Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (48505 Views)

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Economic Activities Return To Damboa,Borno After Years Of Boko Haram Terror(pics / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by fallout87: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2016
EbukaFran:

You should be ashamed of your self

Even if you are been paid to post- Buhary everyday, you can at least engage your brain and change your ways

There has just been a report that some Nigerians died. You have shown no emotions, rather he is shouting Buhary all over the place

What a disgrace

Were you ashamed of yourself and the others who politicized boko haram during GEJ tenure?

Stop your hypocrisy!
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by cana882(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
help3852:
but You sold your conscience when gej was president, stop deceiving yourself, Gej did well just that you guys were hypnotized and you refused to see anything good.

let me tell you, whatsoever a man sows same he will reap.

APC will reap every evil they have sowed.

mark my words
I can't resort to insults but I want u to comprehend this..

Soldiers died; citizens died; families lost their bread winners, lovely mothers, future generations; people lost their life-time businesses; part of their body amputated/chopped off; displaced from their homes & have no place to go to, no food to eat, no money for health; some even lost so much that they wished for death.. just someone refused to supply weapons and motivate our soldiers. I always hate to see news about BH unleashing mayhem on humans just for no reason, so you better grow a conscience if you've lost one along your journey of party fanatism. You don't reside in the north so I don't expect you to understand.

Please before you bring tribe into this, I'm from rivers state.
Re: Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) by help3852: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
cana882:
I can't resort to insults but I want u to comprehend this..

Soldiers died; citizens died; families lost their bread winners, lovely mothers, future generations; people lost their life-time businesses; part of their body amputated/chopped off; displaced from their homes & have no place to go to, no food to eat, no money for health; some even lost so much that they wished for death.. just someone refused to supply weapons and motivate our soldiers. I always hate to see news about BH unleashing mayhem on humans just for no reason, so you better grow a conscience if you've lost one along your journey of party fanatism. You don't reside in the north so I don't expect you to understand.

Please before you bring tribe into this, I'm from rivers state.
you are the one mentioning tribe, lol

my own is simple, the evil APC sowed, they must reap … …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Zinat Abebi Omotowo Is Dead! MC Oluomo's Mother Dies / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.