Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) (2552 Views)

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by YouthsPC0: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Screen shots of El- rufai Inciteful Post On Social Media 

Under the APC Or the All Progressives Confidence as GMB prefers to call it,   Nigerians online have consistently been tormented by those who came to power by manipulating news on the same social media.

It is a shame that the  APC which is the greatest beneficiary of the new media platform is gradually becoming it's greatest enemy.

I decided to write this piece when it became absolutely clear to me that the petit Gov in Kaduna whose only achievement is bulldozing houses and visiting Aso Villa un-invited is the brain behind the suspension and arrest of Dr Danfulani who has now been incarcerated for days and denied bail by a chicken hearted Magistrate whose grasp of the law is very shallow all in a bid to secure GMB' favour in the 2019 game plan. 

What on earth can be more inciteful than what Elrufai spewed on  social media when he mocked Jesus? 

Elrufai even tweeted that Jonathan was in Chad to plan More attacks on Northerners  !!!! Inciting northern Muslims against Jonathan. 

People Like Omojuwa would have been given the Idi Amin treatment for calling GEJ a Dog, Several misguided and brainwashed northern elements especially Muslims  were spreading  false claims   on social media that President Jonathan was the behind the attack on the Kano Central  mosque , backed by the APC and the Psudo-  Elders of Northern Nigeria the news spread like Wild fire and many believed them.
They recruited young men and women  who saw their as directives as Instructions from god. These young men and women became social media "ISIS" who   retweet outrageous fallacies on twitter and shared same on facebook WhatsApp etc, Oppose their view and they will threaten to kill you in an instance it was that bad! 

The attempt by the present crop of unprepared  APC leaders including  the Daura Security Service who have now been fully conscripted to gag and intimidate Nigerians will not work!  even Abacha with all his self imposed powers could not prevent Nigerians from bearing their minds on issues that affect them.

I will defend Buhari with all my might as he takes on the thiefing political  class until all of them return the money they stole from our common heritage, However , I refuse to defend incompetence!!!  a government that has over 2 months to prepare for Leadership  but yet fail to provide economic direction for the country, even a simple budget was a big problem for Buhari and his team, still they expect Nigerians to keep quite...... he'll no .

El rufai who has just  directed the Kaduna state University to sack Dr Danfulani was by far worse than any social Media Pseudo  activist and has no moral right of ordering the arrest of a fellow Nigerian who is simply expressing his rights as elucidated in section 39 of the 1999 constitution as amended.  

For the avoidance of doubt section. 39 subsection 1 state that 

Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinion and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference. 

As they continue to set dangerous precedence they should not forget that 2019 is now 3 years way! 

I have therefore taken time to retrieve  a list of some of the thousands of inciteful nonsense Mr El rufai and his team spewed just few months ago

Happy Viewing and may God Bless Nigeria 

www.twitter.com/elrufai

www.twitter.com/omojuwa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Akkord4gov: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
I don't support injustice of any form cos we can be a victim tomorrow.

Where are those twitter's warriors

I think we should in one voice say no to injustice

#freedanfulani

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by agabaI23(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is very nice.

The change they voted...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by BushidoBlue(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
For whom the bells toll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Arrest even where in Nigeria.
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Emekamex(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
APC zombies are bloody hypocrites.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by SUPERPACK: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
how does this change the price of garri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by playtheblues(f): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
APC is a 'scamious' party.

Scam!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Luckylife(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Karma await them all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by OVI75(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
I wrote a piece earlier why Awwal Musa ought to have given Danfulani bail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by YouthsPC0: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by ElCule: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
The hypocrcy of APC. So they cannot stand what the did to uncle Jonah? Mr john danfulani, God is your strenght.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by drss(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
lalasticlala see wat elrufia said.

1 Like

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
we saw worse comments from APC. This is crude injustice and all well meaning Nigerians should say No to this.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
The Nigerian problem iis either tribal or religious.

1 Like

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Konpresor012(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Lalasticlala
Stop calling him lol. This thread doesn't deserve to be on front page Hahahahha Only the illitrates and the gullibles are always impressed with their fellow illiterates eg danfulani
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by coolscott(m): 1:30am On Feb 01, 2016
Bad
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by richeso: 1:42am On Feb 01, 2016
its funny.. it can not enter FP because it opens the eyes of Nigerians who this APC gov are..

no more freedom of speech..very bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Pidggin(f): 1:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Obviously this is clear evidence of hypocrisy. Am I imagining things? Did I just read a tweet by El Rufai mocking Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by MonPro: 2:11am On Feb 01, 2016
I am expecting El-rufai to tell the world his inciteful twitter posts about Fulanis and Jesus was hacked. We got him!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 01, 2016
APC is a terrorist group and not a party. Just like a terror group uphold an ideology so do those gullible APC members uphold Buhari actions whether good or bad.

Nigeria is dead to me, I can't be flogging a dead horse. Don't call me a wailer no more. #teamNAIJAmournersangry

1 Like

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by BushidoBlue(m): 3:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Obviously this is clear evidence of hypocrisy. Am I imagining things? Did I just read a tweet by El Rufai mocking Jesus?
Why do you think some people avoid him like a plague?

1 Like

Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
ElCule:
The hypocrcy of APC. So they cannot stand what the did to uncle Jonah?
Mr john danfulani, God is your strenght.
in Shiek Gumi's voice "i criticized Jonathan nothing happen to me but when i criticized Buhari they threatened to kill me"
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by gunuvi(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2016
God is watching. Karma is working and judgement day is very bear.
apc......chain. Devilish party.
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by johnmartus(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2016
I HOPE FAYOSE,FEMI ARIBISALA, FEMI FANI KAYODE HEAR THIS? grin
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Berrylite: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2016
The Dan guys spoke the truth but they will never agree with him.
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 01, 2016
what a country.. all of dem na same same
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by Kenai: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2016
@OP

It is a well known fact that the most aggressive "freedom fighters" make the worst dictators when given power.

This is nothing new, bro.
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by BraniacX(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
this will never make frontpage

I have my reservations, some people say seun and lalasticlala were at Lai's/aisha's rice bazaar and i pray it is a joke, they and i might be wrong though,
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by ndcide(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Really unfortunate. Where is Sahara reporters.
They are not interested. Their mandate is diabolical.
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by BENZINA(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
God will not forgive these animals in human skin.
Re: Dr Danfulani's Arrest : See Previous Inciteful Posts By El- Rufai (pics) by zurine(f): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakin News Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line / Peter Obi, Anambrans And The Politics Of Hate! (lengthy But Worth Reading) / Dictionary Meaning Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.