Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) (10293 Views)

What Have We Niger Deltas Benefited From Nigeria / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by OFFICIAL336: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
kpogede77:
Okurin means man in yoruba language while Okeren means man in Itsekiri language. There is no World like Okeren in Ijaw language. The name of the community before Ijaw tried to change it is okerenghigho which is old man. Okerenghigho is the name in the original certificate of occupancy but Tompolo forged a C of O and use it to sell the land to FG. EFCC knows this and he knows that he is guity as charged that is why he resulted to pipeline bombing
If actually this is true, I apologize for thinking Tompolo is being framed. We are all prone to mistakes. I hereby stand gallantly with my govt, bring all enemies of the state to book, all yam eaters, all pipeline vandals, land grabbers and don't forget the propagandists. #IstandWithEFCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Lordave: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Oga Ijaw re nt our problem, You ought to be preaching unity nt disunity, No tribe is perfect, We just need to tolerate each other... like i said earlier, We are One, really don't know d purpose of this thread ?.

Someone said his land was stolen from him and you telling him that the thief is not his problem and he should tolerate the thief and unite with him shocked

Unité for what purpose? For more land to be stolen from him?

People think they're really wise!

7 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by mercyville: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Guy all these na back and forth and we no go agree on this subject.you wan begin twist that man word. You no knw say everybody migrate come and na who first reach wey get land? Abi na for clay dem from mould una?
lol
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Here we go again.. We should preach unity that is only based on Itsekiri's giving up what is rightfully theirs right? Again what has the Ijaws given up for peace?
Since you have missed my objective while going through this thread I will state than for you again:
1. Okerenghigho is not Okerenkoko and it belongs to the Itsekiris.
2. The Ijaws should return all Itsekiri lands they illegally occupied during and after crisis.
3. The Ijaws and most especially those on the page of Gbaramatu's voice Facebook page should desist from blaming Chief Ayiri Emami and the Itsekiris for Tompolo's current woes.
4. While in the process of achieving the above three, I will not back down from shedding light on the hypocritical nature of my brother.

Who started lighting the flames of war as a result of NIMASA probe...You nor see unity talk about then abi? When Tompolo did his EPZ shenanigans where did you sense of unity go?
How about you stand up and speak for what is right.. We will never have true peace we will continue to deflect burning issues as this...If anything I have said since in this thread is a lie, come with evidences to refute them.

P.S I am really questioning your Iwere credentials. Knowing all we lost in during crisis and how the Ijaws and Tompolo acted all through out GEJ's tenure. You can't even say the truth about Okereghigho being Omadino's land. No true Iwere son will let that glad act slip.

give me time i will attend to the question you raised, Nt everybody needs to think like u, that wat make us unique, i didnt side ijaw over Itsekiri, neither av i sided urhobo over Itsekiri, since you new here let me tell u a little bit about my personality, am neutral wen it comes to Itsekiri / Ijaw / urhobo issue, I av witnessed Real crisis, There re ways we can amend issues without hitting up d polity, All am saying is that Dont preach hate among us, The least tin we want is crisis, (Use ur brain, Dont fall 4 there divide and rule tactics). I go 4 unity .

Think am don here, b4 i go.. Take this word as a piece of advise

Dont Tell Your enemy your problem , They will use it against you, and you know who our problem are, Not ijaw, Or Urhobo, or Ikwerre

All the point you raised re political, just to create disunity among Our people.. i will attend to you question today or tomorrow, So you know were am coming from..

Thanks and goodbye

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lordave:
Someone said his land was stolen from him and you telling him that the thief is not his problem and he should tolerate the thief and unite with him shocked

Unité for what purpose? For more land to be stolen from him?

People think they're really wise!

For sure, You did be d happiest person to see itsekiri and Ijaw fight right , Here is d bad news for you, D least tin in our mind nw is Crisis, Sholve your advice in ur pocket.

