Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (10291 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by MonPro: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
EternalTruths:

Respect yourself

Why must you involve Igbos in your war with another SS tribe.

Fight the war you created for the Ijaws

I pity wise and righteous people like dearpreye whose caution you have thrown into the bush. angry

He wanted to blame IPOB but got cornered.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Guy all these na back and forth and we no go agree on this subject.you wan begin twist that man word. You no knw say everybody migrate come and na who first reach wey get land? Abi na for clay dem from mould una?

Bros thank God say we don agree on something, na who first come land and settle na get am. Its on record that they were Itsekiri people in that area pre Ginuwa and we were among the first to migrate from Egypt. It is also on record say una come settle after us, we nor talk say make una nor settle again. Na just make the world know the true ancestral owner of the land, "the first people when e migrate reach there."

Peace bro

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by TheFreeOne: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by OneNaira6: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Wow. In just few months, we've seen this tonyebarcainsta try to steal Ibibio land, igbo land, or on land and now iteskiri land.

Wow!!!!! I honestly think the ijaws should be greatful that tonyebarcainsta is an inconsequential rat who's opinion starts and end on NL if not I honestly pity them

I really pity dearpreye. He's the innocent victim in all of tonyebacinsta mad rantings.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by NapoIeon: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2016
grin

sipping my kunu with my wife to be

lady asadike

i love this thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by MrAnalyst: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I will refer you to the post above mine for an answer to that. Is it not always funny that the Ijaws have ancestral land everywhere? But they are always shy to produce evidence to ascertain such. Also Gbaramatu was under the overlorship of the Olu of Warri, since time immemorial so how can you be lorded over in your ancestral land?
What is Omadino's will be rightfully taken back. Only you ancestral land in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers. There is no one that is no your ancestral land. You guys are serial ancestral land draggers and that is also a known fact . The same land you are calling ancestral land today, your people destroyed during crisis. Every land that the Ijaws stole from the Itsekiri's, during and after the crisis will be rightfully taken back. You see as God take work for Okerenghigho matter now?
I also see that you carefully ignored talking about EPZ Ogidigben issue, as well as how you guys treated your fellow brothers when it came to amnesty and pipeline security matter.

If I don't know anything about Ijaw. I know this for sure-Ijaw are chronic land grabbers since time immemorial. Their long history of land-grabbing is well documented.

16 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
My attention was drawn to a thread by momentoftruth "Niger Deltan beware: Divide and Rule Politics" where the OP of the thread made a ridiculous allegation that Chief Ayirimi Emami is responsible for the recent bombings in Escravos because he decamped to APC. That is a baseless accusation that has no merit and no weight, as usual the Ijaws would rather blame someone else for their sons troubles and start preaching "We Niger Delta" as soon as something is not in their favor.
Is Ayiri the only politician in Delta state to have left PDP? What party is your godfather E.K Clark?. Or should I assume he has a hand in this bombings as well. Since he is probably looking for soft landing with the ruling party too.
When the Ijaws stole Omadino land, why did you guys not scream we Niger Delta, no divide and rule. Or is Okerenghigho, where the Martime Univerity site situated an Ijaw land? . How about you guys show the Niger Delta brotherly love by giving Omadino people what is rightfully their.
When Tompolo threatened hell on earth, if "Gbaramatu" was not included in the name of EPZ which led to his brother delaying the groundbreaking ceremony and the eventual inclusion of Gbaramatu in the name. Where was the shout of "We Niger Delta" and we will have been brothers for centuries.
When all these was happening, where did your sense of brotherly love go?
Tompolo should face the charges against him like a man instead of looking for who to blame for his problems. He ate way more than anyone else during GEJ tenure, he was like a demigod in Warri. Now he should also be man enough to face the consequences of his actions. The NIMASA fraud that he has been accussed of, which other of our fellow Niger Deltans brother benefited from the fraud? No Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri, delta igbo, Efik, Ibibio. Just y'all and your brothers, amnesty and security, you guys took the lion share. For 6 years you ate fat, acting like kings, giving your brothers crumbs, you even stole some of their lands and invaded others, now shit has hit the fan, you are no longer in power and you remember your brothers........GTFOH.
I have continuously stated that the Ijaws are not in anyway differrent from any other larger ethnic group but I want you people to understood that our greed is our Achilles heels .
It is a shame that we can't even unite for a common cause which will constantly make us to remain slaves in the hands of our unforgiving and wicked neighbors in an entrapment called "One Nigeria"
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2016
EternalTruths:

Respect yourself

Why must you involve Igbos in your war with another SS tribe.

