worse than Zimbabwe today if Mandela had not
used wisdom and not heed to the voice of those calling for revenge against the whites.
But Mandela cautioned and argued that the minority whites are experts in many field
and relegating them to obscurity will not be in the interest of SA and we can all see the
result today.

Same for china during the Mao days many of their leaders were bitterly anti-western but the post-Mao
chinese leaders recognized that it is not in the interest of china to isolate itself, we can
all see the result today.

It is the same "anti-" mentality that is holding back the blacks in the US, instead of
them on playing smart and focusing on how to make progress in the system , many are only interested in
showing how tough and proud they are which only reinforces the poverty cycle in various communities.

I am sure if the destruction that was meted on Japan during world war 2 happened to
an African country, it will still be struggling and seething with hatred and revenge till this day
instead of taking advantage of the situation.

While I am against becoming a puppet of any country, it is better to take the middle rather than
extreme course.

Do you think pride is worth centuries of suffering ?

Wisdom beats pride any day any where.
It is a good thing to maintain ones pride, it is also good to sometimes compromise a little if it can benefit your people. However, my comment was only to correct a misconception that Mugabe and Zimbabweans ran their country to the ground the very moment the whites left because they were incapable of managing their farms and their economy without the whites. No doubt, the country was brought to a halt the moment the whites left, but ascribing that misfortune to the incapacity of Zimbabwean people is an even greater evil than the evil the western powers themselves did to the country. The real reason Zimbabwe's economy crashed is because the western powers decided to punish/maltreat/assault/molest the entire country because Mugabe refused to bow and play ball.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

Considering imperial Rome had the world's dominant civilization for 5 centuries and built the magnificent 60,000 seater Colosseum that still stands proudly today in the middle of Rome as far back as 80 AD (almost 2000 years ago when yours and my ancestors couldn't even imagine any such structure could stand), the bolded is an exceedingly daft statement to make. Black Africa has never led the world in civilization. Stop fooling yourself. Throw away the garbage distorted history from hacks you like parroting (and adding your own distortions and outright fabrications). At best, they've had what you may call competing civilizations with other groups. They have never been a dominant civilization. The Moors were not black Africans either. They were predominantly of Berber and Arab ethnic stock. Like the lies told about Egypt which was a multiracial society at its imperial heights, delusional black Afrocentrists also attempt to claim the Moors as being some kind of Bantus. Neither did the Moors "drag Europe into the Renaissance". Another moronic claim that only exists in your fantasies. The fact they conquered much of the present Iberian region hardly makes them big cultural influences on the European continent.

White people invaded your backward continent because they had the means and ability to and many of your own people colluded with them to carry out whatever nefarious schemes they wanted. Any group on the planet who acquired their know-how, wealth and learned to navigate and explore the world would have done exactly what they did. They stole no land either. The very concept of land ownership in a period when the nationhood concept or notion of boundaries didn't exist for many groups and with no binding international laws of conduct, is undefined. It doesn't make sense to say that a tiny population of native Indians own the entire American continent or a tiny population of aborigines own the entire Australian continent, or sans bushmen own the entire stretch of the Kalahari just because they settled on it first. No god wrote their names on the land. It's the convenient tale the weak tell to demonize the strong for exhibiting their strength.

5thumps up for U. interlligent argument with logical points. let them keep dreaming.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by blueAgent(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
MduZA:

Can you give us one country from the southern African region which is worse than Liberia...? SA is what it is today because of her mineral resources,that's all...Yours are just wishful thoughts.

Guniea has about 10% of world bauxite(Aluminum)1% of the world iron ore, vast depoists of Diamonds,Gold,Limestone,lead,zinc,Uranuim,abundant fertile land,water resources, yet nothing to show.
same thing with Liberia ,Serrialone.
so your argument is wrong becos. the west African countries are also blessed with vast mineral resources.
eg of a poor Southern Africa is Lesotho,Madagascar,Mozambique,Angola.e.t.c

Note must of the successful Southern African countries like Nambia and Bostwana have long history of white rule.eg Namibia gained independence from White ruled South Africa after the end of Aperthied. secondly for Nigeria is their any mineral resources that SA have that Nigeria cannot boast of.
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by MduZA: 6:34am On Feb 04, 2016
blueAgent:

Guniea has about 10% of world bauxite(Aluminum)1% of the world iron ore, vast depoists of Diamonds,Gold,Limestone,lead,zinc,Uranuim,abundant fertile land,water resources, yet nothing to show.
same thing with Liberia ,Serrialone.
so your argument is wrong becos. the west African countries are also blessed with vast mineral resources.
eg of a poor Southern Africa is Lesotho,Madagascar,Mozambique,Angola.e.t.c

Note must of the successful Southern African countries like Nambia and Bostwana have long history of white rule.eg Namibia gained independence from White ruled South Africa after the end of Aperthied. secondly for Nigeria is their any mineral resources that SA have that Nigeria cannot boast of.

Nigeria is only known for her oil ,Botswana gained independence in 1966 ,colonizers left her a jungle but she is one of the best in the continent today,thanks to the Batswana people for believing in themselves unlike those who are waiting for the white man 's magic...you must consider the value of all mineral resources e.g zinc and copper cannot be measured on a same scale...the demand and supply of both cannot be the same...in other words some resources are useless due to the fact that they are not of global usage....Poor as she is,Lesotho has 24/7 power supply ,24/7 pure tap water supply with a global economic competitiveness better than that of Nigeria...is Mozambique or Angola worse than Liberia?I have noticed that the mentality of west Africans and southern Africans is not the same.

1 Like

Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Modsenemy(f): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2016
OohLalah:

You're talking rubbish! Mandela was never a father of a continent but a father of a nation. He was fighting for his people not all of ya. You people are such suckers, where are your activists fighting for Africa as the so called giant of Africa? Never mention Mandela in your foolishness!

Can u imagine..so who among me and u is foolish?
Obviously, u didn't even understand my post.

What do i mean by "Mandela jst got lucky?"
I meant he was lucky to receive such a huge recognition over his selfish interests.

Pls try to understand posts b4 throwing insults at sm1
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Rich4god:
In his words, he said Africans cant be paying money to the UNSC and still remain a "non-permanent member of the council"

This man, alongside Ghadafi are the real African leaders that I respect.... They dont lick white pples a*s

http://sudantribune.com/spip.php?article57860
reply mail
Re: My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2019
Rich4god:
In his words, he said Africans cant be paying money to the UNSC and still remain a "non-permanent member of the council"

This man, alongside Ghadafi are the real African leaders that I respect.... They dont lick white pples a*s

http://sudantribune.com/spip.php?article57860
reply my message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Ile Zik-sango Toll Gate Street Lights / FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries / Seized $43m: Fayose Corrupt, Afraid Of Being Dealt With When Out Of Office - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.