I hope d OP know d gravity of wat he his calling 4.. Am really disappointed in tonye, D guy nor feet queench this matter ?..
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by EastanPower(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Goodboiyy:

[s]Atleast nt as selfish and self centered as your tribe, Really dont care were u from,PS: am nt ijaw, don't blam u, blame d OP who created this thread just to create Disunity among us..[/s]

The ijaws are very treacherous.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by OFFICIAL336: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
EastanPower:

I have come to realise that the ijaws are the most self-centered and treacherous tribe in the Niger Delta.

They will be taken care of at the right time.
This is not fair. Whatever differences u guys had with the Ijo nation, u shouldn't have allowed that to lead you to that submission. We have good Ijos like dearpreye and the stupidity of that hypocritical tonyebarcanista shouldn't be an excuse.
Tompolo committed a fraud with an FG led by another Ijo man, in their individual capacities, not the Ijo Nation.
We understood wht the Ijo did in PH during the war, but I bliv the Igbo Nation has gotten over that based on what many Igbos I met during and after the election were saying "we know Jonathan will not stand a chance, but we rather SINK with our brother than betray them". The first time I heard that, I shedded tears, but reading what tonyebarcanista posts here I feel pity for the Igbos cos they are always trusting. I equally read on papers that the Ohaneze barred all Igbo politicians from contesting against Jonathan. Am aware the Igbos were grooming Rochas as a future Presidential candidate but abandoned him because of Jonathan.
I bliv the Igbos have moved forward, I pray you do the same. #Peace

9 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by 7lives: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
kpogede77:
Okurin means man in yoruba language while Okeren means man in Itsekiri language. There is no World like Okeren in Ijaw language. The name of the community before Ijaw tried to change it is okerenghigho which is old man. Okerenghigho is the name in the original certificate of occupancy but Tompolo forged a C of O and use it to sell the land to FG. EFCC knows this and he knows that he is guity as charged that is why he resulted to pipeline bombing

OKUNRIN GBI GBO, a man that is old.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by MyGeneration(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

This is not fair. Whatever differences u guys had with the Ijo nation, u shouldn't have allowed that to lead you to that submission. We have good Ijos like dearpreye and the stupidity of that hypocritical tonyebarcanista shouldn't be an excuse.
Tompolo committed a fraud with an FG led by another Ijo man, in their individual capacities, not the Ijo Nation.
We understood wht the Ijo did in PH during the war, but I bliv the Igbo Nation has gotten over that based on what many Igbos I met during and after the election were saying "we know Jonathan will not stand a chance, but we rather SINK with our brother than betray them". The first time I heard that, I shedded tears, but reading what tonyebarcanista posts here I feel pity for the Igbos cos they are always trusting. I equally read on papers that the Ohaneze barred all Igbo politicians from contesting against Jonathan. Am aware the Igbos were grooming Rochas as a future Presidential candidate but abandoned him because of Jonathan.
I bliv the Igbos have moved forward, I pray you do the same. #Peace
We are just reciprocating there gesture towards us, since we were nice to them they always repaid us with hatred and anger, d days wen we kept quiet is over.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
MyGeneration:

Are u trying to be me mr militant.
U sold us when we were not united but the moment we became united we started selling ur black land grabbing ugly asses. You people are naturally thieves and land Grabber's that was why despite the fact that u ppl came in contact with the white men first the white man didn't deem u fit to hand over anything to, they preferred the igbos and calabar people.
I thought I was talking to someone who knew anything.
I did not know I was talking to some empty person.

Who did you sell Ijaws to?

What did the white man hand over to you?

Of course you cannot answer these questions with any kind specificity or sensibility.
I think I am done with you because I cannot go back and forth with
you since the substance of your reality seems to be drawn from
imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
EastanPower:

I have come to realise that the ijaws are the most self-centered and treacherous tribe in the Niger Delta.

Very silly and senseless comment.

Let's see who will deal with us at the right time. We wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by EastanPower(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Are you sure you are ijaw?
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Oga Ijaw re nt our problem, You ought to be preaching unity nt disunity, No tribe is perfect, We just need to tolerate each other... like i said earlier, We are One, really don't know d purpose of this thread ?.

The OP is a fraud.

