Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt (33658 Views)

Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members / Buhari Raises 13-Member Panel To Probe Weapon Procurement Since 2007 / Senate Plans To Embarrass Lamorde For Investigating Saraki's Wife - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by northvietnam(m): 4:16am On Feb 01, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
dullardo

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Kai brossssss u can construct Name Ooooooooo.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Adminisher: 4:19am On Feb 01, 2016
temblor:
If so, I pity Jonathan. GEJ, sorry, pls forgive us for we know not what we have done. cry
Joker. Goodluck is actually the cause of the entire problem
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Godiloveu:

Now we ve Buhari as president, let's support him, dat's all am trying to say. We CANNOT WIN DA WAR AGAINST DIS HOOLIGANS if we kip pointing fingers.

Chukwuemeka biko nu o, I know u re rm d EASTERN part of NIGER AREA.
U must be high on Indian weed. Did you and your party support GEJ on insurgency then. No. You people capitalise on it to grab power. Have you ever seen PDP policised any attack. They've left you people in public court.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by ChinoJeff: 5:00am On Feb 01, 2016
You have never seen embarrassment, God will still embarrass you for constituting Boko Haram to achieve your evil propaganda and killing of Christians in the North.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING MR. PRESIDENT.
WE ARE WATCHING. GOD IS NO CHILD.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Una never see anything yet grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Femiwilli: 5:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Adminisher:

Was it Goodluck's stronghold that was always killing people?

Was it Goodluck who threatened Nigeria with untold violence if he did not win?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by pedrilo: 5:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Adminisher:

the joke is on u fella. Are u not ashamed and remorseful? God!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Toosure70: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2016
we shall overcome
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Cannonleo(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Adminisher:

add yaradua and sabotage to that list tooo. Before u go haywire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by poseidon12: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Godiloveu:

Now we ve Buhari as president, let's support him, dat's all am trying to say. We CANNOT WIN DA WAR AGAINST DIS HOOLIGANS if we kip pointing fingers.

Chukwuemeka biko nu o, I know u re rm d EASTERN part of NIGER AREA.

We should support him to succeed. But we should also criticize when we believe he messing up. We are all stakeholders in the Nigerian project and should be happy to see it succeed so that we can be proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by kaslaw: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2016
If terrorism exceeds two days den d govt have a hand in it. - Buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by ijoba22(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2016
I no talk am general with army background na civil war u call am,apc na scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Indeed...they were pampering Jonathan government
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Truckpusher(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2016
The APC has forgotten the principles of telling lies and the effects of lies and propaganda .

Once you lie about it , you'll continuously tell another set of lies to sustain the last lies and soon you'll run out of lies .

The APC is running out lies and Nigerians aren't very patient people anymore. cheesy

Sai baba ! You dun buy market .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by mekaboy(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol where are they returning from

Sabatical leave.
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by sweetilicious(f): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2016
ObiOkpor:
Take the fight straight to their door step and make the military recruitment to be transparent and not who know man in Abuja. The Lord is your strenght,sire.
Buhari why would they want to embarrass you? Could it be that you couldn't keep to your promises to them? God please bring back Goodluck Jonathan to us. This propaganda is now too much. Alot of children were burnt alive. Gosh!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Rexyl(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2016
I thought they said boko haram was a political propaganda. When has it become a reality?

Govt has questions to answer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by mikzzz: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Godiloveu:

U wish APC is as tuggish as ur disoriented party. Anyway, dis is no maths but politics. And it is a game of serious cautious. Some countries are still in d fight against Terrorism since time in memorial, trying to win back territories occupied by terrorist.

U shud b glad we still ve leaders dat cares.

lol, u just stoopid sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by ocelot2006(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Buhari, so the terrorists have "technically" returned? Eya...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by rolchi(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2016
temblor:

Madam, pls go and rest.
GEJ is a problem, opposition is a problem, the Legislative is a problem, the Judiciary is a problem-all to achieving my promises---PMB.
Very soon the Executive will be an excuse or a curse.
Well I think the president can run the country successfully without all these obstacles of governance. cool

The executive are a problem already o! Are you not aware that "ministers are noise makers"? Little wonder, why no minister is talking to Nigerians to give us hope in the face of the current economic crunch. How many times have you heard Audu Ogbeh talk about his plans for Agriculture? How many times have you heard the "magical" Fayemi talk about Solid Minerals and how they want to "diversify". So far, only Lie Mohammed is talking and you my friend, know that it is as usual, "open lies".