Fight the war you created for the Ijaws

I pity wise and righteous people like dearpreye whose caution you have thrown into the bush. angry
But if you truly pity Deapreye like you're saying it , you wouldn't be using Barca to make a mockery and say things about the Ijaws where Dearpreye comes from - You see ! This isn't love but the same agenda like you guys have over the Niger Delta .
I still maintained that it has always been the wish of any major group to lord over minorities in the same entity called Nigeria . The man who created Nigeria is a demon.
Until we drop our differences and see as ourselves as one people pursuing a common cause we can never achieve any unity of purpose .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by asadike(f): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2016
NapoIeon:
grin

sipping my kunu with my wife to be

lady asadike

i love this thread grin
lol. my oga, i hail u o, u self don see wetin i see. make i go kitchen go collect better isi ewu for u. Oya lalasticlala come dey go,my oga don land lol. we niger delta, ride on,i dey gbadun u.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
I have continuously stated that the Ijaws are not in anyway differrent from any other larger ethnic group but I want you people to understood that our greed is our Achilles heels .
It is a shame that we can't even unite for a common cause which will constantly make us to remain slaves in the hands of our unforgiving and wicked neighbors in an entrapment called "One Nigeria"
Smh.
Bros I am all for a united Niger Delta and I know our lack of unity is our greatest problem. But we also need to gal about the wrongs our own brothers are doing to us. How can we be united when one constantly threatens war? How can we be united when one refuses to give back what rightfully belongs to his brother?
We have fought each other, how about we give each what is theirs, so they can rebuild and start fighting in unionism.
Tell the Ijaws to give back Omadino land and all the land they took after crisis. Okerenghigho and not Okerenkoko. Tell them to stop threatening war at the drop of a hat.

I am still 10000% against the relocation of the maritime university. It is ours as Niger Deltans and we will all fight for it. Amaechi can go screw himself...
But the land is Omadino's land

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
My attention was drawn to bla-bla-bla-blah!
This op created this account just for the purpose of making this post.
You can see from his profile that his account was created on the 31st of January 2016

At what time did he create this post?

5:51pm On Jan 31st

It is interesting that he felt the need to create a new moniker for what the intended to do today.
It will be interesting to know what his original username/moniker is.

From the moniker he chose for this post, it is not difficult to tell where he comes from. Which group of Nigerians
in an attempt to mock us have online recently switched from calling Ijaws the derogatory mba miri to calling us
"we niger delta"?

Ijaws keep good and ancient records. It is something some westerners and south-southerners have in common - early interaction with the white man because of our position at the costs which lead to early development of reading, writing and record-keeping skills
Anyway, see a screenshot of his profile below.

LordMecuzy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2016
OneNaira6:
Wow. In just few months, we've seen this tonyebarcainsta try to steal Ibibio land, igbo land, or on land and now iteskiri land.

Wow!!!!! I honestly think the ijaws should be greatful that tonyebarcainsta is an inconsequential rat else opinion starts and end on NL if not I honestly pity them

I really pity dearpreye. He's the innocent victim in all of tonyebacinsta mad rantings.
Isn't it funny how you guys have the same amount of love for Dearpreye also equaling the amount of hate you have for Barca ?
My friend deapreye's loyalty lies with his people.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2016
coolscott:

You can see from his profile that his account was created on the 31st of January 2016

It is interesting that he felt the need to create a new moniker for what the intended to do today.
It is will be interesting to know what his original username/moniker is.

From the moniker he chose for this post, it is not difficult to tell where he comes from. Which group of Nigerians
in an attempt to mock us have online recently switched from calling Ijaws the derogatory mba miri to calling us
"we niger delta"?

Ijaws keep good and ancient records. It is something some westerners and south-southerners have in common - early interaction with the white man because of our position at the costs which lead to early development of reading, writing and record-keeping
Anyway, see a screenshot of his profile picture below.