Take a look at the date on which he created this thread and the date on which he created this his account.
I make bold to say he is just a disgruntled Ibo man. Is there anyone else that has become very infuriated recently about Niger Deltans identifying with themselves? The moniker he chose for this account is the exact same expression that Igbos have recently used in expressing their frustration about the region. To me it is like a full grown man suddenly being angry that he has a shadow (or that he has genis
I have asked him severally to let us know what his other username was before he created this one just for the purpose of creating this thread and he has refused to let us know.

I think he is a fraud. And if he is Igbo (as I am just about 100% sure he is) it is a big shame. There are lots of things going wrong in Igbo land. Abians discriminating against Imos. In fact you will be surprised that within Abia state, they find bases on which to have further separations amongst themselves. I lived there for years and I know. I even worked there for a bit.
Have you ever seen a Yoruba man, or an Efik, an Ibibio, an Igala (or anybody for that matter) try to look for fault lines amongst them to further create divisions?

It is a very shameful thing that someone will sit down and plan how to instigate discord in another man's house (and then devote this much energy to it)

If what I allege is indeed the fact (and it most likely is) I have to say WITHOUT MINCING WORDS OR APOLOGY, Shame on you OP.

Now let me say that I have said time and again that these shenanigans only erode the diplomatic equity the Igbos have as a people. If other people are hurting you, it is bad enough. But when you are the one(s) committed to diminishing the possibility of being supported by any other people, I say that is worse because then, you are the insider inside yourself working against yourself.

Political equity in my view comprises of two things amongst others

1). Allies

2). Likeability

Your likeability will determine the possibility of your success with allies

In this regard, we see that the Igbo man's greatest enemy has been himself. You cannot succeed when you commit your self with such strength and such passion, to a self-diminishing mission.

The mission does not change from being a self-diminishing mission even if you are not aware of what it truly is just as your destination cannot change to London even if you without knowing, get seated in a Somalia flight. You will definitely land in Somalia.

Below is a screenshot from the OPs profile showing when he created this acocount. The link is to my post where I have asked for his true identiy to be revealed.

I hope other Igbos get to read this too and understand that a good or bad reputation is not built overnight. It is built over years one day at a time and it is a treasure that parents leave for their children.

https://www.nairaland.com/2903468/ijaws-most-hypocritical-niger-delta/2#42509348
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3353865_wenigerdelta_jpeg3126bd8421ef5d05816784c6f94a78c7

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
EastanPower:

Which other tribe bears Diepreye?
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by EastanPower(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Which other tribe bears Diepreye?

Ok, I take back my words because of you but I am wondering if you are Ijaw.

Talk to Tonyebarcanista, that flip flop is giving the Ijaws a very bad image here..

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
EastanPower:

[size=13pt]Are you sure you are breathing?
dearpreye
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by cizy: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
EternalTruths:

Respect yourself

Why must you involve Igbos in your war with another SS tribe.

Fight the war you created for the Ijaws

I pity wise and righteous people like dearpreye whose caution you have thrown into the bush. angry

Are you minding that fool? Apparently, that's the only way he can register his bile towards Igbos. Ordinarily, I'd have read the front page of the thread and ball out as I'm not aware of the reason for this thread or the point of argument only for me to see the useless goat called bastardnister hide under IPOB tag to spew hate towards Igbos on a thread that has nothing to do with Igbos.

Am out by the way, cuz this thread reeks of undiluted hatred and bigotry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by cizy: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
EastanPower:

Talk to Tonyebarcanista, that flip flop is giving the Ijaws a very bad image here..

Take that guy serious at your own peril. He doesn't and will never speak for Ijaw. I only read comments from reasonable Ijaw folks and not his likes. By the way, same way Ijaws have a foolish goat in him is same way we have foolishness reigning in the lives of few of our people. Hence, don't generalize based on comments you read from one goat on here..
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by xtrorple: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
@ coolscott

What kind of slave mentality are you minions recklessly displaying in the public?
What concerns Igbos with your dispute with Itsekiri in the so-called Omadino land?

Can you not use your senses and understand that the intricate matters raised by the Op concerning the dispute can mainly be raised by an insider?
The Op even referred you to your Gbaramatu Voice page on Facebook to see the threats being issued by Ijaws on the matter.
Is the Gbaramatu Voice page owned by Igbos?