May God help Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by OBJlive: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2016
This Country Will Collapse Under Buhary Nose.And He Would Only Weep And Resign To Fate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by eiete(f): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
The death of hundred innocent people and burning of children is being dismissed as nothing but an embarrassment to this government

God punish this insensitive government

No, God punish those that were chanting "change" and "Sai Buhari". Their eyes don dey clear small small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by HirstMOG(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
blueto:

Thank God I was inexorable enough to dissenter the indoctrinating and beguiling promises of Buhari.

Enough of opprobrious dissemination of propaganda and diabolic attempts to obliterate the opposition party via the scheme of “probe!”.

Nigerians are not myopic and gullible anymore!
Obahiagbon junior I hail oooooo.
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by temblor(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
rolchi:

The executive are a problem already o! Are you not aware that "ministers are noise makers"? Little wonder, why no minister is talking to Nigerians to give us hope in the face of the current economic crunch. How many times have you heard Audu Ogbeh talk about his plans for Agriculture? How many times have you heard the "magical" Fayemi talk about Solid Minerals and how they want to "diversify". So far, only Lie Mohammed is talking and you my friend, know that it is as usual, "open lies".

May God help Nigeria
True talk man. Was pondering on when the blame game is going to hit them in the face. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by wazobiaN9(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
temblor:
If so, I pity Jonathan. GEJ, sorry, pls forgive us for we know not what we have done. cry

You will never know what you are doing... including this useless comment.

Moderators should also 'moderate' Ops doing everything unethical to raise traffic to their topics with very theatrical and misleading topics.
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Steffy2015(f): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
blueto:

Thank God I was inexorable enough to dissenter the indoctrinating and beguiling promises of Buhari.

Enough of opprobrious dissemination of propaganda and diabolic attempts to obliterate the opposition party via the scheme of “probe!”.

Nigerians are not myopic and gullible anymore!
u be prof for oxford university
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by mexzzy47(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
It seems you guys do not know Buhari. Everything has always been about Buhari's fake image. Think of all the lies over the years, they were all to prop up his fake image. His inconclusive asset declaration was for the same reason. That's why he told us about "mud" houses but refused to disclose the value of the house in Abuja. Even the refusal to officially devalue the naira is about his image. Do you want people to say that a buhari that promised to stabilize the naira devalued it? Stealing of the budget nko? Buhari's image. Declaration of technical victory also falls into that category. That is the tragedy we find ourselves in.....
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by temblor(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
wazobiaN9:

You will never know what you are doing... including this useless comment.

Moderators should also 'moderate' Ops doing everything unethical to raise traffic to their topics with very theatrical and misleading topics.
Mr I too know. I am not the OP, mind you grin grin grin In your majestic daftness, I permit you to wallow in the shadow of your encroaching shallow grave. My destiny can't be left to wilder in the wilderness with packs of dumb wolves.
Guess what, Nollywood will no longer need script writers with the theatrics we are viewing in this blockbusters' of misleading lies and deception, titled APC and robotic ZOMBIES. Nowrun along lamb of BUHARI angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by wazobiaN9(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
temblor:

Mr I too know. I am not the OP, mind you grin grin grin In your majestic daftness, I permit you to wallow in the shadow of your encroaching shallow grave. My destiny can't be left to wilder in the wilderness with packs of dumb wolves.
Guess what, Nollywood will no longer need script writers with the theatrics we are viewing in this blockbusters' of misleading lies and deception, titled APC and robotic ZOMBIES. Nowrun along lamb of BUHARI angry
firefire, truckpusher

your contorted mind cannot decipher simple comments.. all the raabbish u have spewed makes no meaning.
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by palao: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by Senjuchiha: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dullington D.C at his prowess

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt by help3852: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Godiloveu:

Atleast, Buhari raised alarm for ppl to b more careful now. GEJ was a sycophant who didn't believe it, in d first place, but later his party men spread propaganda abt d issue.

Bros! There's a big difference.
Gej didn't believe in existence of bh,

which media house published that

you need deliverance hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos) / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.