LordMecuzy

Bros I am a true Iwere son from Ugborodo and Bateren. I'm Itsekiri, arrogant and damn proud of it. I was born and raised in Warri. I lived through and lost loved ones in the crisis.
I chose the name and decided to create this thread because of momentsoftruths thread.
How about you actually address the message. How about the Ijaws start doing right by their fellow Niger Deltans...How about you go on Gbaramatu's Voice Facebook page and see what they are saying...Your message of peace should start with your people who never stops beating drums of war like they have monopoly on violence.

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2016
coolscott:

It is will be interesting to know what his original username/moniker is.

"we niger delta"?

Ijaws keep good and ancient records. It is something some westerners and south-southerners have in common - early interaction with the white man because of our position at the costs which lead to early development of reading, writing and record-keeping
Anyway, see a screenshot of his profile picture below.

LordMecuzy

Bros calm down o , we are well aware of the folks that created this mischievous thread. grin
IPOB bounced back like a bad market , Nnamdi Kanu is seriously eating akidi and half done eba they are now forcing their Biafra on us even when our interests are not clearly defined .

Well , I pray on the ijaws and Itshekiris not to listen to these agents of separation ?else our region will bear the consequences and it's all our loss - We need a generational way of thinking that will destabilize our disunity else we are all still in chains.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 1:05am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Bros I am all for a united Niger Delta and I know our lack of unity is our greatest problem. But we also need to gal about the wrongs our own brothers are doing to us. How can we be united when one constantly threatens war? How can we be united when one refuses to give back what rightfully belongs to his brother?
We have fought each other, how about we give each what is theirs, so they can rebuild and start fighting in unionism.
Tell the Ijaws to give back Omadino land and all the land they took after crisis. Okerenghigho and not Okerenkoko. Tell them to stop threatening war at the drop of a hat.

I am still 10000% against the relocation of the maritime university. It is ours as Niger Deltans and we will all fight for it. Amaechi can go screw himself...
But the land is Omadino's land
There are bitter historical facts that needs to be forgotten and forge ahead else we will continue bickering over things like this even as our land is still being exploited by other regions simply because we have refused to forgive , forget , and let go .
We can never go nowhere without one man backing down. Your ego , your downfall is the same rule that applies to all mankind .

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by EternalTruths: 1:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
But if you truly pity Deapreye like you're saying it , you wouldn't be using Barca to make a mockery and say things about the Ijaws where Dearpreye comes from - You see ! This isn't love but the same agenda like you guys have over the Niger Delta .
I still maintained that it has always been the wish of any major group to lord over minorities in the same entity called Nigeria . The man who created Nigeria is a demon.
Until we drop our differences and see as ourselves as one people pursuing a common cause we can never achieve any unity of purpose .

Your view is inconsequential

Dearpreye knows me well enough to have cautioned your friend Tonyebarcanista not to drag the Ijaws into trouble.

Don't worry

We the true Igbos are in love with the real Ijaws

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 1:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
Bros calm down o , we are well aware of the folks that created this mischievous thread. grin
IPOB bounced back like a bad market , Nnamdi Kanu is seriously eating akidi and half done eba they are now forcing their Biafra on us even when our interests are not clearly defined .

Well , I pray on the ijaws and Itshekiris not to listen to these agents of separation ?else our region will bear the consequences and it's all our loss - We need a generational way of thinking that will destabilize our disunity else we are all still in chains.
Bros how about we leave IPOB out of this and face the issues of your grieving brother. You preach unity but you keep brushing perceived wrong doing from one brother aside.
How can somebody keep taking what is yours, then come back and say we are brothers and should go to war together. Without giving the brother back what is rightfully theirs. What is our common interest exactly when yours seen like it's taking what has always been mine as spoils of war because you fought with your brother.

12 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2016
EternalTruths:

Your view is inconsequential

Dearpreye knows me well enough to have cautioned your friend Tonyebarcanista not to drag the Ijaws into trouble.