What ails you exactly?

Are you normal at all?

Are Igbos your mate?

Virtually all your miserable comments and diatribes on NL are directed at the Igbos - your nemesis, for no just cause.
Why don't you channel one-hundredth of this your negative energies towards your masters who have been plundering your land and enslaving your people for many decades now?

I don't blame you entirely. It's this fraudulent union that gave you and your co-travellers the impetus, who ordinarily are not up to mere gardeners, would look at the Igbo Nation and call them unprintable names to appease your slave masters.

Time shall tell...

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by cizy: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
EastanPower:

What makes you different from that senseless bastardnister you've been criticizing if you make this kind of useless and senseless statements?
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
EastanPower:

Ijaws are noble men and women....we may have our imperfections but we don't appreciate being insulted as as a whole because of the actions/ inactions of a few.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Are you sure you are breathing?
dearpreye
[/size]

My brother, let them hyperventilate.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by mekuzi86: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolscott:

The OP is a fraud.

Take a look at the date on which he created this thread and the date on which he created this his account.
I make bold to say he is just a disgruntled Ibo man. Is there anyone else that has become very infuriated recently about Niger Deltans identifying with themselves? The moniker he chose for this account is the exact same expression that Igbos have recently used in expressing their frustration about the region. To me it is like a full grown man suddenly being angry that he has a shadow (or that he has genis
I have asked him severally to let us know what his other username was before he created this one just for the purpose of creating this thread and he has refused to let us know.

I think he is a fraud. And if he is Igbo (as I am just about 100% sure he is) it is a big shame. There are lots of things going wrong in Igbo land. Abians discriminating against Imos. In fact you will be surprised that within Abia state, they find bases on which to have further separations amongst themselves. I lived there for years and I know. I even worked there for a bit.
Have you ever seen a Yoruba man, or an Efik, an Ibibio, an Igala (or anybody for that matter) try to look for fault lines amongst them to further create divisions?

It is a very shameful thing that someone will sit down and plan how to instigate discord in another man's house (and then devote this much energy to it)

If what I allege is indeed the fact (and it most likely is) I have to say WITHOUT MINCING WORDS OR APOLOGY, Shame on you OP.

Now let me say that I have said time and again that these shenanigans only erode the diplomatic equity the Igbos have as a people. If other people are hurting you, it is bad enough. But when you are the one(s) committed to diminishing the possibility of being supported by any other people, I say that is worse because then, you are the insider inside yourself working against yourself.

Political equity in my view comprises of two things amongst others

1). Allies

2). Likeability

Your likeability will determine the possibility of your success with allies

In this regard, we see that the Igbo man's greatest enemy has been himself. You cannot succeed when you commit your self with such strength and such passion, to a self-diminishing mission.

The mission does not change from being a self-diminishing mission even if you are not aware of what it truly is just as your destination cannot change to London even if you without knowing, get seated in a Somalia flight. You will definitely land in Somalia.

Below is a screenshot from the OPs profile showing when he created this acocount. The link is to my post where I have asked for his true identiy to be revealed.

I hope other Igbos get to read this too and understand that a good or bad reputation is not built overnight. It is built over years one day at a time and it is a treasure that parents leave for their children.

https://www.nairaland.com/2903468/ijaws-most-hypocritical-niger-delta/2#42509348
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3353865_wenigerdelta_jpeg3126bd8421ef5d05816784c6f94a78c7

