Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (48399 Views)

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by modath(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
lomprico:

This looks like d dead water fountain in oau motion ground.
Rip to the deceased.

Thought i was the only one that noticed...NL folks angry. .... RIP to the dead & God be with their relatives...

Saw pic of the damage & It is bad!! These people are evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by happney65: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Stop behaving like a man with no sense

Is this the time to politicize the death of some Nigerians?

You have not expressed any condolences. All you do on the internet is shout Buhary like as if he owes you money

Grow up, you are no longer a young man.

Leave the immaturity for younger ones

Shame!

Sorry,APC also politicised Boko haram against GEJ..so its Tit for Tat..Hypocrites.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
RIP to the injured. Quick recovery to the dead.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Mattew690(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
God help us all in nigeria oh

If I hear NTA news talks say dem don conquer Boko haram for nigeria thunder GO fire una

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
PMB....where you dey?
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by oglalasioux(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
How can such massive attack be planned and carried out without military intelligence having knowledge of it beforehand? I'm beginning to doubt if MIA has anyone in Boko haram. And if they don't have then this war will go on for a little while more. I even believe Boko haram has a lot of men in the military.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by scachy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is very bad and sad.

But I thought BH has been technically defeated.and as such can not carry out any organised attack?

Or did d technical defeat give birth to a technical attack?

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by passionate88: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hahahahahaha.....See enough 'soft ' targets

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
God Bless Nigeria...
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by M4gunners: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
They have technically won the war against boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Emekamex(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Where they attacked by ghosts? Because Lai Mohammed and Buhari has made it clear that Boko Haram has been decimated and can only carry out suicide attacks.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by LMFashions: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

You have not expressed any condolences. All you do on the internet is shout Buhary like as if he owes you money

Shame!

Ain't you a hypocrite? Ain't you one of those jubilating at the killing of unarmed protesters in SE? Did you send in your condolence to the dead? Zombie

Your hypocrisy is in your blood.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by drss(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
no problem dis ones ar just soft targets. we ar winning d war - liar mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Achilles2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
So, this are the people our government refer to as soft targets ?

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by wiseoneking: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
sameer1212:
IPOB must you always politicise everything? Even the death of innocent Nigerians? Don't you have conscience GODDDDDDD..... angry
Honestly, i pity you. Disappointed in this IGNORANCE.

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by LMFashions: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
sameer1212:
IPOB must you always politicise everything? Even the death of innocent Nigerians? Don't you have conscience GODDDDDDD..... angry

Just like you jubilated over the killing the unarmed protester in SE.

Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
I voted buhari because I believed he would adopt a better approach to fighting the insurgency in Nigeria based on the fact that he's a retired general... a reason I almost agreed to the alleged cluelessness of the former president GEJ.

but to my greatest disappointment I have realized that the efforts from GEJ who has no military background is now proved to be better than what am seeing from Buhari... the retired general........ Am in shock!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Firefire(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
modath:

Thought i was the only one that noticed...NL folks angry. .... RIP to the dead & God be with their relatives...

Saw pic of the damage & It is bad!! These people are evil.

Posting a Nairalander's picture as dead, right? Is okay. embarassed
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by modath(f): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

Posting a Nairalander's picture as dead, right? Is okay. embarassed

What do you mean .. who posted who's pic?
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
HIPROFILE:
I voted buhari because I believed he would adopt a better approach to fighting the insurgency in Nigeria based on the fact that he's a retired general... a reason I almost agreed to the alleged cluelessness of the former president GEJ.

but to my greatest disappointment I have realized that the efforts from GEJ who has no military background is now proved to be better than what am seeing from Buhari... the retired general........ Am in shock!

Too late to lament now. Buhary is fully spent and should have been allowed to enjoy his retirement.

I blame the useless Asiwaju awon ole, who rebranded an outdated tyrant in the 21st century. angry

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Firefire(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
modath:

What do you mean .. who posted who's pic?

Please trace your last quote. Peace!
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by ShowYourCertificate: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
It is well
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by anytexy: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
HIPROFILE:

Na only Nnamdi kalu he is demonstrating his military experience. The most clueless president.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by cana882(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured.

People need to stop seeing such news as opportunity to castigate the govt. If your looking for news to blame the govt, get a gun and kill your self with a note of how the govt failed in stopping you from suicide and not with other people's lives. I can't see why someone will be happy about this news because another party is in power. Even if attack should happen (which did), we can see effort in stopping and repealing this attacks unlike the former administration. All in all, let's not sell our conscience because of politics

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by modath(f): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Firefire:

Please trace your last quote. Peace!

What is in my quote exactly Not clear to me what you are insinuating.... spit it or quit the mentions... I'm not in the mood for cryptic comments.......

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Dragonking: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Don't believe this news..They are all lies. Bokoharam has been eliminated totally. This is corruption fighting back-----_ LIAR MOHAMMED

5 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by perfectgabby: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
EbukaFran:

Shame!.
Thank you, they talk as if PMB was the one that put book haram in the north.
They will never grow to maturity everything about them is politics and buhari, may God help their immaturity.

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by gorecwears(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Are you mentally deranged? Anybody that has a contrary political opinion is IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Nawa o
I agree totally with Dan Bornu
I keep saying it,voting for Buhari doesn't mean that we should keep quite,how will he know that things aren't well if we keep praising him and abusing the wailers.
I am an ardent fan of Buhari(you can check my previous comments) but have joined the wailers too(though with positive and non-abusive criticism) 6months after May28 that he was sworn in when I was yet to see that tangible change I craved for

I believe in Buhari,he still has 3 years to give us the best but we should all join the wailers grin so we can start to experience the change asap

RIP to dead
Tears for my country
"It could be us"in Ice Prince voice
The dead too are "human being" in MI voice
WHEN YOU ELEVATE A GOVERNMENT TO A SEMI, DIVINE STATUS, YOU LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILY TO HOLD GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE. THE ASCRIBED CONTRIVED OR SELF IMPOSED DIVINTY OF ELECTED OFFICIAL IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
I thought this people said they have conquered Boko Haram ..... GOD please show mercy, Nigeria really needs you now

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by chichriso: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
We will defeat Boko Haram is three months - Buhari
after 8 months, Boko Haram is still striking.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps / Protests In Kaduna Against El-Rufai, Insecurity, Mass Sack, Hunger (Photos) / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.