Don't worry

We the true Igbos are in love with the real Ijaws
You keep blowing hot and cold from the same mouth . grin grin grin Igbo man. Una try o chai ! una matter dey for amadioha hand but amadioha wife dun use am tie wrapper . grin
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
There are bitter historical facts that needs to be forgotten and forge ahead else we will continue bickering over things like this even as our land is still being exploited by other regions simply because we have refused to forgive , forget , and let go .
We can never go nowhere without one man backing down. Your ego , your downfall is the same rule that applies to all mankind .
I totally get your point. The Itsekiris left everything thing to be all for peace and unity. Now Tompolo is having problems with FG and the next thing the Ijaws are threatening war again.
Haba now....It makes no sense, na Itsekiri body them for they get power?
What has Itsekiri people got to do with Tompolo and NIMASA matter? Ayiri say nor bomb Ugborodo again, him and Itsekiri turn Ijaw number one enemy.
This has brought back wounds that have barely had a chance to heal, and makes us question why we are giving up all this for the sake of peace if we are gonna keep getting threatened with war whenever the Ijaws feel like.
Also this has nothing to do with ego, it's about what is rightfully ours. Okerenghigho belongs to Omadino
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by OneNaira6: 1:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
Isn't it funny how you guys have the same amount of love for Dearpreye also equaling the amount of hate you have for Barca ?
My friend deapreye's loyalty lies with his people.

I guess in your hatefilled mind you expect me to hate dearpreye who in no way as hate filled, bigoted, and savage as you and that tonyebarcainsta.

Well unfortunately for you, dearpreye is not like you thus the respect he gives, I give it back....sorry for you ooo. Noe Bleep out my mention land grabbing thieves.

Oya u people have lay claimed Ibibio, oron and Igbo lands. Now you are trying to grab iteskiri land, who's next on the list ijaws? Who is next? Maybe urhobo, efik, who knows maybe you'll somersault to north and claim Hausa lands.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Dearpreye , if igbo man tell you say jump no jump o grin
I dun tell you sha ! cheesy
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2016
OneNaira6:

I guess in your hatefilled mind you expect me to hate dearpreye who in no way as hate filled, bigoted, and savage as you and that tonyebarcainsta.

Well unfortunately for you, dearpreye is not like you thus the respect he gives, I give it back....sorry for you ooo. Noe Bleep out my mention land grabbing thieves.

Oya u people have lay claimed Ibibio, oron and Igbo lands. Now you are trying to grab iteskiri land, who's next on the list ijaws? Who is next? Maybe urhobo, efik, who knows maybe you'll somersault to north and claim Hausa lands.
How many times have I told you to keep it in your blood dripping brain that I'm not an Ijaw man?

Tah ! Nkita rachai enya . grin
Olodo IPOB bingo !!
Oya bark again .
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by OneNaira6: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
How many times have I told you to keep it in your blood dripping brain that I'm not an Ijaw man?

Tah ! Nkita rachai enya . grin
Olodo IPOB bingo !!
Oya bark again .

Continue denying that your militant tribe. I don't blame you, if i was born one of y'all, I'll deny it too.

After that same nkita eat that your coward ball and swallow you raw.
Ewu na monkey mixed

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 1:22am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I totally get your point. The Itsekiris left everything thing to be all for peace and unity. Now Tompolo is having problem with FG and the next thing the Ijaws are threatening war again.
Haba now....It makes no sense, na Itsekiri body them for they get power?
What has Itsekiri people got to do with Tompolo and NIMASA matter? Ayiri say nor bomb Ugborodo again, him and Itsekiri turn Ijaw number one enemy.
This has brought back wounds that have barely had a chance to heal, and make us question why we are giving up all this for the sake of peace if we are gonna keep getting threatened with war whenever the Ijaws feel like.
Do you have any official evidence to tender that the ijaws are threatening war ? Or this whole thing is about some criminal enterprises that bite more than they can chew.
It's infortuante that you guys are bringing in your differences into national politics and I also guess you guys are ready to remain in the same old shackles of the divide and rule tactics.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2016
OneNaira6:

Continue denying that your militant tribe. I don't blame you, if i was born one of y'all, I'll deny it too.