You don't have any factual proof that the OP is Igbo. This glaring hatred against the Igbos is alarming. I wish all Igbos will quit nairaland, at least it will solve this problem to an extent. wetin wey no concern them, una go drag them put inside. And the foolish ones will be responding with bile. Truckpusher, Goodboiy Tonyebacanister, please, desist attacking the Igbos for no just reason.... face the OP and leave the Igbo nation alone.
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Broda I use God beg you bone that yarns here...Since when we were washing our linens indoors did the Ijaws do the right thing and give back Omadinos's land...Or bros Okerenghigho na Okerenkoko?
Can you even imagine a fellow Ijaw from the Bayelsa axis coolscott, is saying he doesn't know about this. All this came as a result of keeping quiet for way too long...Bros I also lie for EPZ matter?
How about you take your thread you wanna start to Gbaramatu's Voice Facebook page and tell them to stop beating drums of war. The issue of Olu of Warri was brought forward again by the Ijaws to again undermine the historical fact that Okereghigho is not Okerenkoko. Do endeavor to tell the Ijaws in your thread that Chief Ayirimi Emami and the Itsekiri people have nothing to do with the NIMASA fraud...
Also I have no love lost for any of the big tribes, I'm not disillusioned to know that it's all about their interest first. That won't also stop me from making deals or align with those I feel we share a similar interest...I will always pick the best deal for the itsekiri nation. and form alliances in that respect...
Okerenghigho belongs to Omadino

A true son of Itsekiri has spoken. Kudos bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Atleast nt as selfish and self centered as your tribe, Really dont care were u from,PS: am nt ijaw, don't blam u, blame d OP who created this thread just to create Disunity among us..

You are Urhobo. Does the issue raised by the OP not affect you in any way?

The OP is Itsekiri and he's outlined what has been done to his land and people, would you have kept quiet if you were in OP's shoe?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/ijaws-gbaramatu-itsekiri-tenants-ilt/

This link is the crux of the matter
Cc Goodboiy Coolscott WeNigerDelta

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by coolscott(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
mekuzi86:

U dont hav any factual proof that d OP is Igbo. This glaring hatred against the Ibos is alarming. I wish all Ibos will quit nairaland, @ least it will solve dis problem 2 an extent. wetin wey no concern them, una go drag them put inside. & the foolish ones wil b rspondin with bile. pls, desist attackin the Igbos 4 no just reason.face d OP & leave d Ibo nation alone.
I have asked the OP to let us know his real moniker.

I accused him of creating this new account just 4 the purpose of this thread and he has admitted it. What is so difficult about pointing out the old moniker he abandoned 4 the purpose of creating this thread?

Why was it so important anyway, to create a new moniker for this thread?

Why choose the "we niger delta" anyway as moniker?

The longer he refuses 2 simply point out his pre-thread identity, the more we must seriously consider him to be a fraud. & if he be a fraud, no othe ethnic group fits the bill in terms of pre-established motivation
Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by LMFashions: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Apologies on behalf of that guy you quoted. The misrepresentation of a few deluded Ijaws shouldn't be used to cast aspersion on the entirety of the good Ijaw people of which you are one of. You've been a inspiration to so many. That post was truly silly and senseless.

Apologies once again.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by mekuzi86: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolscott:

I have asked the OP to let us know his real moniker.

I accused him of creating this new account just 4 the purpose of this thread and he has admitted it. What is so difficult about pointing out the old moniker he abandoned 4 the purpose of creating this thread?

Why was it so important anyway, to create a new moniker for this thread?

Why choose the "we niger delta" anyway as moniker?

The longer he refuses 2 simply point out his pre-thread identity, the more we must seriously consider him to be a fraud. & if he be a fraud, no othe ethnic group fits the bill in terms of pre-established motivation

And this justify your pre-established fact that he is Igbo. Can you provide this as an evidence in a court of law? I guess you're a grown up....

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
LMFashions:

Apologies on behalf of that guy you quoted. The misrepresentation of a few deluded Ijaws shouldn't be used to cast aspersion on the entirety of the good Ijaw people of which you are one of. You've been a inspiration to so many. That post was truly silly and senseless.

Apologies once again.

How do you feel when your entire race/ tribe is slighted and abused because of the actions of a few of your own brethren? Did you find it funny?

Every tribe has its own perfection. No one should hide under the guise a few people to cast aspersions on a tribe or race. It's stupid and silly.

I've studied and listened from a lot of people to have understood the real enemies of the Niger Delta...and the Igbos aren't among them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Sign Peace Accord Pact Today / Osinbajo: How We Drafted APC Manifesto In 2014 Focusing On Social Investments / PDP: Between Secondus, Udeh Okoye And The Truth - Tonye Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.