Ewu na monkey mixed
Commot for road with that your one naira 6 kobo brain. grin
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2016
OneNaira6:

Ewu na monkey mixed
I tok am say you go bark . grin
Bingo oransi! grin
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by WeNigerDelta: 1:35am On Feb 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
Do you have any official evidence to tender that the ijaws are threatening war ? Or this whole thing is about some criminal enterprises that bite more than they can chew.
It's infortuante that you guys are bringing in your differences into national politics and I also guess you guys are ready to remain in the same old shackles of the divide and rule tactics.
I have said it repeatedly on this thread. Type Gbaramatu voice on Facebook, you will see all the evidence you need..
What did the Ijaws give up for peace? Nothing. It sucks that we are in this shackles, but getting out of it will only come with true reconciliation and giving back to everyone what is rightly theirs.
Also the buying of warships and acting like a demigod when their brother was in power makes it seem like it they only remember they have brothers when he got kicked out. Every time their brother has being in power they have oppressed others, old Rivers, Walter Fegabho, GEJ. How do you start trusting folks like that to have anything more than only their selfish interest (which seems like occupy Itsekiri lands and on top of) at heart.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 4:25am On Feb 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP You aren't acting sane. Which Ijaw blamed itsekirii? The creator of that thread is an IPOB Biafran not Ijaw.

Thanks and Respect Yourself

See as una yansh dey expose. If I call you a land grabber you'll start vexing.

Is Omadino an Ijaw land or was it stolen?
Oya talk true grin

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 4:33am On Feb 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I will ignore some of your words but the emboldened is a different subject. That land has been our ancestral land but some of you guys woke up one morning to lay claim. The truth is that not even the International Court of Justice can effect any change. Okerenkoko remains Okerenkoko as it has always been since time immemorial. This is a different subject that can't be addressed through words exchange.

As for who is responsible for the bombing or who is not, that is left for the government and community investigators.

So in this 21st century you guys are still land grabbing but you are bold to accuse other people of doing what you do.

Tonyebarcanista shame on you. You and your people are land and people grabber.

OP said the real name of the other place is Okerenghigho (not an Ijawland) but you stole from them and renamed it. There's no different ball game. Admit your thiefry but NO, I know you won't.

LAND & PEOPLE GRABBER

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 4:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Where is that small boy Spanishkid and his goons? In GHOST MODE I guess grin

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 4:38am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Go check Gbaramatu Voice page on facebook, and other Delta Ijaw's pages on facebook. The Ijaws have been accusing Chief Ayiri since his interview on channels. They are even threatening war if the FG should arrest Tompolo. So you call your people to order first before asking who is sane. I have no problem with you as you seem really level headed, but i won't continue to it quiet while the name of my people are dragged in the mud because a citizen of the land said they shouldn't bomb oil installation in his fathers land anymore.
Again if the things I stated in the OP are lies, you can prove me wrong with facts and i will gladly listen. While at it, also tell your people to give back Omadino's land, Okerenghigho and not Okerenkoko there are court judgement to ascertain that fact.

Peace

That guy tonyebarcanista is never level headed. He's been advocating for continuous land and people grabbing.

Better watch your back man before he claims your father's personal land. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 4:46am On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

I will refer you to the post above mine for an answer to that. Is it not always funny that the Ijaws have ancestral land everywhere? But they are always shy to produce evidence to ascertain such. Also Gbaramatu was under the overlorship of the Olu of Warri, since time immemorial so how can you be lorded over in your ancestral land?
What is Omadino's will be rightfully taken back. Only you ancestral land in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers. There is no one that is no your ancestral land. You guys are serial ancestral land draggers and that is also a known fact . The same land you are calling ancestral land today, your people destroyed during crisis. Every land that the Ijaws stole from the Itsekiri's, during and after the crisis will be rightfully taken back. You see as God take work for Okerenghigho matter now?
I also see that you carefully ignored talking about EPZ Ogidigben issue, as well as how you guys treated your fellow brothers when it came to amnesty and pipeline security matter.

It's because tonyebarcanista still think you are IPOB cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Budget: N16bn Padded In Fashola’s Ministry – Senators / Breaking:nigeria Army And ESN On Gunbattle / Insecurity: Obasanjo, Gumi, Apportion Blames, Proffer Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.